* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Chat Tabs!! and other updates https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39292 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Voss Date : January 23rd, 2017 10:54 PM Title : Chat Tabs!! and other updates Chat tabs are now working! Each day and night and 'separate chat' will be its selectable tab at the top of the page. The final 2 things left to do now are to implement the Voting Scheme talked about in an earlier post, and to fix the game/role info so that it's clickable. And then I guess after that, implement the point system/leaderboard. Final stages for the web client are here! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Voss Date : January 23rd, 2017 11:06 PM Title : Re: Chat Tabs!! will push tomorrow. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Voss Date : January 24th, 2017 06:22 PM Title : Re: Chat Tabs!! Pushed. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Brendan Date : January 25th, 2017 01:22 AM Title : Re: Chat Tabs!! nice! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Voss Date : January 26th, 2017 09:32 PM Title : Re: Chat Tabs!! Game info is now clickable, allowing you to see information about any role or team settings. Your info, complete with how many guns, charges, allies is juuustt about complete. Will finish implementing voting scheme tomorrow, and clickable dead people... and... making the mafia chat visible. I'll push all these changes at once. A much more flushed out "Narrator" than 6 months ago will be ready by the end of the weekend =) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Voss Date : January 28th, 2017 07:35 PM Title : Re: Chat Tabs!! and other updates changes are all pushed! the 'meat' section is much more interactive. I know stylistically the game still needs work, but functionally should be pretty solid now! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Voss Date : January 28th, 2017 07:37 PM Title : Re: Chat Tabs!! and other updates changes are all pushed! the 'meat' section is much more interactive. I know stylistically the game still needs work, but functionally should be pretty solid now! Veri I'll update the login/signup process tomorrow, as I finished all the tasks I wanted to complete in the Game Play section. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Voss Date : January 29th, 2017 02:38 AM Title : Re: Chat Tabs!! and other updates pushed a newer look to the login portion, and fixed sign up and login problems. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Voss Date : February 5th, 2017 09:59 PM Title : Re: Chat Tabs!! and other updates just like FM One-Piece/Pirates, power roles can now refuse to be culted by the cult leader. laying the groundwork for day shot guns. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Voss Date : February 16th, 2017 01:30 AM Title : Re: Chat Tabs!! and other updates Any games that are started will be recreated if the server goes down, so no more 'lost games.' Also, taking some inspiration from the most recent FM, drug dealer can now drug guns and vests. If a player tries to use the gun, they are either unprotected, or the shot doesn't go through, and it behaves as a simple visit. I'll be working on drugged bread usage next, but that shouldn't take too long. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-