* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Make Arsonist and Efekannn02 CircleJerk mods and disallow StealthBomber16 to post in it. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44486 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Arsonist Date : April 20th, 2019 03:27 AM Title : Make Arsonist and Efekannn02 CircleJerk mods and disallow StealthBomber16 to post in it. Please. Also he wants to be a mod in General Discussion, what a mothertrucker... http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/43246-promote-me -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Voss Date : April 20th, 2019 09:53 AM Title : Re: Make Arsonist and Efekannn02 CircleJerk mods and disallow StealthBomber16 to post in it. your wish is my command -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : April 20th, 2019 02:34 PM Title : Re: Make Arsonist and Efekannn02 CircleJerk mods and disallow StealthBomber16 to post in it. your wish is my command I wish for a pony -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : DJarJar Date : April 20th, 2019 04:03 PM Title : Re: Make Arsonist and Efekannn02 CircleJerk mods and disallow StealthBomber16 to post in it. Good on you to give stealth’s application some more visibility. All press is good press -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Voss Date : April 20th, 2019 08:56 PM Title : Re: Make Arsonist and Efekannn02 CircleJerk mods and disallow StealthBomber16 to post in it. I wish for a pony i can give you charlie and a candy mountain -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : April 20th, 2019 09:28 PM Title : Re: Make Arsonist and Efekannn02 CircleJerk mods and disallow StealthBomber16 to post in it. Hey buddy!!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-