Night 9 Chat
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Night 9 Chat

1. ISO #1
    Klaus

Night 9 Chat

Oh man, it all comes down to the witch....

2. ISO #2
    Klaus

Re: Night 9 Chat

Leia – Journalist
    Rawne

Luke?
    Vader?
    Han - Witch
    Wicket – Devourer

Law – Actress
    Klaus - Ventriloquist
    Rodgers - Puppet

NIGHT 9 ACTIONS

Law: Shoot Luke
    Klaus: Swim in Fish Bowl.
    Rodgers: Be Adorable.

Wicket devours Rawne. We attempt to kill Luke. If Han witches Luke onto Vader and kills him, we likely win.

If he doesn't, hopefully Luke shoots Rodgers instead of Klaus. Also, I tried to wifom Han into witching me if he decides to make the Enclave lose, even though I can't be sent for the kill until you die.

3. ISO #3
    Law

I so want to shoot Han. If I was a killing neutral he would be dead tonight, but since me killing him would affect 5 other people's victory I guess I will kill Luke.

4. ISO #4
    Law

You know what would be funny? If I sent someone a gun instead of shooting.

5. ISO #5
    Law

Also, send Luna a -skip night.

6. ISO #6
    Klaus

-skip night

7. ISO #7
    Klaus

Law, in the event of my death, please stay civil to the neutrals. Do not tell them what to do. Let Wicket do his own thing. If one of us dies tonight, they have the power to control the outcome of the game. Do not push them (Han or Wicket). You can make a case for why you think we should win with them, but do not tell them what they should do with their actions.

If only you remain, you will be at their mercy.

Things I would remind them of (only bring this up if they are acting particularly disagreeable):

-Tell Wicket we followed his code since Night Two when he jailed me. We specifically chose targets that he did not devour and tried to kill targets that were either intelligent town or vocal against Wicket, Han, and the Enclave.
    -We purposely did not shoot at the remainder of the people in Han's vault because we knew the witch was in there and wanted her to survive with us.
    -If Wicket complains about our ineptness, tell him that we did not have the luxury of piercing kills and knew there was a Doctor hiding somewhere, so we shot unlikely to be healed targets (I know you already brought this up, but bring it up again if needed).
    -Tell Wicket that we tried to get him to devour Boba instead of Biggs so that we could kill and clean Biggs with our Janitor (copy and paste this if needed).

I seriously would not be surprised if they turned on us if those two gain majority. If only one of us is left alive, Han could easily witch us to kill ourselves, which is just ridiculous, but what can you do. No point killing him as it could cost us the game if he doesn't witch Luke (I think he will, though. I have to trust that he will ).

8. ISO #8
    Law

You are forgetting about the Paul gambit and my subsequent gambit after it failed.

9. ISO #9
    Law

But I am not Nina, Beru, Roger or Gaunt. I know how to play, and as much as I disdain Han, I don't plan on insulting him when he holds the fate of the game in his hands.

10. ISO #10
    Law

*Crosses fingers and -prays that Luke isn't a veteran*

11. ISO #11
    Klaus

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    *Crosses fingers and -prays that Luke isn't a veteran*
    Vader needs to be devoured tomorrow. You/I/We'll have to try to convince Wicket of this without being too pushy.

If Luke is alive, he'll need to be witched.

Oi, this end game is brutal.

Hopefully Han does what we said and Luke, Rawne, and Vader are all dead tonight, but what are the chances of that happening.

12. ISO #12
    Law

After re-reading day chat, I actually think Han is going to witch one of us tonight. I'm starting to think I should give you a gun instead of shooting, so if he does end up trying to witch me on to you all that happens is that I give you a gun. Thoughts?