Search Results - SC2 Mafia
Register

Search:

Type: Posts; User: Efekannn02

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 0.11 seconds.

  1. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("I Dont Like His Profile Picture And Want To Policy Lynch Him For That");
    Console.ReadKey();
  2. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    // Gyrlander
  3. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("Before The Night Ended I Had Some Thoughts Magoroth's LW Was Fake And Somehow I Feel Right");
    Console.ReadKey();
    int goodnight;
    goodnight = 1;
  4. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("I Will Use A RNG And Side With The Person Who Gets Picked Out, GL On The Lottery Guys");
    Console.ReadKey();
  5. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("Asking To Be Lynched Is A Wifom To Be Not Lynched");
    Console.ReadKey();
  6. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("Wait Now I Understand... FRICKLES Is Dunna!!!");
    Console.ReadKey();
  7. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("That Is What I Meant With I Am The Ultimate Nullread. Oh And Also Yeah I Think Mislynching Me Would Be A Bad Idea Especially When Im Being Polite");
    Console.ReadKey();
  8. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("Maybe Because Im Not Trolling And Im Actually Forcing Myself To Be Polite And Also Do This?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    int bye;
    bye=1;
  9. Replies
    11
    Views
    172

    Re: Rachyl, the legend herself!

    She Is A Legend
  10. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("I'll Take That As A Compliment But What Is A Kang?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    int bye;
    bye = 1;
  11. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    //
    Console.WriteLine("If You Force Me To Solve Math Problems I Will Get Sad, Oh And Im Not Doing Write And But WriteLine");
    //
    //
    //
    //
    Console.WriteLine("Normally I Would Agree With You Guys...
  12. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("What Is A Segmentation Fault?");
    Console.ReadKey();
    int bye;
    bye=1;
  13. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("The Child Protective Services Will Lose This Game");
    Console.WriteLine("I Keep My Dignity");
    Console.ReadKey();
    int bye;
    bye=1;
  14. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("Good Move But I Have Unfortunate News That KINDoKann02 Was Planning To Take Control When The Game Began So That Means That Your Reaction Hunting Wont Be Much Help. Oh And Thank You...
  15. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    int bye;
    bye=1;
  16. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine(" @Huey_The_Long Where Is 'The Post Count' Link?");
    Console.ReadKey();
  17. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("In Every Game... In Every Single Game You Want To Policy Lynch Me And Today Is No Different. What Is Wrong With My Behaviour? Im Totally Calm And Motivated To Contribute To The...
  18. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    char rip;
    int trustonmm;
    trustonmm=0;
    rip='F';
    Console.WriteLine("What Is Your Problem? Mr Spoilsport I Genuinely Dont Understand Your Problem With Me Right Now");
    Console.WriteLine("Are You A...
  19. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("Im Gonna Go Now Bye!");
    Console.ReadKey();
  20. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("Im As Kind As Gandhi Today, Oh And Btw I Also Like To Use 'tbh' In My Texts But Today I Wont");
    Console.ReadKey();
  21. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("I Dont Know If I Can Force You To Do Anything But CAN You Force Yourself To Elaborate Your Previous Post?");
    Console.ReadKey();
  22. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    int distorted;
    distorted=0
    if(distorted==0)
    {
    Console.WriteLine("Hurray!!! No Distorted :D");
    }
    else
    {
    Console.WriteLine("I Will Keep A Close Eye On Distorted");
    }
  23. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Console.WriteLine("This Is Fun");
    Console.ReadKey();
  24. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    int distrust;
    distrust = 1;
    //Idk What To Do
  25. Replies
    583
    Views
    4,901

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    //I Have No Experience With String
    string hi;
    string = "Hello World!";
    Console.WriteLine(hi);
    Console.ReadKey();
  26. Replies
    11
    Views
    126

    Re: Challenge: Makes These Roles Work

    Crazy Loser: You may attack someone at night but there is a 50% chance you will fail and a 40% chance a random person will die instead and a 10% chance you succeed with your kill

    If you dont...
  27. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Lotto is for losers
  28. Replies
    23
    Views
    432

    Re: Advanced Mafia Calculus e1

    the root is Distorted because he is the root of all evil (tbh the same could be said to me aswell but then others call me chaotic neutral)
  29. Replies
    11
    Views
    126

    Re: Challenge: Makes These Roles Work

    No one likes Distrustful Citizen because Distrustful Citizen knew that none of you could be trusted
  30. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Are You Trying To Call Me A Gamethrower Now?
  31. Replies
    11
    Views
    126

    Re: Challenge: Makes These Roles Work

    Distrustful Citizen
    You are a simple Citizen but if atleast 4 town roles die you turn into neutral and leave the city instantly and also the game and automatically become a winner in the game
  32. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    I HATE MULTIQUOTE!
  33. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Tbh ~~Frinckles~~ Dutes Got More In Trouble By Getting Into My Bad Side Than Huey's "Reads" "Solving" The Game
  34. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    OBJECTION!!



    TAKE THAT!
  35. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Townlean*
  36. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    All Huey Managed Was Becoming A Townlead Even In My Eyes And Also Lynch Frinckles With Me
  37. Replies
    405
    Views
    7,722

    Re: FM The Championat

    Everybody Won

    GG
  38. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Thats A Lie He Didnt Put That Possiblity In My Head, I Was More Of Thinking There Was A Scum Bus Driver(Frinckles)

    Blame Frinckles For Playing More Scummy Than Scum
  39. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    -_-
  40. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    I Feel Sympathy For My Sanity Already :( R.I.P It Im Going To Miss It
  41. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    I Wish I Didnt Forget Voss Was Dead :(


    I Want To Blame Distorted But Cannot Which Is BAD Like Really Really BAD
  42. Replies
    14
    Views
    478

    Re: S-FM Fractured Whizzbang (12P)

    Basically

    BestFriends vs Child Protective Services
  43. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    You Just Gave Me A Bad Idea

    A Really Really Bad One :)
  44. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Please Stop -_-
  45. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Huey The Long
    Tbh You Deserve MVP For Being Smart
  46. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Dont Challenge Me
  47. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    On That 2 Vs 1 Situation When I Was About To Lynch Distorted Dutes Suddenly Tried To Buddy Me With The Gayest Way Possible And Made Me Lynch Him Instead
    Those Desperate Attempts To Get Me To His...
  48. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    How In The Hell Does This Connect With That?
  49. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    https://metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/The_Patriot

    -_-
  50. Replies
    602
    Views
    4,834

    Re: S-FM Standoff (8P)

    Dutes Managed To Make Me Lynch Him Over Distorted
    You Managed To Make Me Lynch You Over MM
Results 1 to 50 of 500
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4