Reporting is too complicated
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

Reporting is too complicated

I've seen so many trolls, game throwers, and skypers in mafia in just this past week. It's a shame to let them roam free. Reporting is waaay to complicated and takes waaay too long. You should make reporting simpler because these trolls just ruin games and get away with it because people (including me) don't know how to report them. Everyone is tired of running into the same skype party every single game and not being able to do anything about them.
    https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/announcement.php?f=6
    I mean look at that. So much "codes" and requirements to make a report that probably won't even deal with the troll. Most people don't even know how to post those required videos of recorded games and if they learn, it's going to be too much of a hassle to do it anyways. So much trolls get away with throwing games and ruining other people's experience that its getting ridiculous.

2. ISO #2

Re: Reporting is too complicated

Eh, you copy the formatted code. Then replace the example text with the real names etc. Then you upload the replay (there is a button for attachments in the editor). Done
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

3. ISO #3

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    Eh, you copy the formatted code. Then replace the example text with the real names etc. Then you upload the replay (there is a button for attachments in the editor). Done
    This. It really is a fairly easy process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kusco View Post
    Dirty fucking swiss neutral

4. ISO #4

Lol you have to type a few words and upload evidence.
    How is that complicated?
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Duzero View Post
    I don't know how to upload videos and i don't know where to find the replay at. I also don't know what you are talking about when you say there is a button for attachments in the editor. Not everyone knows how to do all this configuration and what not. I just got an idea though. Posting up a video of how to report in sc2mafia that also includes uploading replays of games would be extremely helpful and would improve the game by getting rid of skypers and game throwers.

6. ISO #6

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorCha View Post
    I don't know how to upload videos and i don't know where to find the replay at. I also don't know what you are talking about when you say there is a button for attachments in the editor. Not everyone knows how to do all this configuration and what not. I just got an idea though. Posting up a video of how to report in sc2mafia that also includes uploading replays of games would be extremely helpful and would improve the game by getting rid of skypers and game throwers.
    Google is your friend -.-
    Where to find replays.

Whenever you start your new thread, you will have have some space below where you type. Look for "manage attachments" and then click the file where your replay is at.

Here is the information for making reports.

7. ISO #7

I'll make a video, just for you when I get home.
    Maybe it can be used for the purpose described.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    I'll make a video, just for you when I get home.
    Maybe it can be used for the purpose described.
    Please, no dead kittens this time.
    https://i.imgur.com/MuBx7.png
    Spoiler : Goremansir <3 :
    Quote Originally Posted by Goremansir View Post
    In a fit of rage (who would insult his voice of an angel? (And by angel, we mean a drunk, fat, middle-aged cop)) ... Duzero stripped out of his uniform, leapt onto CmG and started eating his face. CmG started to protest...

9. ISO #9

Well. As the acting head of the reports department here at Sc2Mafia Inc. I regret to inform you that the reporting process is not too complicated. It has been streamlined to the point of being able to do it in your sleep. The format can be copied and pasted. Requiring the straining activities of copying down their name and ID from the replay. Which is accessible at both the start and end of the game. The tedious task of telling us what crime they committed and the grievous 15 seconds it takes to attach the replay for the post.

I am sorry that reporting process of three minutes takes to long. I assure you the 10-20 minute processing said reports is an eternity.

This message was brought to you by SC2Maf sponsored sarcasm.
    Last edited by Ambient; July 19th, 2012 at 07:14 PM. Reason: A+
    Player Report Guidelines: Click Here
    *Guidelines likely out of date

Spoiler : Forum Mafia :
    | | FMVII: Citizen (W) | FMVI: Pride (W) | FMVIII: Ghost (L) | FMIX: Proletarian (W) | FMX: Student (L) | FMXI: Co-Host | FMXII: Fool (W) |
    I saw your party join...

10. ISO #10

Quote Originally Posted by Ambient View Post
    Well. As the acting head of the reports department here at Sc2Mafia Inc. I regret to inform you that the reporting process is not to complicated. It has been streamlined to the point of being able to do it in your sleep. The format can be copied and pasted. Requiring the straining activities of copying down their name and ID from the replay. Which is accessible at both the start and end of the game. The tedious task of telling us what crime they committed and the grievous 15 seconds it takes to attach the replay for the post.

I am sorry that reporting process of three minutes takes to long. I assure you the 10-20 minute processing said reports is an eternity.

This message was brought to you by SC2Maf sponsored sarcasm.
    Error: Correction- "too".

This correction was brought to you by SC2Maf's grammar nazi department.
    Thank you and have a good night.

lol nice Ambient. And people say the mods have no personality. Pffff

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

We tell you were to find the replay. When making the report, click "Go Advanced," scroll down, "Manage Attachments," and following the path to the replays.
    First time I reported, I didn't know they'd said how to find the replays, I figured it out on my own. Reports literally take a minute, if that, to do.

13. ISO #13

14. ISO #14

15. ISO #15

I don't have sc2 installed on this laptop, and I'm not going to install it just to make a video on how to report someone.
    Soz.
    I love oops

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄