* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Where do you think you go when you die? https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44584 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Rachyl Date : May 4th, 2019 12:58 AM Title : Where do you think you go when you die? Reincarnation, Hell, Hades, Sheoul, Gehenna, Tartarus. Which one will you go to? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Mugy Date : May 4th, 2019 03:06 AM Title : Re: Where do you think you go when you die? Crematorium -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Helz Date : May 4th, 2019 08:52 AM Title : Re: Where do you think you go when you die? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_741PwcOhE Either this or possibly death chat to play roulette? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : DJarJar Date : May 4th, 2019 08:04 PM Title : Re: Where do you think you go when you die? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_741PwcOhE Either this or possibly death chat to play roulette? yooooo sc2mafia deathchat being what happens after death is the best theory ever. Like holy shit it would be so much fun -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Omegasaur Date : May 4th, 2019 08:17 PM Title : Re: Where do you think you go when you die? I can imagine laughing while the idiots who are still alive try to figure out what the fuck is going on -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : theoneceko Date : May 5th, 2019 01:52 PM Title : Re: Where do you think you go when you die? This is my professional scientific opinion: We either go to the ground and become worm food, or as Helz postulated using proven scientific methods, WE GO TO DEATH CHAT. I believe Helz’s hypothesis is the most plausible due to my empirical analysis. To be fair I’m atheist and guess I don’t mind knowing there really is nothing for us after death. Well I do mind since that makes me SAD, but I kind of accepted it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : May 6th, 2019 01:39 PM Title : Re: Where do you think you go when you die? I can imagine laughing while the idiots who are still alive try to figure out what the fuck is going on Dont worry I already solved that there is literally no reason for anything Im actually laughing for the idiots who are still alive aswell even though im one of them too atleast I put goals and am ready to go TOO far with them to just prove a point nothing is important and everything has no meaning through perspective -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : May 6th, 2019 01:41 PM Title : Re: Where do you think you go when you die? Reincarnation, Hell, Hades, Sheoul, Gehenna, Tartarus. Which one will you go to? Efekannn02City oh wait this is too much lore btw Rachyl why the hell did they ban you for making a good thread in circlejerk? this is no fair at all -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : May 8th, 2019 11:13 AM Title : Re: Where do you think you go when you die? "Reincarnation".... Since when do Christians reincarnate, exactly? Not talking about eternal life here, but about "entering the flesh again". Also, permabans are permanent. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Arsonist Date : May 8th, 2019 11:47 AM Title : Re: Where do you think you go when you die? I'll go to a good place without dumbasses but with sick edm basses. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-