* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Whitelisting request https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45757 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Hajabuje Date : December 1st, 2019 04:19 PM Title : Whitelisting request Hajabuje : 1-S2-1-11166383 I played some 1v1 and got to Rank 5 in zerg. I am not sure how to link my profile url as suggested, I cannot seem to find the way to get to that specific url despite trying to replicate it. I used to play Mafia a loooong time ago, way before there was any triad, and I am looking forward to getting back into the community! Thanks, Haj P.S. sorry for not putting my info in the title! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Arrow Date : December 10th, 2019 03:00 AM Title : Re: Whitelisting request Approved -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-