User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: CHEATERS! SFM Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Glip View Post
    Can a vigilante shoot on Night 1?
    Yes.
    [FMVI: Angel FMVIII: Gunsmith FMIX: Peasant FMX: Blacksmith
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host
    SFM-I: Spy SFM-II: Bandit SFM-III: Host SFM-VI: Skeleton Knight
    Awards: MFM-IV MVP SFM-VI MVP]

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

4. ISO #104

5. ISO #105

6. ISO #106

Well it appears that not much has been said so far, let's get this S-FM rolling

Firstly, we must discuss the whole skype cheaters/role list hacker/purists/moderator issue. This is a very delicate issue - it is a second layer of factions and alliances which we might use to our advantage.

I humbly ask (without much hope) for the role list hacker to step forward and give us a list of roles.

Other than that, I hope that the 'cheaters' and the 'purists' act appropriately. The cheaters shouldn't think that they need to hide from the Town. We need to focus on our primary wins, once we've established who the scum are etc. then in the late game we can sort out the higgledy piggledy of the purists/cheaters match-up.
    Spoiler : Previous FM roles :
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Well it appears that not much has been said so far, let's get this S-FM rolling

Firstly, we must discuss the whole skype cheaters/role list hacker/purists/moderator issue. This is a very delicate issue - it is a second layer of factions and alliances which we might use to our advantage.

I humbly ask (without much hope) for the role list hacker to step forward and give us a list of roles.

Other than that, I hope that the 'cheaters' and the 'purists' act appropriately. The cheaters shouldn't think that they need to hide from the Town. We need to focus on our primary wins, once we've established who the scum are etc. then in the late game we can sort out the higgledy piggledy of the purists/cheaters match-up.
    Are you trying to see if town will support the cheaters before revealing yourself?
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

Day will be extended for a yet undetermined amount of time due to database error issues. If you don't have issues, you're free to keep posting if you want.
    MFM-I: Serial Killer MFM-II: Citizen MFM-III: Detective MFM-IV: Godfather/Witch MFM-V: Emperor MFM-VI:Host

12. ISO #112

For those who can read this.. Goremancer is replacing SirBlayzalot.

13. ISO #113

Gore is a pro cheater, he will fit right in!
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

14. ISO #114

15. ISO #115

Wooooooo Goremancer is here to save us!

Maybe I'm testing the waters to see if the town will support the cheaters before revealing myself, perhaps not. All I know, Duzero, is that identifying who the Purists and Cheaters are is pro-Town in my eyes - if the Cheaters want to form their own secret cabal and go for a win together then we're in trouble. If we know who they are, then we can get on with the normal scumhunt (and any town cheaters can be lynched at the end, if we secure a victory).

Though I feel I might need to read the rules again, the Cheaters win with their primary faction even if they die right? The only necessity is that the Cheaters need to die before the end so that the Purists can win.
    FM - VI: Commoner | VII: (Lionel) Gunner, Shinra Inc. | VIII: Investigator | X: (HerrZynisch) Black Wizard | (Graves) Citizen | XII: (Ser Jorah) Armoursmith | XIII: Host (Roxy)!
    M-FM- I: Host | II: Framer | III: Host | IV: Exe | V: Devil Dog | VI: Exe | VIII: DD
    S-FM - I: Jailor | II: Vigilante | V: Sheriff | CI: Paranoid Cop | Torment: Citizen

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Wooooooo Goremancer is here to save us!

Maybe I'm testing the waters to see if the town will support the cheaters before revealing myself, perhaps not. All I know, Duzero, is that identifying who the Purists and Cheaters are is pro-Town in my eyes - if the Cheaters want to form their own secret cabal and go for a win together then we're in trouble. If we know who they are, then we can get on with the normal scumhunt (and any town cheaters can be lynched at the end, if we secure a victory).

Though I feel I might need to read the rules again, the Cheaters win with their primary faction even if they die right? The only necessity is that the Cheaters need to die before the end so that the Purists can win.
    I know who the mod tries to random shot tonight.
    Spoiler : fm history :
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

18. ISO #118

Wait doesn't the kill description of brendan not mean he was modkilled by the mod?
    FM 6: Commoner/Legionare(roman)/Legionare(Sin) FM8: Stan Investigator FM9:Yakov German(Sapper) FM10: Fm Rumpel Vigilante FM11: Renekton: Serial Killer FM12: Sandor: citizen = scum FM13: Wicket : Devourer FM14: Torynn: Andrew Ryan (GF)

19. ISO #119

I think we should just be happy that we didn't die on night 1 ^^

20. ISO #120

Yeah well, Luna the problem is. I have you on my scum radar pretty much near le roof. So i wouldn't be surprised if you flip mafia at the course of the game. I would totaly understand not to attack me last night. Because of meta :-P

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by CmG View Post
    Yeah well, Luna the problem is. I have you on my scum radar pretty much near le roof. So i wouldn't be surprised if you flip mafia at the course of the game. I would totaly understand not to attack me last night. Because of meta :-P
    You are also on my scum radar near the roof. That's the nature of the game, whenever a new game starts you always suspect the people you've played with in the past until they prove themselves innocent :P

22. ISO #122

but your argument doesn't count. Stop repeating my arguments. I really hate that kind of behaviour. It's basicly the shit, scum did in FM12 which annoyed me to no extend. Thank you!

23. ISO #123

Wait what? I can't tell if you're joking or not, just have fun xD

I'm one of my favourite roles in the game, by the way.

/WIFOM

24. ISO #124

Wait what? I can't tell if you're joking or not, just have fun xD

I'm one of my favourite roles in the game, by the way.

/WIFOM
    It's whatever role that can make CmG lose, amiright?

25. ISO #125

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    It's whatever role that can make CmG lose, amiright?
    I am Granny Weatherwax.

*squint*

I'm dying for a cup of tea.

26. ISO #126

I am Granny Weatherwax.

*squint*

I'm dying for a cup of tea.
    Oh, so you are RR's grandma?

27. ISO #127

Looks like nobody did their homework.

My thoughts on the groups and what they will do.

Purists:
    They have to balance out the win condition of their alignment with the need to kill all cheaters.

Moderator (Purist):
    He won't ban until the ending stages of the game and probably not before his own demise.

Skypers:
    Other than in the normal SC2Mafia games, this isn't a group of friends that doesn't care about which faction is winning as long as they have their fun. They won't just go and reveal everything they know to their "buddies". The Skypers have actually their own WIFOM game of their own in that chat of theirs. I have no real idea how they will proceed to play this game.

Hacker:
    As most of you know, an open roles list is super strong for town. That is why the Hacker is probably Neutral or Mafia. If he is town, he should just reveal the list. In any other case he will probably keep the information to him.

Normal Town/Mafia:
    Play the game as normal. Find ways to (ab-)use cheaters/purists in their favor.

Random Mafia - Actress (Hacker)
    Random Mafia - Consort
    Random Mafia - Janitor
    (Purist)
    Random Mafia - Framer (Skyper)
    Random Neutral - Witch
    Random Town - Insane Sheriff (Purist)
    Random Town - Lookout
    Random Town - Medical Student
    (Skyper)
    Random Town - Bodyguard
    Random Town - Mortician
    (Purist)
    Random Town - Gunsmith (Purist)
    Random Town - Veteran (Skyper)
    Citizen

28. ISO #128

Phyr, is that role list just an example?

29. ISO #129

The skyper's would most likely revel their names (if not already known in skype chat) to each other and discuss privately who to get killed at night (assuming at least one skyper is mafia) and who to secretly push to lynch. they would most likely cover for each other and sacrifice at least one member to maintain dominance in the game if it comes to that

(the above stated is raw unorganized thoughts. my apologies if it is not clear)

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

33. ISO #133

Quote Originally Posted by Jr4life24 View Post
    Hey everyone, good morning to everyone. I got no messages last night so it seems im unpopular :P.
    So who else had a database error last night? I couldn't read anything because of it.
    Also
    What ever happened to Navor? Did he put in a night action or something?

fiixed

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

Quote Originally Posted by Phyr View Post

Random Mafia - Actress (Hacker)
    Random Mafia - Consort
    Random Mafia - Janitor
    (Purist)
    Random Mafia - Framer (Skyper)
    Random Neutral - Witch
    Random Town - Insane Sheriff (Purist)
    Random Town - Lookout
    Random Town - Medical Student
    (Skyper)
    Random Town - Bodyguard
    Random Town - Mortician
    (Purist)
    Random Town - Gunsmith (Purist)
    Random Town - Veteran (Skyper)
    Citizen
    Hold up. How are you sure enough to guess Brendan was insane? There are so many guesses in this list that I am actually a bit inclined to believe that you are the hacker. Nobody has claimed witched, even. The only night feedback we know is that Damus was roleblocked, so I can understand why there's a consort. I can't really say the same for anything else on here.

So, are you the hacker?

40. ISO #140

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    Hold up. How are you sure enough to guess Brendan was insane? There are so many guesses in this list that I am actually a bit inclined to believe that you are the hacker. Nobody has claimed witched, even. The only night feedback we know is that Damus was roleblocked, so I can understand why there's a consort. I can't really say the same for anything else on here.

So, are you the hacker?
    Are you saying he said brendan was insane sherif?

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

43. ISO #143

44. ISO #144

Quote Originally Posted by Bluejay View Post
    Oh wait, after reading through the rules again, the hacker does not in fact know who has which role. Still, the hacker would know whether the sheriff was insane and if the doctor was a medical student.
    well a solid twenty says a purist will check him tongiht

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

Ya. I guess dat could work. But I have to go to work anyway. Zzzzz. I think I'll read de thread once I get to work.
    Btw about this whole cheater vs purists, I think we should focus less on the cheaters and more on the mafia. Me opinion.
    https://www.maps4heroes.com/heroes5/p...opolis/cr7.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by GriM-DeMoN
    NO FUCK U IM CITIZEN
    Cock urself cuntosaurus

48. ISO #148

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    Oh le green. He met the requirements to stay in the game, which was to give a sign of life (he PM'ed me).

49. ISO #149

Can the Skypers talk during the day?
    That could hinder them a lot if they can only talk at night.

Phyr probably made a balanced role list based on his role. It probably isn't accurate, although does make him seem hacker-ish after he claims hacker is mafia.
    Although that seems way to obvious to actually be done.
    But then again... WIFOM.

50. ISO #150