* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : S-FM Masquerade Madness II https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41116 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Iced_Monopoly Date : October 24th, 2017 09:40 PM Title : S-FM Masquerade Madness II Masquerade Madness II A 7 Player Game of Deception Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/40856-S-FM-Masquerade-Madness-II) SIGNS TO BE SUBMITTED VIA PM (DO NOT DISCLOSE TO ANYONE THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED) Brief summary of game and its 'spirit'. This game is intended to be an entirely anonymous game. Accounts will be given to players to post from, the sign list will be randomised, and at no time will anybody know who is in the game and who is not. COM hunting (trying to guess who is behind the anon account) is strictly forbidden and will result in a modkill. As will any discussion whatsoever pertaining to your involvement in the sfm. There is to be no chatter about it, no mentions of being in it, not being in it, spectating it or anything. With this anonymity comes the potential for each player to adopt a persona, and play in a unique way that differs from their regular play. PTBs gameplay in the first MM was the perfect embodiment of this. The game focuses around a serial killer who can takeover the account of their victims at night, (much like disguiser), and then must emulate their target to survive day lynches, while slowly picking off the town. It is essential for the SK to fully research his targets if he is to successfully convince the town that the slot he has commandeered is in fact the original player. The SK from the first game was Cryptonic, and much like PTB, he played to his role as ideally as imaginable, taking notes of his targets timezones, their posting habits, and their grammar. Whilst traditional scum hunting will be required in this game, it may be difficult to rely upon these methods alone against a solo scum. You will need to thoroughly analyse the speech patterns of each player daily and look for inconsistencies, so this game may be time consuming and require a higher degree of commitment than what you are used to. Please only sign if you are willing to make these commitments, and play to the spirit of the game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Fury Date : October 31st, 2017 02:49 PM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II No signs allowed here? Fight me. https://i.imgur.com/xQttNlH.png -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Nawa Date : October 31st, 2017 11:43 PM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II No signs allowed here? Fight me. https://i.imgur.com/xQttNlH.png23691 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 1st, 2017 02:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II FailFish FailFish FailFish -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Fury Date : November 1st, 2017 03:27 PM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II No signing allowed, eh? The deaf community will HEAR about this!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M1ky9_nm4Y -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Otakudweeb69 Date : November 2nd, 2017 12:44 AM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II No signing allowed, eh? The deaf community will HEAR about this!! ... I hope you fall off a flight of stairs and hurt yourself in a manner that will leave you able to recover within 24 hours and not cause you much pain, but make it so that the rest of the day is very tedious for you to go through to an extent where your life is not impacted by it out of that day but you are very miserable during that short duration of time -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Fury Date : November 2nd, 2017 01:44 PM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II ... I hope you fall off a flight of stairs and hurt yourself in a manner that will leave you able to recover within 24 hours and not cause you much pain, but make it so that the rest of the day is very tedious for you to go through to an extent where your life is not impacted by it out of that day but you are very miserable during that short duration of time Something close to that is how I came to have a disfigured face (See: profile pic)! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Mesk514 Date : November 2nd, 2017 01:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II Please refrain from posting in the sign up section unless it's actual game related matters. Thank you -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Iced_Monopoly Date : November 2nd, 2017 02:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II Still chasing a couple of signs -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : November 2nd, 2017 04:01 PM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II Please refrain from posting in the sign up section unless it's actual game related matters. Thank you But it's game related, it's about signs! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Iced_Monopoly Date : November 2nd, 2017 04:59 PM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II This game will be beginning in 21 hours from the time of this post. Players who have made the signs list will be notified via pm within 12hrs and will receive access to an account that they will use for this SFM. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Fury Date : November 2nd, 2017 06:10 PM Title : Re: S-FM Masquerade Madness II Please refrain from posting in the sign up section unless it's actual game related matters. Thank you My posting was integral in deciding whether or not I'd sign. I won't disclose my choice, though. https://i.imgur.com/ARgUtmp.png -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-