Abusive Moderators
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Abusive Moderators

An incident occured in which a moderator removed me from the game shortly after the start, with me having said nothing in the game. I created a report forum for this abuse, but the moderators quickly have dismissed it. I would like to bring the attention of the Mafia community to these abusive moderators because from what I am seeing, they are trying to silence me.

Below is a replay of the said game, and below that the link to my report.

Creed Report.SC2Replay

https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...243#post169243

Please bring attention to this throughout the community. Thank you.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Abusive Moderators

Yeah Creedkingsx is a real piece of work, I'm also going to lobby for the immediate disposal and dethronement of his moderation status. I was also in the game, my real SN is Maverick. I've been in numerous games with him, where he has abused his privileges and I say we all band together like a bunch of barbarians armed with pitchforks and stinkbombs and oust him out. Who does this guy think he is anyway? I'm not sure if he is just stupid, or making a special effort today. He's useless, he's about as much use as a betamax video recorder, and I would advise him to consider suing his brains for non-support. You people on here may think I'm bashing him, but what could he possibly offer to society? He's a low life scumbag that needs to get out of his parent's basement. Go ahead and ban me you good for nothing cockroaches, you'll never be anything in life, quite unlike myself.

I'm sick and tired of people like him abusing their status, and using it as leverage to one-up everyone else. He can go dig ditches for all I care. Sure you guys on here may think I'm mad, and quite frankly I am seething through the teeth right now, but when you have someone gloating about how better they are than everyone else, that's where it crosses the line. Now STFU, because most of you don't even play the real-game which is ladder. Take my advice and heed it Creedkings, you are a cockroach fragment and you shall pay for your insolence.

@Bruno, shouldn't you go back to your regular job in the Elite 4? Reporting you for such a ridiculous, asinine and real-life threatening comment. I should forward this thread to the FBI.

4. ISO #4

5. ISO #5

Well, you weren't on watchlist, but for the moment, I'll give Creed the benefit of the doubt by saying that maybe there is something which happend outside of the game which brough about the kick. However, I am very interested to hear reasoning for this. You didn't appear to be doing anything wrong in the replay. I know that there have already been at least 2 mods in history to be stripped for abuse. Maybe Creed will be the shortest lived mod ever

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroblue View Post
    The moderator above proves my point exactly. I do not know this man, and he does not know me. Yet, he treats me with disrespect and cruelty just as other moderators have. Dark.Revenant has already been notified about this.
    Lol, "cruelty" seems very dramatic. However, Creed has not been a moderator for 3 days. This should be interesting.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Well, you weren't on watchlist, but for the moment, I'll give Creed the benefit of the doubt by saying that maybe there is something which happend outside of the game which brough about the kick. However, I am very interested to hear reasoning for this. You didn't appear to be doing anything wrong in the replay. I know that there have already been at least 2 mods in history to be stripped for abuse. Maybe Creed will be the shortest lived mod ever
    He should be on the ban-list. He has numerous reports for everything from griefing, to party cheating, to game-throwing, to point hacking. I had permission from Ambient to kick him, as well.
    Nothing more to my case than the fact that just because ban list can't be instated at the moment, doesn't mean in-game moderators can't reinforce it when we are able to.

9. ISO #9

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by creedkingsx View Post
    He should be on the ban-list. He has numerous reports for everything from griefing, to party cheating, to game-throwing, to point hacking. I had permission from Ambient to kick him, as well.
    Nothing more to my case than the fact that just because ban list can't be instated at the moment, doesn't mean in-game moderators can't reinforce it when we are able to.
    Okay then, but you probably should have kicked before the game started though.

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroblue View Post
    The moderator above proves my point exactly. I do not know this man, and he does not know me. Yet, he treats me with disrespect and cruelty just as other moderators have. Dark.Revenant has already been notified about this.
    Would you like me to attach the replay of the game of Phantom Mode where you and DJDeethEazy were abnormally disrespectful to Raptorblaze and I on the premises of the fact that we did our jobs and approved your many reports you've recieved?

13. ISO #13

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post
    Okay then, but you probably should have kicked before the game started though.
    I hadn't realized he was in the game until names started xD
    Then I asked Ambient, he said yes.
    He was Jailor, and town still won that game, so, although hindering to the town, it actually didn't affect the outcome of the game.

14. ISO #14

Auckmid, I am thoroughly glad you see the light of day and aren't like the mindless sheep that seem to follow the moderators' every word and judgment when they have no basis to accuse people to begin with. It's like police barnstorming wealthy peoples' houses without a search warrant. To your reasoning that stats maybe something happened outside the game, that point is moot. It doesn't matter if Zeroblue is a girl and cheated on creedkingsx and had a love affair. This is Starcraft 2, and any other incidents and involvements should be left out. People like Bruno are jealous, and should consider re-evaluating their priorities in life. I've seen more life in a down and out's vest.

15. ISO #15

The dude should be on the ban list for like 5 counts of gamethrowing and point hacking.

This doesnt need to be talked about anymore

edit: Regulars know I dont personally step in very often... When I do there's a reason for it.
    Last edited by Elixir; July 25th, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
    Photobucket in 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    if you have elixir to contend with gl hf