* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : S-FM The Coven https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40195 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : June 7th, 2017 12:39 PM Title : S-FM The Coven Since Town of Salem is currently playtesting eleven new roles, I figured we'd put them through their paces here as well. Beware the pirate. S-FM The Coven The coven DLC (I know right? Its a fucking DLC?) is currently available for playtesting on the Town of Salem PTR. And now, it's available for playtesting right here on sc2mafia! Jailor Town Investigative Town Protective Town Killing Citizen Citizen Citizen Citizen Coven Leader Coven Random Coven Ranom Neutral Killing Neutral Non-Killing Citizen You have no night action. Jailor During the day you may target someone to be jailed. That night, the player you jailed and you will enter a private chat room. The jailed target will be roleblocked, protected (+1) and cannot post in any night chat they may be a part of. You may choose to execute your target. (-2) You have three executions. If you execute a town member, you lose any remaining executions. You may leave a death note. Sheriff You can investigate someone at night to see if they are a member of the Coven, a Serial Killer or a Werewolf. Psychic On odd nights (Night 1, 3, 5, etc) you receive three names, at least one of which is scum. On even nights (Night 2, 4, 6, etc) you receive two names, at least one of which is town. Tracker At night you may stalk someone to see who they visit (if applicable). Lookout At night you may watch someone to see who visits them Spy UNDER RECONSTRUCTION Crusader At night you may protect someone Anyone who visits the person you are protecting is attacked (-1) The person you are protecting is healed (+1) Doctor At night you may heal someone (+1) You may heal yourself one time. (+1) Bodyguard At night you may protect someone. If they are attacked, you take the attack instead, and kill their attacker. (-1) You have a one use manual vest which you may use in place of protecting. (+1) Trapper At night you may place a trap outside a player's house. If a player targets a person with a trap, the trap is removed and all players visiting that person are roleblocked. If a player targets a person with a trap and would normally kill them, they die in addition to being roleblocked. (-1) You may not act night 1. Vigilante At night you may shoot someone. (-1) You have three bullets. You may not leave a death note. Veteran At night you may alert, killing any of your visitors (-2) You may not leave a death note. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : June 7th, 2017 12:39 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Coven UNDER CONSTRUCTION placerholder post -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : widomakr Date : June 7th, 2017 07:10 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Coven can i sign up? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : June 7th, 2017 07:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Coven can i sign up? Right now I'm working on finishing the setup. I'd suggest consuting the head of S-FMs to start another setup. deathworlds I think this is still deathworlds? EDIT: This is definitely not deathworlds. Cryptonic gave the OK for the last game -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : June 8th, 2017 05:58 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Coven Right now I'm working on finishing the setup. I'd suggest consuting the head of S-FMs to start another setup. deathworlds I think this is still deathworlds? EDIT: This is definitely not deathworlds. Cryptonic gave the OK for the last game Queue has been empty for some time. Well, it had old games that were already hosted on it, but that's the same time as empty. No one currently wants to host a game, that's why there hasn't been one. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : June 9th, 2017 04:46 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Coven Queue has been empty for some time. Well, it had old games that were already hosted on it, but that's the same time as empty. No one currently wants to host a game, that's why there hasn't been one. Give me a little while and I'm willing to rehost Which Witch is Which, if you'd like? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : PowersThatBe Date : June 15th, 2017 11:10 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Coven Give me a little while and I'm willing to rehost Which Witch is Which, if you'd like? LOL can I get my win from that yet? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-