* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : disguiser death description gone? https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43535 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : dooglrig Date : November 28th, 2018 06:02 PM Title : disguiser death description gone? it was something with silenced shots, also special night sequence sound. now its like a regular mafia kill, right? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Renegade Date : November 28th, 2018 07:24 PM Title : Re: disguiser death description gone? The description only pops up if successful, to the effect of "You hear a silenced shot followed by a thud". Maybe the shot you heard wasn't successful. You still hear the gear turning noise that is unique to the disguiser though. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 28th, 2018 09:55 PM Title : Re: disguiser death description gone? Renegade is right. Was night sequence on? Also, was the kill successful? Maybe it's a bug too but I doubt it. Plus you would have heard the noise: a shot from a pistol equipped of a silencer. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Distorted Date : November 29th, 2018 03:18 AM Title : Re: disguiser death description gone? it was something with silenced shots, also special night sequence sound. now its like a regular mafia kill, right? im guessing you are new and just saw your first Janitor ability on a kill =P Janitor wipes the targets role so you just see (???) for their role. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : November 29th, 2018 06:22 AM Title : Re: disguiser death description gone? Post a replay, all we can do is speculate.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : dooglrig Date : November 29th, 2018 06:19 PM Title : Re: disguiser death description gone? night sequence off, so no sounds. but death description shows normal mafia kill. i my understanding night sequence should not mess with death descriptions. 25177 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 29th, 2018 07:05 PM Title : Re: disguiser death description gone? night sequence off, so no sounds. but death description shows normal mafia kill. i my understanding night sequence should not mess with death descriptions. 25177 That's normal though.... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Renegade Date : November 29th, 2018 07:54 PM Title : Re: disguiser death description gone? Now I'm second guessing myself. Let's clarify: A disguiser attack during the night sequence references the silenced shot. The death description the next day, if successful, is a normal mafia kill description. Is that correct? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : dooglrig Date : November 29th, 2018 07:58 PM Title : Re: disguiser death description gone? whats normal? that night sequence influences death descriptions? i highly doubt that. my save has night sequence off for years now, and i never noticed disguiser kills shown as regular kills before that incident. renegade, watch the replay. night sequence is off, disguiser kills and dead is shown by regular mafia kill. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 29th, 2018 08:02 PM Title : Re: disguiser death description gone? whats normal? that night sequence influences death descriptions? i highly doubt that. my save has night sequence off for years now, and i never noticed disguiser kills shown as regular kills before that incident. renegade, watch the replay. night sequence is off, disguiser kills and dead is shown by regular mafia kill. Yes, that is NORMAL. Disguiser kill shows as a normal mafia kill on death secription, but the role is (???). The night sequence being off probably just confused you. Renegade is 100% right. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : dooglrig Date : November 30th, 2018 04:22 AM Title : Re: disguiser death description gone? so there is no unique death description for disguiser at all. and its the only kill with different night sequence and death descriptions message. thousands of games and i did not notice that, shame on me... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-