* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : S-FM The Agency: Chapter I https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45309 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Date : August 22nd, 2019 04:19 PM Title : S-FM The Agency: Chapter I S-FM The Agency: Chapter I (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45142-S-FM-The-Agency-Chapter-I) Link to setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/45142-S-FM-The-Agency-Chapter-I) 1. Huey the Long 2. blinkskater 3. Not Maf Richtofen 4. Distorted 5. Light Yagami 6. Marshmallow Marshall 7. ZergSoupYum 4 02:00:00:00 The year is 2034, and terrorism has never been a greater threat as in recent times. Faced with the very real prospect of nuclear terrorism and as well as a potential Cold War with the renewed Eastern Bloc, the NATO countries have formed an anti-terrorism and espionage task force to respond to the threat. This Agency has started recruiting resourceful people of all professions, ranging from high school teachers to aeronautics experts, from all NATO and Western countries; as such, a very strict screening process is used to separate potential recruits. Today, 1st of September, 2034, a new batch of recruits have reached their first true hurdle, that would decide their future as spies. Seven recruits were placed in a small room. Their objective: deliberate on which one of them would have to remain in the room. However, there is a catch: two of the agents were given a data stick, each containing half of a computer virus they would have to infect a terminal in the base with, whilst the other five have access to a physically identical data stick that instead holds parts of an antivirus software designed specifically to counter the virus. The team that wins this trial gets to continue on to the next one. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 22nd, 2019 04:21 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Howdy, fellow Cadets! How goes it today? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 04:26 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Wakes Up In His Modest Apartment & Starts To Shower & Shave* *Gets Dressed - Puts On A Suit & Tie* *Makes Breakfast Consisting Of One Egg A Biscuit Two Slices Of Bacon And A Slice Of Sausage* *Eats & Brushes Teeth* *Grabs Pre-Packed Silver Brief Case & Keys* *Exits Dwelling And Locks The Door* *Takes Elevator To The Lobby Of The Apartment Complex* *Gets Into Vehicle And Proceeds To Drive To The Agency* *Puts On Music To Get Ready For Work At The Agency* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : August 22nd, 2019 04:28 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Well hello folk how be we all, I promise i will Made Every Cadet a King! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:09 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I 45 Mins Later.. *Arrives At The Agency & Parks Car In Designated Spot* *Gets Out Of Car With Keys And Brief Case* *Walks To Main Entrance & Pushes A Button On The Brief Case An ID Badge Pops Out* *Grabs ID Badge Uses It At The Entrance Door To Gain Entrance & Puts Back Badge In The Compartment And Closes Said Compartment* *Walks Into The Agency & Proceeds To His Floor & Punches In On The Clock & Proceeds To His Desk* *Sits Down And Turns On Computer To Review Itinerary For The Day* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:37 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Howdy, fellow Cadets! How goes it today? zergs town -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:37 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Well hello folk how be we all, I promise i will Made Every Cadet a King! probally town -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:38 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I 45 Mins Later.. *Arrives At The Agency & Parks Car In Designated Spot* *Gets Out Of Car With Keys And Brief Case* *Walks To Main Entrance & Pushes A Button On The Brief Case An ID Badge Pops Out* *Grabs ID Badge Uses It At The Entrance Door To Gain Entrance & Puts Back Badge In The Compartment And Closes Said Compartment* *Walks Into The Agency & Proceeds To His Floor & Punches In On The Clock & Proceeds To His Desk* *Sits Down And Turns On Computer To Review Itinerary For The Day* light_yagami -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:41 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I aite so let's get down to business, scum don't even need to incriminate themselves because town will likely steer this game into a black hole. I am here to prevent this from happening to the best of my abilities. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:43 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I ALSO: Please be careful putting votes on players who already have votes, 2 scum have a constant day chat so they will be able to ping each other if they need to coordinate 2 votes and it will be a quick death for us. I finally rolled town after like 10 scum games in a row I'm pumped! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:46 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *While Reviewing And Printing Itinerary Notices An E-Mail Opens Said Email And Reads It* light_yagami *Thinks Well Thats Not Very Nice* *Turns Computer Off & Grabs Itinerary From The Printer* *Grabs Brief Case And Pushes A Button And Folder Slot Pops Open* *Puts The Paper Work In Slot And Closes Slot* *Gets Up And Proceeds To First Appointment With Briefcase In Hand* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:48 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I think entrances in a game like this can be HUGE, like I have good feelings on zergs entrance based on meta/how I interpret his tone via entrance post. I compare who I think he is as a person/player cross reference that to the actual words he posted and I hear them in a way that he'd actually be speaking them as if he were sitting across from me. Huey's entrance I have a lesser townish feeling to. It's after zergs, mentioning the same type of cadetish training thingy that zerg did, KIND of feels townie but, I feel that it coming from huey could easily be a scum entrance because of the content kind of piggy backing zergs, and the tone s to which I think huey would say something like that feels like it could be fake idk. yagami is just scummy lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:50 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *While Reviewing And Printing Itinerary Notices An E-Mail Opens Said Email And Reads It* *Thinks Well Thats Not Very Nice* *Turns Computer Off & Grabs Itinerary From The Printer* *Grabs Brief Case And Pushes A Button And Folder Slot Pops Open* *Puts The Paper Work In Slot And Closes Slot* *Gets Up And Proceeds To First Appointment With Briefcase In Hand* If you roleplay like this in a one lynch game, that's not a trollish type game I will policy lynch you and not even feel bad about losing. I'm gonna need to you to interact with players normally, while giving reads on players and such so I can see if you're full of shit or not K THX. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:51 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Magoroth I was only kidding earlier you are not a shit host, I appreciate you hosting this for us <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:52 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Note that you are free to share your Bios publicly, as I wrote them a long time ago, before I distributed the rolecards, so they're not AI. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I @Magoroth (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=29730) I was only kidding earlier you are not a shit host, I appreciate you hosting this for us <3 Np -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Note that you are free to share your Bios publicly, as I wrote them a long time ago, before I distributed the rolecards, so they're not AI. what bios? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:55 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Whoops, I PM'd y'all some bios a long time ago, looks like I need to re-PM them -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:57 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Light_Yagami why are you just roleplaying? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 05:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Looks At Watch An Sees That He Has Another E-Mail* If you roleplay like this in a one lynch game, that's not a trollish type game I will policy lynch you and not even feel bad about losing. I'm gonna need to you to interact with players normally, while giving reads on players and such so I can see if you're full of shit or not K THX. *Thinking Didnt blinkskater Get The Memo In His Itinerary For The Meeting On Finding The 2 Traitors To The Agency Thats Basically What The Meeting Is About.. So Maybe He Should Jump To Conclusions So Quick.. Considering The Gravity Of The Situation..* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:03 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Looks At Watch An Sees That He Has Another E-Mail* *Thinking Didnt blinkskater Get The Memo In His Itinerary For The Meeting On Finding The 2 Traitors To The Agency Thats Basically What The Meeting Is About.. So Maybe He Should Jump To Conclusions So Quick.. Considering The Gravity Of The Situation..* aite im going to bed, not trying to deal with that my vote stays as is -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:05 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Light_Yagami why are you just roleplaying? I haven't read my rolecard yet... but I think I can give the answer to that : because it's Light. :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I haven't read my rolecard yet... but I think I can give the answer to that : because it's Light. :D bullshit marshmallow marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:11 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I haven't read my rolecard yet... but I think I can give the answer to that : because it's Light. :D Well shit, I'm scum. Also, I'm in another game on MU right now, so I'll go catch up there. Meanwhile Blinkskater -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:11 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I why feel the need to mention you havn't looked at your rolecard, when i'm pretty sure you SEEN UR ROLECARD. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:12 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Well shit, I'm scum. Also, I'm in another game on MU right now, so I'll go catch up there. Meanwhile Blinkskater mu is for REPROBATES! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:13 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Finally Makes It To The Meeting Room & Sits At The Head Of The Table Puts Briefcase Down & Pushes A Button On It A Name Plate And Stand Pop Out Of Another Slot* *Grabs Name Plate And Puts It On The Table In Front Of Him & Closes Name Plate Slot* *The Name Plate Reads Heinrich Vogler* Now Gentlemen Lets Get Down To Business.. To Find The Scum.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elBKil5zE2g -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:18 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Why are you guys scared to post real thoughts? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:19 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Why are you guys scared to post real thoughts? Every Thought Ive Had Thus Far Cadet Has Been Real.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:19 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I zergs town blinks pocketing probally town probally pocketing Seriously though, since when is something saying "hi I'm citizen" = town? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:19 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Every Thought Ive Had Thus Far Cadet Has Been Real.. Ok what do you think of zergs + hueys entrances? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:20 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I blinks pocketing probally pocketing Seriously though, since when is something saying "hi I'm citizen" = town? you'll get to it, my furry little friend, keep reading -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:21 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Not Maf Richtofen get out of scum chat discord and join into thread conversation please! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:22 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I mu is for REPROBATES! Uhh, then... what are you? :smile: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:22 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Ok what do you think of zergs + hueys entrances? Well, Howdy, fellow Cadets! How goes it today? Trying 2 Hard 2 Seem Like An Average Cadet.. Well hello folk how be we all, I promise i will Made Every Cadet a King! Comes Off 2 Hard To Seem Like A Scum.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:23 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Well, Trying 2 Hard 2 Seem Like An Average Cadet.. Comes Off 2 Hard To Seem Like A Scum.. interesting. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:23 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I think entrances in a game like this can be HUGE, like I have good feelings on zergs entrance based on meta/how I interpret his tone via entrance post. I compare who I think he is as a person/player cross reference that to the actual words he posted and I hear them in a way that he'd actually be speaking them as if he were sitting across from me. Huey's entrance I have a lesser townish feeling to. It's after zergs, mentioning the same type of cadetish training thingy that zerg did, KIND of feels townie but, I feel that it coming from huey could easily be a scum entrance because of the content kind of piggy backing zergs, and the tone s to which I think huey would say something like that feels like it could be fake idk. yagami is just scummy lol Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:25 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Not Maf Richtofen get out of scum chat discord and join into thread conversation please! ^^ We need as many people as possible to join us. This game is very short (well, I guess it's not for you but it is short for an FM game lol), and we need to use the time we have. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:27 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I did anyone else get a n0 peek? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:28 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I really do have to get to bed -_-, if the game started at 559 LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO.... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 41] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I interesting. Can You Elaborate A Little Here. Because, I Have A Scheduled To Keep.. After Here I Need To Check In At The On Site Clinic To Deal With Some Of My Patients Receiving Cortical Enhancers. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 42] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Can You Elaborate A Little Here. Because, I Have A Scheduled To Keep.. After Here I Need To Check In At The On Site Clinic To Deal With Some Of My Patients Receiving Cortical Enhancers. i don't care about your blah blah blah. But found what you said very insightful for my reads tyvm -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 43] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:37 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I i don't care about your blah blah blah. But found what you said very insightful for my reads tyvm Okay... Your Welcome.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r204S7yxgj4 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 44] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:40 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I aite so let's get down to business, scum don't even need to incriminate themselves because town will likely steer this game into a black hole. I am here to prevent this from happening to the best of my abilities. Lol yep... ALSO: Please be careful putting votes on players who already have votes, 2 scum have a constant day chat so they will be able to ping each other if they need to coordinate 2 votes and it will be a quick death for us. I finally rolled town after like 10 scum games in a row I'm pumped! THAT IS VERY TRUE. Be very mindful of the people you put at L-2. L-2 pretty much means you are confident with your vote. (L-# means that if # votes are added on a player, they get lynched, btw; you can see vote count at top right of the thread.) Also... Are you trying to copy/please me? Because that kinda looks like a post I would make, and not one that you would make (even though it makes a lot of sense in my opinion). Not saying that you don't make sense usually (well maybe a bit lol), but that isn't your common style. I think entrances in a game like this can be HUGE, like I have good feelings on zergs entrance based on meta/how I interpret his tone via entrance post. I compare who I think he is as a person/player cross reference that to the actual words he posted and I hear them in a way that he'd actually be speaking them as if he were sitting across from me. Huey's entrance I have a lesser townish feeling to. It's after zergs, mentioning the same type of cadetish training thingy that zerg did, KIND of feels townie but, I feel that it coming from huey could easily be a scum entrance because of the content kind of piggy backing zergs, and the tone s to which I think huey would say something like that feels like it could be fake idk. yagami is just scummy lol In other words : you have a gut read, and you trust your gut reads. Why did you want me to read this, exactly? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 45] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I really do have to get to bed -_-, if the game started at 559 LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO.... It was supposed to start at midnight for me, SO DON'T YOU DARE XD also note that it was the same for the host. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 46] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2019 06:46 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I i don't care about your blah blah blah. But found what you said very insightful for my reads tyvm Uhhhhh what? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 47] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 07:18 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Also, Keep In Mind I Have Yet To Send An E-Mail.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 48] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 22nd, 2019 07:48 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Wakes Up In His Modest Apartment & Starts To Shower & Shave* *Gets Dressed - Puts On A Suit & Tie* *Makes Breakfast Consisting Of One Egg A Biscuit Two Slices Of Bacon And A Slice Of Sausage* *Eats & Brushes Teeth* *Grabs Pre-Packed Silver Brief Case & Keys* *Exits Dwelling And Locks The Door* *Takes Elevator To The Lobby Of The Apartment Complex* *Gets Into Vehicle And Proceeds To Drive To The Agency* *Puts On Music To Get Ready For Work At The Agency* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-CG5w4YwOI what happened to *walks into town* ..... now we get an entire story with it? yagami has evolved!!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 49] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 22nd, 2019 07:50 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I ALSO: Please be careful putting votes on players who already have votes, 2 scum have a constant day chat so they will be able to ping each other if they need to coordinate 2 votes and it will be a quick death for us. I finally rolled town after like 10 scum games in a row I'm pumped! congrats on rolling town!!! blinkskater go to scum chat so we can talk about our evil plans. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 50] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 22nd, 2019 07:52 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I If you roleplay like this in a one lynch game, that's not a trollish type game I will policy lynch you and not even feel bad about losing. I'm gonna need to you to interact with players normally, while giving reads on players and such so I can see if you're full of shit or not K THX. wait this is a 1 lynch game? ok checking setup lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 51] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 22nd, 2019 07:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I wait this is a 1 lynch game? ok checking setup lol i thought we got 2 lynches.. Wincons Town wins if a Trainee is lynched. Scum wins if a Cadet is lynched. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 52] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 22nd, 2019 07:55 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Magoroth I was only kidding earlier you are not a shit host, I appreciate you hosting this for us <3 no no - he is a shit host. -repick -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 53] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 22nd, 2019 07:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Ok what do you think of zergs + hueys entrances? they both made 1 post then left. lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 54] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 22nd, 2019 08:05 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Marshmallow Marshall (1 [L-3]): blinkskater blinkskater (1 [L-3]): Marshmallow Marshall LOL i swear this is the most common voting sequence in FM on this site. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 55] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 22nd, 2019 08:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Not Maf Richtofen essplain. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 56] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 22nd, 2019 08:12 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I hello? hello hello hello hello? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 57] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 22nd, 2019 08:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I what happened to *walks into town* ..... now we get an entire story with it? yagami has evolved!!!! I See You Have Played Pokemon As Well.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4uWWPu5eZY -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 58] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2019 08:57 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I i thought we got 2 lynches.. Wincons Town wins if a Trainee is lynched. Scum wins if a Cadet is lynched. Nope, this is basically like Helz's one day setup, but vanilla. NO MASON CLAIMING BULLSHIT :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 59] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 22nd, 2019 09:04 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I This is a not so friendly reminder that this is a 48 hours game, and that we need to find a scum in those 48 hours... SO SPEAK -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 60] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 22nd, 2019 10:01 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Magoroth does mafia have a night kill? if so is it mandatory? i mean if it is we just skip day, let maf narrow it down for us by 1 slot. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 61] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 01:37 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Lol yep... THAT IS VERY TRUE. Be very mindful of the people you put at L-2. L-2 pretty much means you are confident with your vote. (L-# means that if # votes are added on a player, they get lynched, btw; you can see vote count at top right of the thread.) Also... Are you trying to copy/please me? Because that kinda looks like a post I would make, and not one that you would make (even though it makes a lot of sense in my opinion). Not saying that you don't make sense usually (well maybe a bit lol), but that isn't your common style. In other words : you have a gut read, and you trust your gut reads. Why did you want me to read this, exactly? No im not trying to please you. Why would i do that? Its not solely a gut read, because theres logical reasoning on my end to go with it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 62] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 01:40 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Distorteds first post could go either way. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 63] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 01:40 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I also have a plan lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 64] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 01:48 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Lol yep... THAT IS VERY TRUE. Be very mindful of the people you put at L-2. L-2 pretty much means you are confident with your vote. (L-# means that if # votes are added on a player, they get lynched, btw; you can see vote count at top right of the thread.) Also... Are you trying to copy/please me? Because that kinda looks like a post I would make, and not one that you would make (even though it makes a lot of sense in my opinion). Not saying that you don't make sense usually (well maybe a bit lol), but that isn't your common style. In other words : you have a gut read, and you trust your gut reads. Why did you want me to read this, exactly? I also understand where you're coming from here I get it that I don't usually help people as town. For meta purposes I would normally do that as scum. If you think I can't manipulate my own metal by now you need to reevaluate LOL -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 65] Auteur : Date : August 23rd, 2019 02:06 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I @Magoroth (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/member.php?u=29730) does mafia have a night kill? if so is it mandatory? i mean if it is we just skip day, let maf narrow it down for us by 1 slot.No -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 66] Auteur : Date : August 23rd, 2019 02:07 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I There's only one day this game, and that's today. Remember that lynch is mandatory! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 67] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:49 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I There's only one day this game, and that's today. Remember that lynch is mandatory! what if we lynch the host? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 68] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:49 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I what if we lynch the host? ayyy!!! thats it! lynch host = players win. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 69] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 07:24 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I congrats on rolling town!!! blinkskater go to scum chat so we can talk about our evil plans. blinkskater ...nothing? usually you jump all over these posts for some fun open-wolfing. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 70] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 07:25 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Magoroth can we get replacements for the inactives? for a 48 hour game 12 hours is 25% of the entire game so... replacements should be pretty quick. or even modkills im open to since the # of town or scum really doesnt matter in this setup. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 71] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 07:29 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Magoroth can we get replacements for the inactives? for a 48 hour game 12 hours is 25% of the entire game so... replacements should be pretty quick. or even modkills im open to since the # of town or scum really doesnt matter in this setup. actually, thinking about it modkills wouldent be a bad idea for it. A town being modkilled benefits town, since it raises the % chance of hitting a wolf. A wolf modkill benefits wolf, because it lowers the % chance of hitting wolf. The odds of a player being modkilled and flipping town are a lot higher than flipping wolf. so statistically, steak and eggs is definitely a good breakfast. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 72] Auteur : Date : August 23rd, 2019 07:40 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I what if we lynch the host? but I'm jester Also, I'm not inside the room with y'all, so you can't kick me out to begin with :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 73] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 07:46 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I but I'm jester Also, I'm not inside the room with y'all, so you can't kick me out to begin with :P This is sounding more and more like we are in Saw... umm like 45 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 74] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 07:59 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I It might just still be the early stages of the game, but I've been reading Yagami's posts and I don't understand... Can You Elaborate A Little Here. Because, I Have A Scheduled To Keep.. After Here I Need To Check In At The On Site Clinic To Deal With Some Of My Patients Receiving Cortical Enhancers. Also, Keep In Mind I Have Yet To Send An E-Mail.. His posts, especially that second quote, just don't really sit right with me. It might just be Yagami being Yagami, but something seems off about that to me. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 75] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:11 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I haven't read my rolecard yet... but I think I can give the answer to that : because it's Light. :D This seems weird to me... entering the game without reading your rolecard? Did Mag give you a notification and then you just kinda spaced out and went on the site? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 76] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:14 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I did anyone else get a n0 peek? else..? Did you get a n0 peek? what is this -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 77] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:15 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I It might just still be the early stages of the game, but I've been reading Yagami's posts and I don't understand... His posts, especially that second quote, just don't really sit right with me. It might just be Yagami being Yagami, but something seems off about that to me. Forgot to vote Light_Yagami -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 78] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:18 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I did anyone else get a n0 peek? I also have a plan lol These posts scare me. I think blink is town so far this game, but these posts still scare me. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 79] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:32 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I blinkskater ...nothing? usually you jump all over these posts for some fun open-wolfing. True -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 80] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:34 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I These posts scare me. I think blink is town so far this game, but these posts still scare me. They shouldnt be scary posts -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 81] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:35 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I else..? Did you get a n0 peek? what is this It tells me ur town -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 82] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:36 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I This seems weird to me... entering the game without reading your rolecard? Did Mag give you a notification and then you just kinda spaced out and went on the site? Deff sketchy... means hes likley lieing about not seeing his role and is probally scum tryin to make small talk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 83] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:51 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Deff sketchy... means hes likley lieing about not seeing his role and is probally scum tryin to make small talk Odds on another MM/Yagami scumteam? I wanna see posts from Huey and Richtofen though... I hope they get on soonish -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 84] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:54 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Not gonna lie, I've been in a bit of a trance staring at Distorted's Jedi armada rampaging across the lawn. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 85] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:58 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Right howdy everybody, just had a quick skim through the posts gonna put some thoughts out ASAP -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 86] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : August 23rd, 2019 09:06 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Ok so i had something typed out then i read back through the setup and it changed everything. So if i am not mistaken as soon as just one of the Town is Lynched, or as soon as one of the two Trainees are lynched the game ends? Which means, and i believe Blink said this, we need to be very careful with our votes, if we put somebody on L-2 then it could lead to a quick hammer from scum and we lose. So the way i see it is we need to be applying pressure across the board, placing singular lynches on people to get them to speak. so we can get that Trainee Lynch. I dont believe the Bios will allude to anything too important and they are just flavour but My name is apparently Atticus O'Kelly. Now as for reads i am gonna go read back through again now, see what people have said and then put out some base reads. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 87] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 09:21 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I It might just still be the early stages of the game, but I've been reading Yagami's posts and I don't understand... His posts, especially that second quote, just don't really sit right with me. It might just be Yagami being Yagami, but something seems off about that to me. What Is It You Dont Understand Specifically? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 88] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 09:27 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Looks At Watch* Doesn't Seem Like Much Is Getting Done Here.. Im Going To Check On My Patients.. Ill Be Back In A Few.. *Pushes Button On Briefcase And Opens The Name Tag And Stand Slot And Places Name Tag And Stand Away* *Closes Slot* *Gets Up And Walks To One Of The Onsite Clinics* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 89] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 09:33 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Forgot to vote Light_Yagami Thats Most Unfortunate. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 90] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 09:46 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Makes It To The Clinic Switches Sign To The Doctor Is In* *Begins Seeing Patients* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 91] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : August 23rd, 2019 10:04 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I So im gonna go through everybody and do one of these things :) Light Yagami - The Roleplay in a game like this seems off, now meta wise you could say this is just how Yagami plays but siding with just Meta is not a great play. Looking through the posts their isnt much to go off, the third post or #11 mentions Blinks vote in it saying its not nice, this may mean nothing given its roleplay but even if you are Rp'ing why would you include nothing but filler. I dont like it. Light then brings up another one of Blinks posts in #20 and continues to roleplay, it seems to me like a dig at blink and i dont see why the post was needed, could be something to throw us off, make him seems so scummy he aint maybe? Post #27 is continued RP but really the last of it, he does mention his name from his Bio which is interesting, i believe the names and bios are just flavour so mentioning it means nothing then a 'huh cool' Post #29 makes no sense to me, mentions every thought they had to be real but does not mention what they thoughts are. Why? Post #35 makes some comments, mentions zerg seems to be trying to hard to seem like a cadet and that i am trying to hard to seem like scum. If i am honest these first 2 posts were just entrance posts with no flavour. Mine was a Huey Long Reference and Zergs was friendly. I didnt even know this was a One Lynch game at first. Post #41, i echo Blinks comments afterwards, dont care about the roleplay, stop with the filler i say. Post #47 is the last one that makes sense and should be talked about, states he has not 'sent an email' or voted yet. Why did he mention this? if it a threat, an ask as to where he should place it? I dont see the need to mention it and it needs to be brought up. Right now i see Yagami as scummy Blinkskater: Post #6 and post #7 reading into the first posts, Now i am unsure how you can discern a persons alignment from the first post they make, this was brought up later. Post #9 was a bigging up of Blinks abilities to assist the town, lets hope blink is indeed town and this isnt bigging up for nothing. Post #10 is good, it mentions a very key fact the entire town must take into consideration, i would say his mention that he rolled town puts me off a bit. Post #12 and #13 are solid posts too, setting out early reads, now i will say i dont fully understand how you can get reads like that but they do explain their thoughts. In my case i was making a quip and making a reference to the Late Huey Long, i was not piggy backing zergs content by mentioning cadet in the game where we are all cadets. As for tone, well im sure the folk i know would disagree but nonetheless the post is solid for actually doing some work. And post 13 is a feeling i share. Skipping to Post #28 i like the push made to get people to speak, its a good one. Post #64 is the next one which is explaining Blinks reasoning for going against their normal Meta, i aim unsure of the meta overall so i cant comment too much. Post #82 is a decent one and elaborates over MM saying he hasnt read our role, i agree with Blinks and Zergs take on this that its a scummy move. Overall i see Blink Right now as somebody who is Town, they have pushed to get reads and get us to find the scum. Now of course a good scum may do the same but i have somewhat of a gut feeling that this time, Blink is town. ZergSoupYum: Post #74, a solid post and i agree that the second quote seems off, read the Yagami Spoiler. Post #75 was mentioned above but i agree with this overall feeling over the rolecard debacle. Post #83 is the last post i feel the need to mention, asking questions with his town lean and wanting posts from players who have been inactive. Now i have a town Lean on Zerg, now i will say now that while i have a town lean on zerg and on Blink it is very possible that Blink and Zerg are the scum team. My reasons for this lie in teh fact they have both laid eachother to be town and could easily be co-ordinating with each other as to seem somewhat distant but towny in their own right to get the lynch off. This theory of mine i feel is unlikely but i would keep it in the back of your head as the game progresses. Marshmallow Marshall: So post #22 is the crux as to why MM is giving off very scummy vibes right now, it has been discussed already but it does seem like MM is making chat, a bit of filler much like Yagami. It could be a So scummy they cant be scum play but i doubt it. While its a scummy move i must say that the instant vote on MM from blink due to this seemed very off, it was instant almost. Now in my mind it seems like MM was making a bad joke and he needs to talk about this post with us all before we can really continue on his reads. With what i said above said post #38 and #59 are talking about how we need people in the game to chat and we need to use all the time etc. To me this seems like riding the coat tails of what else has been said to try and seem towny without talking about the strange comment in post #22. Finally post #44 is a short analysis of what Blink has said, he follows what blink said on the placing votes, this is scummy, now i know i said the same but i didnt have the illusive post #22 over my head which made no sense, clarity needed on that still. It then goes on to talk about meta and it not being the common style of blink which i am not familiar with but could be a town calling out blinks switch in play style or a scum calling out blink trying to appear more towny then she is and hoping town sees meta as very important. Overall i cant say MM is town right now, i have a scum lean on him and will have one until he can explain that damn post #22. Distorted: Post #49 is filler and a joke, take no heed but could be scum tryna fly under radar or town cracking a joke nothing from it. Post #50 i understand, i also did not know this was a 1 lynch game at first. Post #70 and #71 are talking about the want for replacements or modkills, mentioning that modkills help town and explaining odds. I like these posts generally they are good at explaining stuff to players who might not fully understand if you just said -Modkills good for town here- but i could see this as a scum play all over, Less town members could assist in benefiting the mafia getting a lynch, especially if the mafia are not in too much suspicion. These posts also are reiterating the need of active players to help town which is both a scum and town thing to do to express yourself as town. Now really thats all i have on distorted, all his other posts are filler and i dont like that, it could be a under radar play using filler and jokes as one of the more active players attracts attention to a degree, votes land on a town with gentle prodding from distorted at a later date and bam, the Distorted scum has captured his town. That said he has not said anything hugely scummy, i dont trust him, not atall. He also does not have a vote on him so i will place my vote on him just to get him to discuss his reads and assist town. Distorted As for Maf, he needs to speak soon are get replaced or modkilled. Damn that was a lot of writing, but thats where i am at this time. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 92] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : August 23rd, 2019 10:05 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I So im gonna go through everybody and do one of these things :) Light Yagami - The Roleplay in a game like this seems off, now meta wise you could say this is just how Yagami plays but siding with just Meta is not a great play. Looking through the posts their isnt much to go off, the third post or #11 mentions Blinks vote in it saying its not nice, this may mean nothing given its roleplay but even if you are Rp'ing why would you include nothing but filler. I dont like it. Light then brings up another one of Blinks posts in #20 and continues to roleplay, it seems to me like a dig at blink and i dont see why the post was needed, could be something to throw us off, make him seems so scummy he aint maybe? Post #27 is continued RP but really the last of it, he does mention his name from his Bio which is interesting, i believe the names and bios are just flavour so mentioning it means nothing then a 'huh cool' Post #29 makes no sense to me, mentions every thought they had to be real but does not mention what they thoughts are. Why? Post #35 makes some comments, mentions zerg seems to be trying to hard to seem like a cadet and that i am trying to hard to seem like scum. If i am honest these first 2 posts were just entrance posts with no flavour. Mine was a Huey Long Reference and Zergs was friendly. I didnt even know this was a One Lynch game at first. Post #41, i echo Blinks comments afterwards, dont care about the roleplay, stop with the filler i say. Post #47 is the last one that makes sense and should be talked about, states he has not 'sent an email' or voted yet. Why did he mention this? if it a threat, an ask as to where he should place it? I dont see the need to mention it and it needs to be brought up. Right now i see Yagami as scummy Blinkskater: Post #6 and post #7 reading into the first posts, Now i am unsure how you can discern a persons alignment from the first post they make, this was brought up later. Post #9 was a bigging up of Blinks abilities to assist the town, lets hope blink is indeed town and this isnt bigging up for nothing. Post #10 is good, it mentions a very key fact the entire town must take into consideration, i would say his mention that he rolled town puts me off a bit. Post #12 and #13 are solid posts too, setting out early reads, now i will say i dont fully understand how you can get reads like that but they do explain their thoughts. In my case i was making a quip and making a reference to the Late Huey Long, i was not piggy backing zergs content by mentioning cadet in the game where we are all cadets. As for tone, well im sure the folk i know would disagree but nonetheless the post is solid for actually doing some work. And post 13 is a feeling i share. Skipping to Post #28 i like the push made to get people to speak, its a good one. Post #64 is the next one which is explaining Blinks reasoning for going against their normal Meta, i aim unsure of the meta overall so i cant comment too much. Post #82 is a decent one and elaborates over MM saying he hasnt read our role, i agree with Blinks and Zergs take on this that its a scummy move. Overall i see Blink Right now as somebody who is Town, they have pushed to get reads and get us to find the scum. Now of course a good scum may do the same but i have somewhat of a gut feeling that this time, Blink is town. ZergSoupYum: Post #74, a solid post and i agree that the second quote seems off, read the Yagami Spoiler. Post #75 was mentioned above but i agree with this overall feeling over the rolecard debacle. Post #83 is the last post i feel the need to mention, asking questions with his town lean and wanting posts from players who have been inactive. Now i have a town Lean on Zerg, now i will say now that while i have a town lean on zerg and on Blink it is very possible that Blink and Zerg are the scum team. My reasons for this lie in teh fact they have both laid eachother to be town and could easily be co-ordinating with each other as to seem somewhat distant but towny in their own right to get the lynch off. This theory of mine i feel is unlikely but i would keep it in the back of your head as the game progresses. Marshmallow Marshall: So post #22 is the crux as to why MM is giving off very scummy vibes right now, it has been discussed already but it does seem like MM is making chat, a bit of filler much like Yagami. It could be a So scummy they cant be scum play but i doubt it. While its a scummy move i must say that the instant vote on MM from blink due to this seemed very off, it was instant almost. Now in my mind it seems like MM was making a bad joke and he needs to talk about this post with us all before we can really continue on his reads. With what i said above said post #38 and #59 are talking about how we need people in the game to chat and we need to use all the time etc. To me this seems like riding the coat tails of what else has been said to try and seem towny without talking about the strange comment in post #22. Finally post #44 is a short analysis of what Blink has said, he follows what blink said on the placing votes, this is scummy, now i know i said the same but i didnt have the illusive post #22 over my head which made no sense, clarity needed on that still. It then goes on to talk about meta and it not being the common style of blink which i am not familiar with but could be a town calling out blinks switch in play style or a scum calling out blink trying to appear more towny then she is and hoping town sees meta as very important. Overall i cant say MM is town right now, i have a scum lean on him and will have one until he can explain that damn post #22. Distorted: Post #49 is filler and a joke, take no heed but could be scum tryna fly under radar or town cracking a joke nothing from it. Post #50 i understand, i also did not know this was a 1 lynch game at first. Post #70 and #71 are talking about the want for replacements or modkills, mentioning that modkills help town and explaining odds. I like these posts generally they are good at explaining stuff to players who might not fully understand if you just said -Modkills good for town here- but i could see this as a scum play all over, Less town members could assist in benefiting the mafia getting a lynch, especially if the mafia are not in too much suspicion. These posts also are reiterating the need of active players to help town which is both a scum and town thing to do to express yourself as town. Now really thats all i have on distorted, all his other posts are filler and i dont like that, it could be a under radar play using filler and jokes as one of the more active players attracts attention to a degree, votes land on a town with gentle prodding from distorted at a later date and bam, the Distorted scum has captured his town. That said he has not said anything hugely scummy, i dont trust him, not atall. He also does not have a vote on him so i will place my vote on him just to get him to discuss his reads and assist town. Distorted As for Maf, he needs to speak soon are get replaced or modkilled. Damn that was a lot of writing, but thats where i am at this time. I did switch format like halfway through yagami so apologies for that but their we are :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 93] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 10:23 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Thinking While Seeing Agent 47.. Why Does Everyone Think The Doctor Is Scum?* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 94] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 11:42 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I did switch format like halfway through yagami so apologies for that but their we are :) Some decent content methinks, ypu could provide as scum or town, some of the deduction tho about my alignment strikes me as "towny". You can be town, if you're scum ill find ur ally instead. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 95] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 11:42 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I My scumdar rn = mm yagami distorted -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 96] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 11:45 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Huey The Long i do like how ur the first person to say that i could likley be aligned with zerg, seems towny the way you laid it out and came to the conclusion that you didnt think it was the case. I think a scum you would have left that more open as a possibility. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 97] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 11:46 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Oh great scummy marshall here reporting for duty -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 98] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 11:48 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Your All Set To Go Agent 47. I Gotta Get Back To The Meeting Room.. To Set Some Fools Straight.. They Seem To Think That Im One Of The Rouge Elements In The Agency.. *Closes The Clinic & Heads Back To The Meeting Room With Briefcase In Hand* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 99] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 11:48 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I No im not trying to please you. Why would i do that? Its not solely a gut read, because theres logical reasoning on my end to go with it. Yea why would scum try to please town, what a weird idea... :thinking: seriously? I also have a plan lol What is it? We can't wait until there are 2 hours to EoD (and end of game) to play lol. This is not a setup to hide things and pull FPS. I also understand where you're coming from here I get it that I don't usually help people as town. For meta purposes I would normally do that as scum. If you think I can't manipulate my own metal by now you need to reevaluate LOL So you are saying that, as town, you are intentionally manipulating your meta right now? And basically saying that you have no meta, because "by now" you have played enough games to not have one...? What? This looks very dishonest, and gives caught scum vibes. Blinkskater -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 100] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 11:49 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I what if we lynch the host? ayyy!!! thats it! lynch host = players win. And the world collapse because if God dies, we all die. Do you have reads right now? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 101] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 11:52 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Gets Back To The Meeting Room* So Guys I Have A Few Questions.. What Are Your Names And Professions? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 102] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 11:54 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Magoroth can we get replacements for the inactives? for a 48 hour game 12 hours is 25% of the entire game so... replacements should be pretty quick. or even modkills im open to since the # of town or scum really doesnt matter in this setup. "The inactives" should come in lol, there aren't many anyway. actually, thinking about it modkills wouldent be a bad idea for it. A town being modkilled benefits town, since it raises the % chance of hitting a wolf. A wolf modkill benefits wolf, because it lowers the % chance of hitting wolf. The odds of a player being modkilled and flipping town are a lot higher than flipping wolf. so statistically, steak and eggs is definitely a good breakfast. Modkills still hurt the teams because they mean - 1 vote for the team. Also, modkills aren't meant to be weapons lol, what the hell are you talking about? Plus, we could certainly find a replacement for inactives if it was needed. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 103] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 12:02 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I Think Not Maf Richtofen Is One Of The Rouge Elements In The Agency.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 104] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 12:03 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I It might just still be the early stages of the game, but I've been reading Yagami's posts and I don't understand... His posts, especially that second quote, just don't really sit right with me. It might just be Yagami being Yagami, but something seems off about that to me. What do you mean? Do you have flavor info or what o.O -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 105] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 12:08 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I Think Not Maf Richtofen Is One Of The Rouge Elements In The Agency.. So, to be clear... you scumread a brand new player who has not posted at all in the first half of the day? What? How do you come to that conclusion... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 106] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 12:09 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Yea why would scum try to please town, what a weird idea... :thinking: seriously? What is it? We can't wait until there are 2 hours to EoD (and end of game) to play lol. This is not a setup to hide things and pull FPS. So you are saying that, as town, you are intentionally manipulating your meta right now? And basically saying that you have no meta, because "by now" you have played enough games to not have one...? What? This looks very dishonest, and gives caught scum vibes. Blinkskater You reply to me simply asking you why i'd do that with extreme sarcasm. I dont understand why a town would respond to a simple question like that. Just because i said i have a plan doesn't mean it's an extravagant FPS play. Do you not think i'm aware of the kind of setup it is? I think i've been clear i understand how this works so far. You imply i'm hiding something because i said i have a plan. Thats some serious implying going on. Trying to paint me as scum because i seem to suspect you? I'm saying you will fail if you use META to read me. I can replicate town meta as scum. I don't need to replicate anything as town lol i just play the game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 107] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 12:09 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I So, to be clear... you scumread a brand new player who has not posted at all in the first half of the day? What? How do you come to that conclusion... A) Was Un-Aware Of Them being A New Player.. B) For The Reason Of Not Saiyan Anything.. Thats About It On That Lead So Far.. C) I Also Feel Distorted Is Scummy. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 108] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 12:16 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I Was Pretty Serious.. When I Asked For Names And Professions.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 109] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 02:14 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I So im gonna go through everybody and do one of these things :) Light Yagami - The Roleplay in a game like this seems off, now meta wise you could say this is just how Yagami plays but siding with just Meta is not a great play. Looking through the posts their isnt much to go off, the third post or #11 mentions Blinks vote in it saying its not nice, this may mean nothing given its roleplay but even if you are Rp'ing why would you include nothing but filler. I dont like it. Light then brings up another one of Blinks posts in #20 and continues to roleplay, it seems to me like a dig at blink and i dont see why the post was needed, could be something to throw us off, make him seems so scummy he aint maybe? Post #27 is continued RP but really the last of it, he does mention his name from his Bio which is interesting, i believe the names and bios are just flavour so mentioning it means nothing then a 'huh cool' Post #29 makes no sense to me, mentions every thought they had to be real but does not mention what they thoughts are. Why? Post #35 makes some comments, mentions zerg seems to be trying to hard to seem like a cadet and that i am trying to hard to seem like scum. If i am honest these first 2 posts were just entrance posts with no flavour. Mine was a Huey Long Reference and Zergs was friendly. I didnt even know this was a One Lynch game at first. Post #41, i echo Blinks comments afterwards, dont care about the roleplay, stop with the filler i say. Post #47 is the last one that makes sense and should be talked about, states he has not 'sent an email' or voted yet. Why did he mention this? if it a threat, an ask as to where he should place it? I dont see the need to mention it and it needs to be brought up. Right now i see Yagami as scummy Blinkskater: Post #6 and post #7 reading into the first posts, Now i am unsure how you can discern a persons alignment from the first post they make, this was brought up later. Post #9 was a bigging up of Blinks abilities to assist the town, lets hope blink is indeed town and this isnt bigging up for nothing. Post #10 is good, it mentions a very key fact the entire town must take into consideration, i would say his mention that he rolled town puts me off a bit. Post #12 and #13 are solid posts too, setting out early reads, now i will say i dont fully understand how you can get reads like that but they do explain their thoughts. In my case i was making a quip and making a reference to the Late Huey Long, i was not piggy backing zergs content by mentioning cadet in the game where we are all cadets. As for tone, well im sure the folk i know would disagree but nonetheless the post is solid for actually doing some work. And post 13 is a feeling i share. Skipping to Post #28 i like the push made to get people to speak, its a good one. Post #64 is the next one which is explaining Blinks reasoning for going against their normal Meta, i aim unsure of the meta overall so i cant comment too much. Post #82 is a decent one and elaborates over MM saying he hasnt read our role, i agree with Blinks and Zergs take on this that its a scummy move. Overall i see Blink Right now as somebody who is Town, they have pushed to get reads and get us to find the scum. Now of course a good scum may do the same but i have somewhat of a gut feeling that this time, Blink is town. ZergSoupYum: Post #74, a solid post and i agree that the second quote seems off, read the Yagami Spoiler. Post #75 was mentioned above but i agree with this overall feeling over the rolecard debacle. Post #83 is the last post i feel the need to mention, asking questions with his town lean and wanting posts from players who have been inactive. Now i have a town Lean on Zerg, now i will say now that while i have a town lean on zerg and on Blink it is very possible that Blink and Zerg are the scum team. My reasons for this lie in teh fact they have both laid eachother to be town and could easily be co-ordinating with each other as to seem somewhat distant but towny in their own right to get the lynch off. This theory of mine i feel is unlikely but i would keep it in the back of your head as the game progresses. Marshmallow Marshall: So post #22 is the crux as to why MM is giving off very scummy vibes right now, it has been discussed already but it does seem like MM is making chat, a bit of filler much like Yagami. It could be a So scummy they cant be scum play but i doubt it. While its a scummy move i must say that the instant vote on MM from blink due to this seemed very off, it was instant almost. Now in my mind it seems like MM was making a bad joke and he needs to talk about this post with us all before we can really continue on his reads. With what i said above said post #38 and #59 are talking about how we need people in the game to chat and we need to use all the time etc. To me this seems like riding the coat tails of what else has been said to try and seem towny without talking about the strange comment in post #22. Finally post #44 is a short analysis of what Blink has said, he follows what blink said on the placing votes, this is scummy, now i know i said the same but i didnt have the illusive post #22 over my head which made no sense, clarity needed on that still. It then goes on to talk about meta and it not being the common style of blink which i am not familiar with but could be a town calling out blinks switch in play style or a scum calling out blink trying to appear more towny then she is and hoping town sees meta as very important. Overall i cant say MM is town right now, i have a scum lean on him and will have one until he can explain that damn post #22. Distorted: Post #49 is filler and a joke, take no heed but could be scum tryna fly under radar or town cracking a joke nothing from it. Post #50 i understand, i also did not know this was a 1 lynch game at first. Post #70 and #71 are talking about the want for replacements or modkills, mentioning that modkills help town and explaining odds. I like these posts generally they are good at explaining stuff to players who might not fully understand if you just said -Modkills good for town here- but i could see this as a scum play all over, Less town members could assist in benefiting the mafia getting a lynch, especially if the mafia are not in too much suspicion. These posts also are reiterating the need of active players to help town which is both a scum and town thing to do to express yourself as town. Now really thats all i have on distorted, all his other posts are filler and i dont like that, it could be a under radar play using filler and jokes as one of the more active players attracts attention to a degree, votes land on a town with gentle prodding from distorted at a later date and bam, the Distorted scum has captured his town. That said he has not said anything hugely scummy, i dont trust him, not atall. He also does not have a vote on him so i will place my vote on him just to get him to discuss his reads and assist town. Distorted As for Maf, he needs to speak soon are get replaced or modkilled. Damn that was a lot of writing, but thats where i am at this time. Your thoughts on yagami - why do you think he is scummy? you comment on his RP a bunch but I really dont see where you progress into him being scummy; I think you are siding with the general consensus here. With Blink it seems its riding on a gut feeling, than with zerg you seem to have a lot of random reasonings behind his post and then townread him? and because of that there is now the possiblity they are both the scum team. This is the biggest thing in your post that stuck out to me. Scum do this. This is a "buddy" but yet still leaving it from becoming a 'locked-town' situation. MM: Finally post #44 is a short analysis of what Blink has said, he follows what blink said on the placing votes, this is scummy, now i know i said the same but i didnt have the illusive post #22 over my head which made no sense, clarity needed on that still. It then goes on to talk about meta and it not being the common style of blink which i am not familiar with but could be a town calling out blinks switch in play style or a scum calling out blink trying to appear more towny then she is and hoping town sees meta as very important. so how does having that post make it scummy when he says that but towny when you do? no...no this is 100% their meta. if D1 doesnt start wtih them voting each other just lynch them both. For mine I want to address this: Less town members could assist in benefiting the mafia getting a lynch, especially if the mafia are not in too much suspicion. These posts also are reiterating the need of active players to help town which is both a scum and town thing to do to express yourself as town. I disagree. removing 1 inactive town from the game raises odds of hitting a scum, in every situation. if 2 inactive town were removed, much better odds. its 1 less player to have to pay attention to, and it narrows the PoE by 15%. that to me is ALWAYS a win situation in a setup like this. Now really thats all i have on distorted, all his other posts are filler and i dont like that, it could be a under radar play using filler and jokes as one of the more active players attracts attention to a degree, votes land on a town with gentle prodding from distorted at a later date and bam, the Distorted scum has captured his town. agreed. omg... I want to put this in my signature lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 110] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 02:20 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Huey The Long i do like how ur the first person to say that i could likley be aligned with zerg, seems towny the way you laid it out and came to the conclusion that you didnt think it was the case. I think a scum you would have left that more open as a possibility. yeah this is scum blink isnt it. this is my 3rd time mentioning it and rather than addressing it with more than a quick post you start scumreading. A town blink here would be responding with "why do you think im town?" instead, you townread him back for... saying ur town or scum? "you could be town, you could be scum" - how do you call that not leaving it open? lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 111] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 02:27 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I blinkskater so far 3 people are now sheeping your 1 post read on yagami being scum, and non of that seems to phase you. You are buddying anyone who sheeps ur reads, which is now your townreads. anyone who has questioned you so far, is now a scumread. this is scum blink. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 112] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 02:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I blinkskater so far 3 people are now sheeping your 1 post read on yagami being scum, and non of that seems to phase you. You are buddying anyone who sheeps ur reads, which is now your townreads. anyone who has questioned you so far, is now a scumread. this is scum blink. ya know what. blinkskater lets see what happens. halfway through the day, les get something going. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 113] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 02:48 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Distorted Wanna Tell Me What You Think About My Slot In General? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 114] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 03:51 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I yeah this is scum blink isnt it. this is my 3rd time mentioning it and rather than addressing it with more than a quick post you start scumreading. A town blink here would be responding with "why do you think im town?" instead, you townread him back for... saying ur town or scum? "you could be town, you could be scum" - how do you call that not leaving it open? lol Because he doesnt think scum blink is the caee p sure thats what he said. And you're welcome to think meta reading me is a viable option, if you're scum push it more, if you're town please back away slowley and turn around lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 115] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 03:52 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I ya know what. blinkskater lets see what happens. halfway through the day, les get something going. Nah you have that meta ass backwards dude LOL -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 116] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 03:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I havn't pushed yagami because i feel its pointless if he's just going to RP tbh i havn't read any of his rp posts -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 117] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 03:54 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I ya know what. blinkskater lets see what happens. halfway through the day, les get something going. I havn't buddied anyone i gave an instant yoenread to zerg, and i was digging hueys post about me, it frlt like he was genuinley trying to gauge my alignmet. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 118] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 03:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I So, to be clear... you scumread a brand new player who has not posted at all in the first half of the day? What? How do you come to that conclusion... You act shocked like you don't know how yagami comes to conclusions lol feels legit fake to me -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 119] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 04:00 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Distorted i do agree with you with ur conclusion on the eay hueys reading yagami, i find that a bit scummy -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 120] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 04:04 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I This is a delicate game here we don't get a second chance. Right now MM feels forced and fake to me. Distorted is incorectly telling you people what i would do lol. Yagami is straight up roleplaying. Huey feels towny idk, but as i said earlier i feel hisnplay could come from either town or scum Im p sure zergs town, i would like to see more from zerg. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 121] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 04:05 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Distorted Wanna Tell Me What You Think About My Slot In General? your RP is longer than usual. I havn't pushed yagami because i feel its pointless if he's just going to RP tbh i havn't read any of his rp posts -_- Distorted i do agree with you with ur conclusion on the eay hueys reading yagami, i find that a bit scummy this is where i think the buddying is.. you have him townread but now due to the yagami read its scummy? but you then agree with me when its pointed out. Because he doesnt think scum blink is the caee p sure thats what he said. And you're welcome to think meta reading me is a viable option, if you're scum push it more, if you're town please back away slowley and turn around lol This is more what im looking for. unvote What made you so confidnet in Zergs first post btw? I see the vibe your talking about but so far you addressed him as town and havnt mentioned him the rest of the game pretty much. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 122] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 04:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Im camping so ill be phone posting the whole time -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 123] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 04:11 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I your RP is longer than usual. -_- this is where i think the buddying is.. you have him townread but now due to the yagami read its scummy? but you then agree with me when its pointed out. This is more what im looking for. unvote What made you so confidnet in Zergs first post btw? I see the vibe your talking about but so far you addressed him as town and havnt mentioned him the rest of the game pretty much. I dont always catch everything first time through, ppl notice things i dont and are capeable of making points i may not see right away, I have to have some town reads. So this being said i feel hueys putting more effort into at least if hes scum trying to seem towny. Im not clearing him , in a one lynch game reads can change in a heartbeat lol. Id like to interact more with zerg but he feels pure, If hebposted more id have more shit to go on -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 124] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 04:12 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I How am i going to figure out who to lynch if i dont form any town/scum reads lol come on bruhhh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 125] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 04:19 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I In My Professional Opinion.. This Interaction Between Distorted And Blinkskater Looks Like They Are Both Trying To Buddy Each Other Or Pocket.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 126] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 04:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I In My Professional Opinion.. This Interaction Between Distorted And Blinkskater Looks Like They Are Both Trying To Buddy Each Other Or Pocket.. So, Ill Ask Everyone Again To Please, Submit The Name Of Your Character And Your Profession. I Just Started At This Agency.. And Havent Gotten To Know Everyone Yet.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 127] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 04:43 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I So, Ill Ask Everyone Again To Please, Submit The Name Of Your Character And Your Profession. I Just Started At This Agency.. And Havent Gotten To Know Everyone Yet.. Gerrit DeGraef, Cadet #4. Born 4th November, 2001. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 128] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 23rd, 2019 04:46 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Gerrit DeGraef, Cadet #4. Born 4th November, 2001. Analyst for the secret service. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 129] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Rodrigo Jimenez cadet #2 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 130] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:09 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I An analyist for the fbi born on (coincidentally) august 4th 1998 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 131] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:11 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Im pretty sure mag allready stated they are just bios eith nothing to do with the game, so yagami is scummy for "flavor" hunting in this type of setup -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 132] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:21 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Im pretty sure mag allready stated they are just bios eith nothing to do with the game, so yagami is scummy for "flavor" hunting in this type of setup I Dont See The Harm Seeing As How All Im Trying To Do Is See Who Is Forth Coming With The Information.. The Fact That Your Analyst As Well Has Me Suspecting You.. Slight Scum Lean.. Not To Hard But Slight.. Distorted Also Didnt Originally Post A Profession.. So There Is That Little Observation.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 133] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:22 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I Think Blink And Distorted Might Both Be The PPL Who Want To Betray The Agency.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 134] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:32 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I Dont See The Harm Seeing As How All Im Trying To Do Is See Who Is Forth Coming With The Information.. The Fact That Your Analyst As Well Has Me Suspecting You.. Slight Scum Lean.. Not To Hard But Slight.. Distorted Also Didnt Originally Post A Profession.. So There Is That Little Observation.. I actually throwna town point at you for this -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 135] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:32 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Also Thinking About It... Blink Wanting Ta Lynch Me Regardless/Either Way.. Seems Scummy As Well.. You Know I Have A Scheduled To Keep I Have Other Patients To See... *Looks At Watch* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 136] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Scum would likley be less forthcoming with information? Is that what choo were thinking? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 137] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Scum would likley be less forthcoming with information? Is that what choo were thinking? *Thinking Just As Planned* You Said Choo Obvious Scum.. I My Professional Opinion They That Say Choo In A Forum Game Are Actually Scum.... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 138] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I Think Blink And Distorted Might Both Be The PPL Who Want To Betray The Agency.. Why? Distorted is scum leaning me and I him? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 139] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Thinking Just As Planned* You Said Choo Obvious Scum.. I My Professional Opinion They That Say Choo In A Forum Game Are Actually Scum.... Choo choo choo choo choo choo choo choo. Guess what? Not the case here yagami -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 140] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:39 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Why? Distorted is scum leaning me and I him? Well Because, One Of You Are.. IMPO MM Is Coasting Though Basically Feel Like He Is Hiding Under His Desk... *Looks At Watch* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 141] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:42 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Well Because, One Of You Are.. IMPO MM Is Coasting Though Basically Feel Like He Is Hiding Under His Desk... *Looks At Watch* Lol my take on MM is he seems fake as hell. He said something earlier like i dont get why yagami would say this. Im pretty sure he knows you by now lol. I also didnt like his entrance saiyen he didnt check his role yet. iMO not true. Also he made a few posts bwcl at me that felt very scumpainty -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 142] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:44 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I These posts scare me. I think blink is town so far this game, but these posts still scare me. This feels like Town reflexion (and I definetly see why the posts are weird). They shouldnt be scary posts Ummm... You are who you are, so the posts aren't UNCOMMON for you as any alignment, but how are they not scary? When you're town, you usually make posts that are specifically meant to scare people and see their reactions lol. It tells me ur town How does throwing confusion in for people who didn't read the setup (which supposes they really didn't even look at it because it's simple as hell) tell you he's town? I don't see how that specific reaction is towny (even though I townread Zerg). -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 143] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:44 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Lol my take on MM is he seems fake as hell. He said something earlier like i dont get why yagami would say this. Im pretty sure he knows you by now lol. I also didnt like his entrance saiyen he didnt check his role yet. iMO not true. Also he made a few posts bwcl at me that felt very scumpainty Hmmm... Hmmm.... I Remember That.. Saw An Email On It While I Was On My Way To The Meeting.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 144] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:46 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I This feels like Town reflexion (and I definetly see why the posts are weird). Ummm... You are who you are, so the posts aren't UNCOMMON for you as any alignment, but how are they not scary? When you're town, you usually make posts that are specifically meant to scare people and see their reactions lol. How does throwing confusion in for people who didn't read the setup (which supposes they really didn't even look at it because it's simple as hell) tell you he's town? I don't see how that specific reaction is towny (even though I townread Zerg). Its not throwing confusion when the setup is simple. If you didnt read the setup you're a moron -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 145] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:47 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Its not throwing confusion when the setup is simple. If you didnt read the setup you're a moron Wait There Was A Set Up.. I Thought This Was A Cryptonic Style Save.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 146] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:49 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I @mm thats how i gauge aligments, is gauging alignments in my own way scummy now? My point still stands it's not scary dude its just words on a forum. Scary is being underwater with a flesh wound and 7 hungry sharks circling you -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 147] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:50 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Lol my take on MM is he seems fake as hell. He said something earlier like i dont get why yagami would say this. Im pretty sure he knows you by now lol. I also didnt like his entrance saiyen he didnt check his role yet. iMO not true. Also he made a few posts bwcl at me that felt very scumpainty Why is everyone saying I'm fake, wtf? First mag and then you -_- Quote that, Blink. I never said that. This is a pure discredit based on a LIE. Why would I fake that? Mag gave me my rolecard on Discord, and I always use the little Discord window on the site to open it. Why are you even using that as a "point" against me? That's not honest. LOL you're the one who has been scumpainting me since I have entered thread with that "you checked your rolecard", don't you spin it the other way lol. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 148] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:51 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I @mm thats how i gauge aligments, is gauging alignments in my own way scummy now? My point still stands it's not scary dude its just words on a forum. Scary is being underwater with a flesh wound and 7 hungry sharks circling you Thats Not Scary To Agent 47 So He Says.. He'd Make Them Sharks His Bitch.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 149] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:54 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I So MM Character And Profession -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 150] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:54 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Why is everyone saying I'm fake, wtf? First mag and then you -_- Quote that, Blink. I never said that. This is a pure discredit based on a LIE. Why would I fake that? Mag gave me my rolecard on Discord, and I always use the little Discord window on the site to open it. Why are you even using that as a "point" against me? That's not honest. LOL you're the one who has been scumpainting me since I have entered thread with that "you checked your rolecard", don't you spin it the other way lol. I'm using that as a point because i think you're a liar. Why wouldn't you check your rolecard before checking the thread? It makes no sense. I think you were just making scum small talk, thats my opinuon im putting out there ifnothers ferl they agree with me so be it. Scumpainting ? If i throw anred can of open paint in the air and it happens to gravitate twords you and cover you in red not my fault. And i do believe mag was correct in sayin u felt fake. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 151] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:55 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Thats Not Scary To Agent 47 So He Says.. He'd Make Them Sharks His Bitch.. Oh so ur agent 47? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 152] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:56 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Its not throwing confusion when the setup is simple. If you didnt read the setup you're a moron It is still confusing people. But even if you actually think that, then how can you think it is a way to "gauge alignments"? You are admitting that your method doesn't work and is just fluffy there lol. @mm thats how i gauge aligments, is gauging alignments in my own way scummy now? My point still stands it's not scary dude its just words on a forum. Scary is being underwater with a flesh wound and 7 hungry sharks circling you If you way isn't honest, yes. Also, you are 100% twisting the meaning of Zerg's words and myself's here, you're literally obvious about it. CHOO CHOO my vote isn't moving from here. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 153] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:57 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Oh so ur agent 47? Dude I Reviewed Agent 47s Optical Implants.. Im His Physician As Well As Some Of Yours.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 154] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:57 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I huey the long -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 155] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Why didn't that work -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 156] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 05:59 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Oh wrong person. distorted -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 157] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:01 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I So MM Character And Profession I doubt it matters in this setup, I have no link whatsoever to any character or event, but anyway. I'm a Canadian soldier and expert sharpshooter, and have put a new record on confirmed sniper kill range. My name is Richard Guilebard (so I guess I'm a French Canadian lol). -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 158] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:05 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I huey the long Why didn't that work Oh wrong person. distorted ...? How does that make sense? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 159] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:05 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I doubt it matters in this setup, I have no link whatsoever to any character or event, but anyway. I'm a Canadian soldier and expert sharpshooter, and have put a new record on confirmed sniper kill range. My name is Richard Guilebard (so I guess I'm a French Canadian lol). *Looks At Watch* Yeah, Well Im German.. So There Is That.. You Know There Is A Button On The Bottom Of My Briefcase That I Have Yet To Push.. Because, Id Have To Flip It Upside Down.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 160] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I ...? How does that make sense? I misread the vote counts i thought id be putting huey to L2 i was wrong lol it was huey voting distorted. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 161] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:07 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Im fuckin puerto rican wtf -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 162] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:08 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I haven't read my rolecard yet... but I think I can give the answer to that : because it's Light. :D Huey The Long Boooo booooooooooo O so scummy post. Can you explain me how me posting that, which is absolutely TRUE, makes my other posts about Blink later on scummy? What in the world links this post with the other ones I have made??? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 163] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:12 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Huey The Long Boooo booooooooooo O so scummy post. Can you explain me how me posting that, which is absolutely TRUE, makes my other posts about Blink later on scummy? What in the world links this post with the other ones I have made??? I just noticed something, you say here because its light.... Later you made a post wondering why light would say something COMPLETELY NORMAL for light to say. That's contradictory reads on the same player in a scum type of way. I think i gotem boiz. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 164] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:12 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I misread the vote counts i thought id be putting huey to L2 i was wrong lol it was huey voting distorted. Why do you want to put Huey or Distorted to L-2...? Or more exactly, with how you worded it, why do you want to put anyone to L-2? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 165] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:14 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Why do you want to put Huey or Distorted to L-2...? Or more exactly, with how you worded it, why do you want to put anyone to L-2? Because i wanted to test a theory i had. I didn't believe you and yagami to be scum together. I was right because distorted was not hammerd. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 166] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:15 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I just noticed something, you say here because its light.... Later you made a post wondering why light would say something COMPLETELY NORMAL for light to say. That's contradictory reads on the same player in a scum type of way. I think i gotem boiz. ~~ Why is everyone saying I'm fake, wtf? First mag and then you -_- Quote that, Blink. I never said that. This is a pure discredit based on a LIE. Why would I fake that? Mag gave me my rolecard on Discord, and I always use the little Discord window on the site to open it. Why are you even using that as a "point" against me? That's not honest. LOL you're the one who has been scumpainting me since I have entered thread with that "you checked your rolecard", don't you spin it the other way lol. Your reply : I'm using that as a point because i think you're a liar. Why wouldn't you check your rolecard before checking the thread? It makes no sense. I think you were just making scum small talk, thats my opinuon im putting out there ifnothers ferl they agree with me so be it. Scumpainting ? If i throw anred can of open paint in the air and it happens to gravitate twords you and cover you in red not my fault. And i do believe mag was correct in sayin u felt fake. Straight up ignoring me when I ask you to quote the post, while you address every other line. And then you use it AGAIN to scumpaint me? Distorted am I perpetuating the meta here or is this just horribly scummy??? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 167] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:15 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Because i wanted to test a theory i had. I didn't believe you and yagami to be scum together. I was right because distorted was not hammerd. But That Now Puts You In The Awkward Position Of Potentially Voting With Your Scum Buddy.. *Looks At Watch* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 168] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:16 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Oh be more clear with ur english plz ill find ur quote -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 169] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Oh be more clear with ur english plz ill find ur quote Quote that, Blink. I never said that. This is a pure discredit based on a LIE. Ummmmm........................ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 170] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:19 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Because i wanted to test a theory i had. I didn't believe you and yagami to be scum together. I was right because distorted was not hammerd. Did you actually push a Yagami-Me world lol? Also, was Distorted put at L-1? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 171] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:20 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I So, to be clear... you scumread a brand new player who has not posted at all in the first half of the day? What? How do you come to that conclusion... This post here, yagami being yagami, and you questioning it like its something out of the normal yagami nature. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 172] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:21 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Did you actually push a Yagami-Me world lol? Also, was Distorted put at L-1? No and no -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 173] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:21 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Eliminating potential scum teams tho is scummy i guess right? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 174] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I This post here, yagami being yagami, and you questioning it like its something out of the normal yagami nature. I'm asking for a reasoning to see what he gives, as needs to be done to read Yagami (or anyone). He always reads people for first reasons of debatable quality; it's in his deeper reasoning that you can see if he's honest or not. How does that look like "outside of the normal yagami nature"? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 175] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I No and no Then what the fuck does this post mean? Because i wanted to test a theory i had. I didn't believe you and yagami to be scum together. I was right because distorted was not hammerd. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 176] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:25 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I'm asking for a reasoning to see what he gives, as needs to be done to read Yagami (or anyone). He always reads people for first reasons of debatable quality; it's in his deeper reasoning that you can see if he's honest or not. How does that look like "outside of the normal yagami nature"? Hmm so mayb i misread the context of ur post, this reasoning seems legit. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 177] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:25 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I'm asking for a reasoning to see what he gives, as needs to be done to read Yagami (or anyone). He always reads people for first reasons of debatable quality; it's in his deeper reasoning that you can see if he's honest or not. How does that look like "outside of the normal yagami nature"? Apparently That Is The Question.. *Looks At Watch* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 178] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:26 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Then what the fuck does this post mean? It means exactly what it says.... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 179] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:27 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Ummmmm........................ Uhm, Pleae prilovide me with the quote that makes you feel this way blink. Much better english there -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 180] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:28 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I If you and yagami were scum together distorted would be hammered. Therefore its safe to say at least ONE of you is fuckin town. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 181] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I If you and yagami were scum together distorted would be hammered. Therefore its safe to say at least ONE of you is fuckin town. Someone Didnt Eat Breakfast This Morning.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 182] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:31 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Someone Didnt Eat Breakfast This Morning.. Are you implying im hangry? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 183] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I If you and yagami were scum together distorted would be hammered. Therefore its safe to say at least ONE of you is fuckin town. If Distorted was put at L-2, I assume that reasoning is legit. However, you never explicited that thing about Light, hence the confusion... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 184] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Are you implying im hangry? Its Possible.. Lets See If I Can Get You A Snickers Out Of This Case.. *Pushes A Button On Suitcase Out Pops A Kit-Kat* Hungry? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 185] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:34 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Briefcase** And I Failed At My Own Role Play Good For Me.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 186] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I If Distorted was put at L-2, I assume that reasoning is legit. However, you never explicited that thing about Light, hence the confusion... He's been sitting on L2 since i voted him.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 187] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I He's been sitting on L2 since i voted him.. And The Fact You Are Keeping It There Leads Me To Believe You Are Scum.. Voting With Your Scum Team Mate.. *Looks At Watch* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 188] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:37 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I He's been sitting on L2 since i voted him.. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's why... hm. That is a bit towny, but not enough to make me forget all of the things you did earlier. Still, + points -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 189] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:40 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Leaves Meeting Room And Heads To Another Clinic* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 190] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Yeah so im seitching back to where i think the scum really is before i go to sleep. marshmallow marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 191] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:46 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I "Oh gee i didnt notice distorted was on L2 in a game where votes matter more then naked woman" Nite fam -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 192] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 23rd, 2019 06:47 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I "Oh gee i didnt notice distorted was on L2 in a game where votes matter more then naked woman" Nite fam ............ .................. .......................... I'll just say that your spelling and your location "massachusttes" make me think about your post about English. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 193] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 07:46 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I So, Ill Ask Everyone Again To Please, Submit The Name Of Your Character And Your Profession. I Just Started At This Agency.. And Havent Gotten To Know Everyone Yet.. My name is Edward Dale. I'm Cadet #7 and was born in 2000. I'm one of the longest running undefeated Chess grandmasters, and now I'm studying neurolinguistics. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 194] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 07:54 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I really like both Huey's large readlist post and Distorted's response to it. They both give a lot of information and analysis that I find really useful. I do find it a bit interesting how in post #109 Distorted seems to be defending MM a bit, but I don't think they're a scumteam. Something I want to bring attention to is the fact that the scum has a daychat, and so likely has really good coordination. If I was on the scumteam, I'd probably try to do one of two things: A. buddy/pocket/interact with teammate so hard that it's a too scummy to be scum type thing OR B. try to interact with teammate, but not too much to bring attention to it while coordinating a scumpaint on another target to easily sheep onto I'm gonna reread to see if any of this is happening. ALSO if we unvote, be careful not to actually lynch the "unvote" account since that would be super uncool -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 195] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:03 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I don't think blink vs MM is TvT. I just have a feeling that one of them isn't town. I'm not really sure which one it is, but the discussion revolving around posts 141 and 147 make me view their dispute as not TvT. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 196] Auteur : ZergSoupYum Date : August 23rd, 2019 08:05 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Just so you all know, my reads are probably all awful because I'm the most indecisive player in the entire world. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 197] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:18 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I ............ .................. .......................... I'll just say that your spelling and your location "massachusttes" make me think about your post about English. You do have a point here lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 198] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:21 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I really like both Huey's large readlist post and Distorted's response to it. They both give a lot of information and analysis that I find really useful. I do find it a bit interesting how in post #109 Distorted seems to be defending MM a bit, but I don't think they're a scumteam. Something I want to bring attention to is the fact that the scum has a daychat, and so likely has really good coordination. If I was on the scumteam, I'd probably try to do one of two things: A. buddy/pocket/interact with teammate so hard that it's a too scummy to be scum type thing OR B. try to interact with teammate, but not too much to bring attention to it while coordinating a scumpaint on another target to easily sheep onto I'm gonna reread to see if any of this is happening. ALSO if we unvote, be careful not to actually lynch the "unvote" account since that would be super uncool What makes you think they aren't a scum team? I'm curious to hear if you actually re-read, and if you came across any of buddying you find scummy. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 199] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:22 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I don't think blink vs MM is TvT. I just have a feeling that one of them isn't town. I'm not really sure which one it is, but the discussion revolving around posts 141 and 147 make me view their dispute as not TvT. Its your job as " town" if you think one of us is scum to figure out which one lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 200] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:24 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I'm feeling a bit better on yagami leaving mm and dist as my highest scumreads. Still feelin good on zerg. Im feeling less good on huey, if i had to choose two who could go either way rn its huey and yagami. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 201] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 06:28 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Just so you all know, my reads are probably all awful because I'm the most indecisive player in the entire world. Question is does this seem genuine? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 202] Auteur : Huey The Long Date : August 24th, 2019 07:05 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I We have 9 whole hours left, i will be back later to do another post run down of recent events, from what i have skim read it seems stuff has not moved in a major way, as i said i will return later :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 203] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 10:15 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Makes It To His Next Appointment* *A Gold Coin Sits On My Desk* Ah Mr. Wick Welcome To The Continental.. What Seems To be Ailing You Today? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 204] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 10:26 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Sends Out Email* Huey The Long -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 205] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 24th, 2019 10:47 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I don't think blink vs MM is TvT. I just have a feeling that one of them isn't town. I'm not really sure which one it is, but the discussion revolving around posts 141 and 147 make me view their dispute as not TvT. Yep, and I like how you're analyzing the situation. Gonna check that post 107, maybe Distorted tried to pocket me Also, you aren't the most indecisive player in the world lol, and you're not bad :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 206] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 24th, 2019 10:48 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Makes It To His Next Appointment* *A Gold Coin Sits On My Desk* Ah Mr. Wick Welcome To The Continental.. What Seems To be Ailing You Today? *Sends Out Email* Huey The Long Why? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 207] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 24th, 2019 10:49 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Question is does this seem genuine? Why are you shading zerg without developping more on the topic? Also, it feels like what I imagine town!zerg as. I don't have any "town meta" for him, but this is, at least, not his scum/neutral meta. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 208] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 10:50 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Why? Because, He Seems Scummy To Me. I Mean I Could Be Completely Wrong.. But Its What My Gut Is Telling Me.. However, Since You Asked Why.. I Think It Might Be A Safe Bet That Your His Scum Buddy.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 209] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 24th, 2019 10:53 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Your thoughts on yagami - why do you think he is scummy? you comment on his RP a bunch but I really dont see where you progress into him being scummy; I think you are siding with the general consensus here. With Blink it seems its riding on a gut feeling, than with zerg you seem to have a lot of random reasonings behind his post and then townread him? and because of that there is now the possiblity they are both the scum team. This is the biggest thing in your post that stuck out to me. Scum do this. This is a "buddy" but yet still leaving it from becoming a 'locked-town' situation. MM: so how does having that post make it scummy when he says that but towny when you do? no...no this is 100% their meta. if D1 doesnt start wtih them voting each other just lynch them both. For mine I want to address this: I disagree. removing 1 inactive town from the game raises odds of hitting a scum, in every situation. if 2 inactive town were removed, much better odds. its 1 less player to have to pay attention to, and it narrows the PoE by 15%. that to me is ALWAYS a win situation in a setup like this. agreed. omg... I want to put this in my signature lol So to recapitulate Distorted : You think Huey is scum because he is putting a lot of townread points into people without locking them as town? I can see the logic behind that, but I think it's far from being an absolute. Plus, ONLY SITHS DEAL IN ABSOLUTES. But ZergSoupYum I don't think he was pocketing me there, it's just pretty much what happens every game me and blink are in since over a year on the site lol. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 210] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 10:56 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Keep In Mind Im Trying To Read This Like Its Day 2 Or 3 So I Can Figure The Scum Out.. Because Its Only A One Day Event. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 211] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 24th, 2019 10:56 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I yeah this is scum blink isnt it. this is my 3rd time mentioning it and rather than addressing it with more than a quick post you start scumreading. A town blink here would be responding with "why do you think im town?" instead, you townread him back for... saying ur town or scum? "you could be town, you could be scum" - how do you call that not leaving it open? lol I'm torn on that post. I don't think it's a pure scum tell from Huey to say what he said, but I do think that after actually reading Huey's long post, he is LITERALLY leaving it open for a lot of people. But at the same time, this is a one day game with not so much activity, so I think it's logical to leave things open? The fact is, Blink is weird there, and I'm wondering if Blink - Huey interaction was scum theatre, since scum have a day chat. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 212] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 24th, 2019 10:57 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Because, He Seems Scummy To Me. I Mean I Could Be Completely Wrong.. But Its What My Gut Is Telling Me.. However, Since You Asked Why.. I Think It Might Be A Safe Bet That Your His Scum Buddy.. :thinking: Keep In Mind Im Trying To Read This Like Its Day 2 Or 3 So I Can Figure The Scum Out.. Because Its Only A One Day Event. It's not because it's a one day that you gotta make stuff up since you don't have the actual leads lol... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 213] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 10:59 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Well Mr. Wick Your All Set.. *Looks At Watch* *Grabs Briefcase And Heads Back To The Meeting Room* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 214] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 11:00 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I :thinking: It's not because it's a one day that you gotta make stuff up since you don't have the actual leads lol... Does Anyone Actually Have Anything Substantial? Its Basically A Shot In The Dark.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 215] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 11:18 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Why are you shading zerg without developping more on the topic? Also, it feels like what I imagine town!zerg as. I don't have any "town meta" for him, but this is, at least, not his scum/neutral meta. Answer is im not shading zerg i am asking you clowns if you think its genuine, i already have my read on zerg -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 216] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 11:22 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I'm torn on that post. I don't think it's a pure scum tell from Huey to say what he said, but I do think that after actually reading Huey's long post, he is LITERALLY leaving it open for a lot of people. But at the same time, this is a one day game with not so much activity, so I think it's logical to leave things open? The fact is, Blink is weird there, and I'm wondering if Blink - Huey interaction was scum theatre, since scum have a day chat. It's funny you say an interaction between huey and myself is scum theatre. Please show me this and explain why you think so. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 217] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 11:28 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Light_Yagami 2 scums 2 townd and go? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 218] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 11:30 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Looks At Watch* Light_Yagami 2 scums 2 townd and go? 2 Scum Huey The Long And Im Leaning Towards Distorted Or MM For Second Slot.. Town Me And Blinkskater. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 219] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 11:30 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Distorted town reads ? Scum reads? Why? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 220] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 11:31 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Looks At Watch* 2 Scum Huey The Long And Im Leaning Towards Distorted Or MM For Second Slot.. Town Me And Blinkskater. Ah so you townread me why? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 221] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 11:32 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Ah so you townread me why? Because, It Seems Like You Are Genuinely Trying To Figure It Out.. But You Have Yet To Provide A Base Reads List Other Then Trying To Figure Out Opening Statements.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 222] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 11:35 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Because, It Seems Like You Are Genuinely Trying To Figure It Out.. But You Have Yet To Provide A Base Reads List Other Then Trying To Figure Out Opening Statements.. I've been clear throughout my posts on who i townread and scumread and why aswell. The game is so small i dont feel i need to compile it into a. "Reads list post" -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 223] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 11:36 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Also Huey Is A Hard Scum Lean Because, He Didnt Humor Me With Stating Name And Profession... Also, Is The New Guy In Scum Chat And Not Saying Nothing Here.. Because, Im Quite Surprised He Hasnt Said Anything In This Chat.. And Hasnt Been Replaced..lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 224] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 11:37 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I've been clear throughout my posts on who i townread and scumread and why aswell. The game is so small i dont feel i need to compile it into a. "Reads list post" Then Why Are You Asking Everyone For Theirs? Also, Yeah I Know You Have Been Pretty Clear In Your Thought Processes.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 225] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 11:44 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Then Why Are You Asking Everyone For Theirs? Also, Yeah I Know You Have Been Pretty Clear In Your Thought Processes.. Im asking people because they dont post any reads lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 226] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 12:38 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I *Looks At Watch* 3 Hrs 41 Mins Remaining.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 227] Auteur : Date : August 24th, 2019 01:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I NotMafRichtofen has been removed from the game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 228] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 02:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I NotMafRichtofen has been removed from the game. Does That Bring Down The Vote Requirement? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 229] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 02:44 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I This is retarded, i have to cook some steak tips start a fire and enjoy my cooler full of beer. I think the team is MM and disto i'll lynch either of them. Normally they try and gauge each others alignments but both coincidentally have chose to focous on me . I am not scum i am town. I believe zerg is also town. Yagami and huey are less likley to be town then zerg IMO, but have contributed enough reasonable thoughts to make me believe them to be town. I had distorted to L2 and nothing happend. Yagami and MM were both on, this makes one of them at least conf town in my eyes because disto wasnt hammered. Im going to go with yagami. MM is who i think we should be lynching. Re read the thread if you want more of my reasonings. Peace fellas. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 230] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 02:50 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Marshmallow Marshall -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 231] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 02:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I This is retarded, i have to cook some steak tips start a fire and enjoy my cooler full of beer. I think the team is MM and disto i'll lynch either of them. Normally they try and gauge each others alignments but both coincidentally have chose to focous on me . I am not scum i am town. I believe zerg is also town. Yagami and huey are less likley to be town then zerg IMO, but have contributed enough reasonable thoughts to make me believe them to be town. I had distorted to L2 and nothing happend. Yagami and MM were both on, this makes one of them at least conf town in my eyes because disto wasnt hammered. Im going to go with yagami. MM is who i think we should be lynching. Re read the thread if you want more of my reasonings. Peace fellas. Enjoy Ur Steak Tips And Beer Man.. *Looks At Watch* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 232] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 03:44 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Well, Magoroth does it just lynch person with most votes if majority isnt reached? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 233] Auteur : Date : August 24th, 2019 03:46 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I yes, lynch is mandatory. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 234] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 24th, 2019 04:13 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I i dont have time right now, but 100% scum blinkskater literally townread everyone in the game except MM lol he has been painting him for a lynch all game. literally from hist first post of MMs. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 235] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 04:16 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I i dont have time right now, but 100% scum blinkskater literally townread everyone in the game except MM lol he has been painting him for a lynch all game. literally from hist first post of MMs. Hmmm Okay.. Well IDK So.. Imma Just Keep Checking My Watch... *Checks Watch* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 236] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 24th, 2019 04:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Hmmm Okay.. Well IDK So.. Imma Just Keep Checking My Watch... *Checks Watch* i take it ur scum with blink. since he pushed on u heavy as his #1 scumread for awhile then is voting with u xD -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 237] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 24th, 2019 04:18 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I This is retarded, i have to cook some steak tips start a fire and enjoy my cooler full of beer. I think the team is MM and disto i'll lynch either of them. Normally they try and gauge each others alignments but both coincidentally have chose to focous on me . I am not scum i am town. I believe zerg is also town. Yagami and huey are less likley to be town then zerg IMO, but have contributed enough reasonable thoughts to make me believe them to be town. I had distorted to L2 and nothing happend. Yagami and MM were both on, this makes one of them at least conf town in my eyes because disto wasnt hammered. Im going to go with yagami. MM is who i think we should be lynching. Re read the thread if you want more of my reasonings. Peace fellas. lol go reread ur posts if u want to see who is focusing on who. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 238] Auteur : Distorted Date : August 24th, 2019 04:19 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I welp, 50/50 then. gg -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 239] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 04:19 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I i take it ur scum with blink. since he pushed on u heavy as his #1 scumread for awhile then is voting with u xD Im Not Scum Actually... *Looks At Watch* But I Agree With Your Statement.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 240] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 04:20 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I welp, 50/50 then. gg But Yeah GG Regardless.. Someone Is Dying Today.. So I Hope Its Scum Even In A 50/50 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 241] Auteur : Date : August 24th, 2019 04:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I blinkskater was lynched. The recruits reached failed to reach a consensus, as the day drew to a close. The vote was a tie between blinkskater and Marshmallow Marshall; they drew straws to decide who would have to remain in the room. blinkskater drew the shorter straw, and thus stayed behind whilst everyone else left.The recruits then took turns installing their software on the terminal. Finally, it was Marshmallow Marshall and Distorted's turns to use their data sticks. The screen flickered for a bit and then displayed the words, "ERROR. DATA LEAK DETECTED. SHUTTING OFF".The trainees have won. The cadets were sent home, whilst MM and Distorted patiently awaited their next test. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 242] Auteur : Date : August 24th, 2019 04:25 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I GG, scum have won. Distorted and MM were the scum. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 243] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:28 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Lol what kind of rubbish is that -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 244] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:28 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Rng took me for a spin right in the butthole -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 245] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 04:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Lol what kind of rubbish is that I Think He Flipped A Coin For It And Took The First Result. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 246] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Good job mm and dist for being more active then huey and zerg lol. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 247] Auteur : Date : August 24th, 2019 04:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I ya, I decided I would roll a dice from 1 to 100, 1-49 was an MM lynch (since he was the first train) and 50-100 would be you it landed on fucking 94 lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 248] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I I Think He Flipped A Coin For It And Took The First Result. Unfortunate but i had fun. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 249] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:31 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I ya, I decided I would roll a dice from 1 to 100, 1-49 was an MM lynch (since he was the first train) and 50-100 would be you it landed on fucking 94 lol Yeah im always scum even when im town lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 250] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 04:31 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Good job mm and dist for being more active then huey and zerg lol. Yeah Well Yeah There Is That.. So The Reason MM & Distorted And MM Didnt Think I Was Scum Was Because They Were Scum.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 251] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Yeah Well Yeah There Is That.. So The Reason MM & Distorted And MM Didnt Think I Was Scum Was Because They Were Scum.. You played good, a bit more rp then i like but when you gave logic and reasoning it felt genuine -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 252] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:34 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I The meta between MM and I stays true whatsbthat game 394726 in a row? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 253] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 04:34 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I You played good, a bit more rp then i like but when you gave logic and reasoning it felt genuine Well I Was Trying To Play My Hard Scum Read Game.. Like I Wanted To Be Scum Read Hard The Way I Was Playing..lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 254] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : August 24th, 2019 04:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Cant Wait To Take My Watch With Me To The Next Game.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 255] Auteur : Date : August 24th, 2019 04:38 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I The meta between MM and I stays true whatsbthat game 394726 in a row? funniest thing is, MM asked me if there weren't actually 2 scum teams. even as scum he scumread you lmao -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 256] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:39 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Well I Was Trying To Play My Hard Scum Read Game.. Like I Wanted To Be Scum Read Hard The Way I Was Playing..lol Ah i get it, i was waiting for someone to hard oush you for that, id have scum read them -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 257] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 04:39 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I funniest thing is, MM asked me if there weren't actually 2 scum teams. even as scum he scumread you lmao LOL thats funny shit -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 258] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 24th, 2019 06:07 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I The meta between MM and I stays true whatsbthat game 394726 in a row? have you guys been on a scum team together yet? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 259] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 06:41 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I have you guys been on a scum team together yet? Tbh not sure -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 260] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 24th, 2019 06:41 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I Scumreading each other comes so natural it will be super easy to fake when we do. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 261] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 24th, 2019 08:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I blinkskater was lynched. The recruits reached failed to reach a consensus, as the day drew to a close. The vote was a tie between blinkskater and Marshmallow Marshall; they drew straws to decide who would have to remain in the room. blinkskater drew the shorter straw, and thus stayed behind whilst everyone else left.The recruits then took turns installing their software on the terminal. Finally, it was Marshmallow Marshall and Distorted's turns to use their data sticks. The screen flickered for a bit and then displayed the words, "ERROR. DATA LEAK DETECTED. SHUTTING OFF".The trainees have won. The cadets were sent home, whilst MM and Distorted patiently awaited their next test. LOL well that was unexpected, when I saw Stealth had posted signups, I thought I had been lynched... RNGESUS! Gg. blinkskater I legit hadn't read my rolecard early on. And you were actually SCUMMY this game, I would have lynched you if I were town. But meh, you did good, you just weren't able to convince people fast enough. If this had been a longer game, you would have solved it easily. You caught me and Distorted instantly lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 262] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 24th, 2019 08:34 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I The meta between MM and I stays true whatsbthat game 394726 in a row? YOU'RE SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM REEEE -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 263] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : August 25th, 2019 07:36 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I i read only page 2 and said "distorted is scum" but i dont remember why -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 264] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 25th, 2019 01:27 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I YOU'RE SCUM SCUM SCUM SCUM REEEE What confuses me is how you guys don't get that WIFOM in your heads now of like "Hmm he seems scummy so therefore he must be town!" -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 265] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 25th, 2019 01:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I What confuses me is how you guys don't get that WIFOM in your heads now of like "Hmm he seems scummy so therefore he must be town!" But whenever I do that, I end up being wrong anyway lol. It's an unbreakable curse. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 266] Auteur : blinkskater Date : August 25th, 2019 04:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I What confuses me is how you guys don't get that WIFOM in your heads now of like "Hmm he seems scummy so therefore he must be town!" Uh he was scummy so hes scum.... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 267] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 25th, 2019 07:43 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I We are falling in the trap of using logic instead of our weird meta... it's a hard habit to break, though. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 268] Auteur : Date : August 26th, 2019 01:26 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I idfk. Meta fucks me over. I have a much easier time reading people on other sites than on this one. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 269] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 26th, 2019 12:18 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I idfk. Meta fucks me over. I have a much easier time reading people on other sites than on this one. Yet people have a much harder time reading me on other sites than on here. I think meta CAN be very useful, but it's not always useful. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-