* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : To my haters https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43879 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Saint Joan Of Arc Date : January 25th, 2019 07:51 AM Title : To my haters ~MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN~ YOU HAVE BEEN NUMBERED, NUMBERED, WEIGHTED, AND DIVIDED, AND HAVE BEEN LEFT FOUND WANTING. WOE TO YOU! YOU ARE ANATHEMA! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 25th, 2019 08:00 AM Title : Re: To my haters Really? lol I feel an urge to become communist, suddenly.... THERE IS NO SUPREME SAVIOR, NOR GOD, NOR CAESAR, NOR RACHYL... jk ;) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Saint Joan Of Arc Date : January 25th, 2019 08:20 AM Title : Re: To my haters Really? lol I feel an urge to become communist, suddenly.... THERE IS NO SUPREME SAVIOR, NOR GOD, NOR CAESAR, NOR RACHYL... jk ;) awwwwwh hi marshallmallow marshall! your always welcome on my threads dear! how are you! :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Arsonist Date : January 25th, 2019 11:00 AM Title : Re: To my haters Do you even have haters? P.S. Hail Satan! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Saint Joan Of Arc Date : January 25th, 2019 12:37 PM Title : Re: To my haters Do you even have haters? P.S. Hail Satan! yes apparently i do. as everyone on sc2mafia hates my guts for no reason, all i did was share Jesus. ps: praise Jesus! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Unknown1234 Date : January 25th, 2019 04:22 PM Title : Re: To my haters "for no reason" -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Saint Joan Of Arc Date : January 25th, 2019 04:25 PM Title : Re: To my haters "for no reason" please make a list of why people hate me, then you can let me know. thanks. oh.............HAY HAY unknown! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : yzb25 Date : January 25th, 2019 05:05 PM Title : Re: To my haters please make a list of why people hate me, then you can let me know. thanks. oh.............HAY HAY unknown! Dodging criticism by making others dig through the thread for quotes. Scum tactic. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 25th, 2019 05:27 PM Title : Re: To my haters Who the fuck are you? OmO -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : January 26th, 2019 07:14 AM Title : Re: To my haters please make a list of why people hate me, then you can let me know. thanks. oh.............HAY HAY unknown! If I do this, promise you won’t start talking about how I will burn in hell or something. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Saint Joan Of Arc Date : January 26th, 2019 07:33 AM Title : Re: To my haters If I do this, promise you won’t start talking about how I will burn in hell or something. goodmorning stealthbombor! did you repent like i told you to? Hit your knees and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior to be saved forever! Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : January 26th, 2019 08:42 AM Title : Re: To my haters goodmorning stealthbombor! did you repent like i told you to? Hit your knees and accept Christ as your Lord and Savior to be saved forever! Proverbs 16:24 Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. Or just don’t answer my question. That’s an alternative. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Voss Date : January 26th, 2019 10:01 AM Title : Re: To my haters This smells a lot like circle jerk material. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Arsonist Date : January 26th, 2019 02:33 PM Title : Re: To my haters yes apparently i do. as everyone on sc2mafia hates my guts for no reason, all i did was share Jesus. ps: praise Jesus! That's sad that pepole hate you for praising Jesus. but satan is still the true god -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Saint Joan Of Arc Date : January 26th, 2019 04:49 PM Title : Re: To my haters Maybe, If you would not Mock God. You would not declare everyone going to hell. Not message people sexual comments then try and blackmail them. Lie about people. Declare you follow god on one hand then go and be a perv on the other. Make Christianity a joke. You are so eager to call everyone else as going to hell yet you forget to look at your own path you follow. Actions Speak louder than words. Everyone in this community is trying to help each other, You attack. Does all this sound like no reason. If you are truly trying to change then first work on yourself before you preach to others. If you want to spread the true words then Listen to others dont judge. Matthew 7:1 (KJV) Judge not, that ye be not judged. John 8:7 (KJV) So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. Romans 12:19 (KJV) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. It is not our place, It is his. So, I am saying this to you Rach, If you truly want to follow him then do it and not be a Hater. 1 Corinthians 11:31 (KJV) For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged. So, Look inward If you need to judge people judge yourself. This is not meant to put you down or make you feel bad. This is just to Help you. No one in this community mocks me for my belief of being a christian. The reason is because I do not judge anyone here. For I have no right to judge anyone. I hope you read this with an open heart and mind. Wow quoting the kjv like a true Steven Andersnake disciple. Your going to quote Matthew 7:1 while you yourself are guilty of the same thing. thou hypocrite first take the mote out of thine own eye and then thou shall see clearly to remove the mote from thy brothers eye. Wicked phariseee! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : January 26th, 2019 10:03 PM Title : Re: To my haters Wow quoting the kjv like a true Steven Andersnake disciple. Your going to quote Matthew 7:1 while you yourself are guilty of the same thing. thou hypocrite first take the mote out of thine own eye and then thou shall see clearly to remove the mote from thy brothers eye. Wicked phariseee! Pictured here: Rachyl says “no u” to a valid argument -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Saint Joan Of Arc Date : January 27th, 2019 06:57 AM Title : Re: To my haters Pictured here: Rachyl says “no u” to a valid argument I destroyed his argument. end of story. :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : January 27th, 2019 08:56 AM Title : Re: To my haters I destroyed his argument. end of story. :) No, you insulted a version of the Bible and told him “no u”. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-