* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : S-FM The Smith's https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41930 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 1st, 2018 06:48 PM Title : S-FM The Smith's S-FM The Smith's Link to Setup (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/41796-S-FM-The-Smith-s) Warning: Setup still under construction, changes may occur. Signups 1. Scvmurderer 2. Marluxion 3. Ratatoskr 4. Distorted 5. blinkskater 6. rumox 7. Efekannn02 8. Marshmallow Marshall 9. Noz_Bug 10. Hybrid 11. Magoroth 12. Light_Yagami 13. sheepsaysmeep Reserves 1. znaz -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 1st, 2018 07:04 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign I sj really going to host again? I feel bad about this. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 1st, 2018 07:08 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign I sj really going to host again? I feel bad about this. Nah ^^ Im good with it, its fun watching you all squirm and panic with all the lynches and roles :P yet I sit there, and know who is scum and who isn't ^^ Also gives me time to look at houses since I'm gonna be buying one soon. At the same time, if anyone else ever wants to host a game, hosting is free for anyone :P All they need to do is pick/create a setup and let me know, and I'll make sure their ready to host. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : MiniZed Date : March 1st, 2018 07:10 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Respect the Spood. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 1st, 2018 07:15 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Respect the Spood. Only unknown calls me that lol <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Marluxion Date : March 1st, 2018 07:16 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /Join -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Ratatoskr Date : March 1st, 2018 07:16 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's I'm going to regret this /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Noz_Bugz Date : March 1st, 2018 07:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /reserve How much smith could a smith smith if a smith could smith smith (that makes zero sense so don't question it :P ) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Distorted Date : March 1st, 2018 07:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : blinkskater Date : March 1st, 2018 07:52 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Nah ^^ Im good with it, its fun watching you all squirm and panic with all the lynches and roles :P yet I sit there, and know who is scum and who isn't ^^ Also gives me time to look at houses since I'm gonna be buying one soon. At the same time, if anyone else ever wants to host a game, hosting is free for anyone :P All they need to do is pick/create a setup and let me know, and I'll make sure their ready to host. Hmm maybe ill host the next one then -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : blinkskater Date : March 1st, 2018 07:52 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : rumox Date : March 1st, 2018 10:16 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 1st, 2018 11:03 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign Guys Distorted Is Still Scum Ffs! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 1st, 2018 11:12 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign Guys Distorted Is Still Scum Ffs! FailFish my master plan worked, distorted was town, you read everyone wrong -_- /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Arsonist Date : March 2nd, 2018 01:38 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /scumsign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 2nd, 2018 02:43 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign Is this your first fm rumox? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : blinkskater Date : March 2nd, 2018 02:57 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Is this your first fm rumox? He played in a previous one and did well :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Hybrid Date : March 2nd, 2018 03:24 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 2nd, 2018 05:02 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's FailFish my master plan worked, distorted was town, you read everyone wrong -_- /sign no it didnt i read marluxian and soviet and magoroth and you right -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Date : March 2nd, 2018 05:48 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Marluxion Date : March 2nd, 2018 05:52 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's no it didnt i read marluxian and soviet and magoroth and you right But Soviet and Distorted weren't scum :thinking: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Date : March 2nd, 2018 05:58 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's But Soviet and Distorted weren't scum :thinking: Hmm. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 2nd, 2018 06:37 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's its still funny how i comfirmed soviet as a gay town just because he was seductive -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : blinkskater Date : March 2nd, 2018 10:17 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Just an idea can we limit our posts to just meaningful things pertaining to the actual game k thx :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 2nd, 2018 11:04 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Hmm maybe ill host the next one then If blink hosts a game then I'll host the next one. I'll have no excuse seeing as how blink and I both work the same schedule and he has kids on top of it to care for. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 2nd, 2018 11:17 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's If so, you guys gonna make your own setup? ^^ or pick one from the archives? :p -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : OzyWho Date : March 2nd, 2018 11:54 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's I wonder if we could make an archon with several inactive players in it. Like noz+scv+mag+me+blink(?) ? I think us all combined in one account still wouldn't have even half of the post count that MM has for example. :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : Date : March 2nd, 2018 11:58 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Why would we use an archon? Never mind, reread the post. Got the idea. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : Distorted Date : March 2nd, 2018 12:11 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's I wonder if we could make an archon with several inactive players in it. Like noz+scv+mag+me+blink(?) ? I think us all combined in one account still wouldn't have even half of the post count that MM has for example. :D I think that's too many for an archon =P 2 is hard enough!! I think you and Noz in an archon account though could be a good idea. Noz is able to jump on for like an hour or 2 every day/evening. and you are able to post randomly throughout the day, it just comes down to if you are still willing to keep up on the reading. Having an archon account doesnt mean you should skip the reading and allow your partner to carry it while you post; only if you are scum would that really work since the reading is not nearly as crucial as scum then when you are town. Honestly, I don't see another game exploding like that, that was....wow lol at the beginnings of games its common for 100 or so posts to come pretty quickly, but usually dies down to about 100-300 a day. Considering a lot of those posts are just requotes, 1-2 sentences, and just votes/unvotes - the reading really isn't as intimidating as it sounds. even wallposts only take a minute or so to really browse through. (unless its a comprehensive by MM, but those are easily worth taking the extra time to understand...which is still like 2-3 minutes) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : Date : March 2nd, 2018 12:16 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Just an idea can we limit our posts to just meaningful things pertaining to the actual game k thx :) That would be a very good idea. I didn't even read half of the shitpost storm from the last game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 2nd, 2018 12:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Black flag games are designed to be completely dependent on chat, hence why it exploded. When you involve power roles, and faction kill, the fancy town reads get killed, and the powerroles lurk to hide. So this game should be less tragic. And I'm unwilling to let. Hybrids sign for the game unless we have too many signs. I may let Noz and Oz hybrid if they want, since they both have less time available, it makes sense. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 2nd, 2018 12:44 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's I wonder if we could make an archon with several inactive players in it. Like noz+scv+mag+me+blink(?) ? I think us all combined in one account still wouldn't have even half of the post count that MM has for example. :D Get out of here, no1 speaks for me -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : Date : March 2nd, 2018 12:48 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Hmm. The setup's designed for 13 people. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 2nd, 2018 12:49 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's I think that's too many for an archon =P 2 is hard enough!! I think you and Noz in an archon account though could be a good idea. Noz is able to jump on for like an hour or 2 every day/evening. and you are able to post randomly throughout the day, it just comes down to if you are still willing to keep up on the reading. Having an archon account doesnt mean you should skip the reading and allow your partner to carry it while you post; only if you are scum would that really work since the reading is not nearly as crucial as scum then when you are town. Honestly, I don't see another game exploding like that, that was....wow lol at the beginnings of games its common for 100 or so posts to come pretty quickly, but usually dies down to about 100-300 a day. Considering a lot of those posts are just requotes, 1-2 sentences, and just votes/unvotes - the reading really isn't as intimidating as it sounds. even wallposts only take a minute or so to really browse through. (unless its a comprehensive by MM, but those are easily worth taking the extra time to understand...which is still like 2-3 minutes) Indeed. In fact, my three FM teachers were Stealthbomber16, Mesk514 and PowersThatBe. Stealth keeps making these long wallposts that are REALLY helpful, and I do that to form reads on people with a more "confirmed" form. Mesk & PTB post both a lot, like REALLY a lot, and keep the chat alive... so yeah now you get MANY posts with MANY wallposts. Don't blame the monster, blame its makers. =) Noz and Ozy in archon? Could be nice, indeed. BUT NOT MORE THAN TWO THOUGH!!! Edit: I really thought SJ wasn't letting Hybrid sign and I was like WTF WHAT DID HE DO?! x.x -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 2nd, 2018 12:50 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Indeed. In fact, my three FM teachers were Stealthbomber16, Mesk514 and PowersThatBe. Stealth keeps making these long wallposts that are REALLY helpful, and I do that to form reads on people with a more "confirmed" form. Mesk & PTB post both a lot, like REALLY a lot, and keep the chat alive... so yeah now you get MANY posts with MANY wallposts. Don't blame the monster, blame its makers. =) Noz and Ozy in archon? Could be nice, indeed. BUT NOT MORE THAN TWO THOUGH!!! Clearly the answer is 3 archons with 4 ppl in each -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 2nd, 2018 12:52 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's That would be a very good idea. I didn't even read half of the shitpost storm from the last game. If you see it's shitpost don't read lol. Everyone likes messing around at early D1. Just maybe no EXCESSIVE shitposting, I don't want to name anyone... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : OzyWho Date : March 2nd, 2018 12:55 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's I will skip this game, that I do know. I wanted to see what others think of that archon idea, is all. :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : blinkskater Date : March 2nd, 2018 01:07 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's If so, you guys gonna make your own setup? ^^ or pick one from the archives? :p Id be taking one out archives fot sure lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : Hybrid Date : March 2nd, 2018 01:26 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Black flag games are designed to be completely dependent on chat, hence why it exploded. When you involve power roles, and faction kill, the fancy town reads get killed, and the powerroles lurk to hide. So this game should be less tragic. And I'm unwilling to let. Hybrids sign for the game unless we have too many signs. I may let Noz and Oz hybrid if they want, since they both have less time available, it makes sense. are you talking about me or is it like the word "hybrid" lol. This thing gave me an huge headache -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : March 2nd, 2018 03:04 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /Join -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 41] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 2nd, 2018 03:18 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /Join ^^ well hello there! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 42] Auteur : Ratatoskr Date : March 2nd, 2018 04:20 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's If so, you guys gonna make your own setup? ^^ or pick one from the archives? :p If say, hypothetically, I wanted to host a game. Is there a place I can find all roles approved on this forum. Also, would I need to be staff because that really blows a lid in that as being staff for y'all is just... whew, I'm good on that thanks. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 43] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 2nd, 2018 04:23 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's If say, hypothetically, I wanted to host a game. Is there a place I can find all roles approved on this forum. Also, would I need to be staff because that really blows a lid in that as being staff for y'all is just... whew, I'm good on that thanks. go to archives fool -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 44] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 2nd, 2018 04:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's If say, hypothetically, I wanted to host a game. Is there a place I can find all roles approved on this forum. Also, would I need to be staff because that really blows a lid in that as being staff for y'all is just... whew, I'm good on that thanks. and no u dont need to be staff -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 45] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 2nd, 2018 04:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's If say, hypothetically, I wanted to host a game. Is there a place I can find all roles approved on this forum. Also, would I need to be staff because that really blows a lid in that as being staff for y'all is just... whew, I'm good on that thanks. You don't need to be a staff member! And roles that were approved are LEGION, literally. Plus, the SETUP must be approved, not the roles specifically. You know, Citizen is a nice approved role, but not if the setup is 1 citizen VS 9 mafioso... :P Also, being a staff member is nice, you won't get viewed badly by the forum people at all lol. Just by the trolls that didn't take time to look at the staff on the mod. :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 46] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 2nd, 2018 05:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /Join Oh No Prepare For A Efekannn02 And A Middleaged Normie Who Types Like Me In This Game... You don't need to be a staff member! And roles that were approved are LEGION, literally. Plus, the SETUP must be approved, not the roles specifically. You know, Citizen is a nice approved role, but not if the setup is 1 citizen VS 9 mafioso... :P Also, being a staff member is nice, you won't get viewed badly by the forum people at all lol. Just by the trolls that didn't take time to look at the staff on the mod. :) I Hate The Staff -_- he would get viewed worse than now right now he is I wonder if we could make an archon with several inactive players in it. Like noz+scv+mag+me+blink(?) ? I think us all combined in one account still wouldn't have even half of the post count that MM has for example. :D Im A Good Example Aswell If so, you guys gonna make your own setup? ^^ or pick one from the archives? :p i think im gonna make my own setup and ask for it to be approved when the time comes -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 47] Auteur : Ratatoskr Date : March 2nd, 2018 06:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Efekannn, idk how many times I gotta say this but. I do not give a single fuck what you think about me. I hope you will internalize this, and recognize that I simply do not give a shit. That is all. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 48] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 2nd, 2018 06:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Oh No Prepare For A Efekannn02 And A Middleaged Normie Who Types Like Me In This Game... I Hate The Staff -_- he would get viewed worse than now right now he is Im A Good Example Aswell i think im gonna make my own setup and ask for it to be approved when the time comes If you hate the staff then get the hell out of here... lol. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 49] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 3rd, 2018 12:04 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's If say, hypothetically, I wanted to host a game. Is there a place I can find all roles approved on this forum. Also, would I need to be staff because that really blows a lid in that as being staff for y'all is just... whew, I'm good on that thanks. No need to be staff to host. Also, there is no list of approved roles, limit is your imagination. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 50] Auteur : Arsonist Date : March 3rd, 2018 12:14 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /unsign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 51] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 3rd, 2018 01:59 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's If you hate the staff then get the hell out of here... lol. no i will stay and also i need to lynch a survivor so i can leave -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 52] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : March 3rd, 2018 06:58 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /banana -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 53] Auteur : sheepsaysmeep Date : March 3rd, 2018 10:41 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 54] Auteur : Noz_Bugz Date : March 3rd, 2018 01:32 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Bd. I may let Noz and Oz hybrid if they want, since they both have less time available, it makes sense. I would be down for that. if Ozy is down for it as well -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 55] Auteur : Marluxion Date : March 3rd, 2018 02:12 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's NOzzyBugz -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 56] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 4th, 2018 02:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Just to know, when is this starting? We got a reserve and 13 players. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 57] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 4th, 2018 03:39 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Just to know, when is this starting? We got a reserve and 13 players. Monday Night ^^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 58] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : March 4th, 2018 04:50 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /unbanana Would love to play the setup but I'm going to have lots of exams the next weeks ^^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 59] Auteur : Hybrid Date : March 4th, 2018 04:52 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /unbanana Would love to play the setup but I'm going to have lots of exams the next weeks ^^ ...... . . . ................. ...... . . . .. .. ....... .. .. . .. .............. . . . ........ . . .. .. . . . . . . .... . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 60] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 4th, 2018 06:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Monday Night ^^ Yay! :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 61] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 4th, 2018 06:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's ...... . . . ................. ...... . . . .. .. ....... .. .. . .. .............. . . . ........ . . .. .. . . . . . . .... . . . . .. . . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . .. . . . . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *blind man touches his screen* Sorry, your writing is terrible. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 62] Auteur : naz Date : March 4th, 2018 08:59 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's start this shit now (((signing intensifies))) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 63] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 4th, 2018 09:09 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's start this shit now (((signing intensifies))) Are u signing up naz? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 64] Auteur : Hybrid Date : March 4th, 2018 09:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Are u signing up naz? No she just gave us a secret code of her nudes s link s part -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 65] Auteur : naz Date : March 5th, 2018 01:16 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Are u signing up naz? Ya u freaking nerd this is a sign up, stick up, i need the bags of dat money This is how u guys mess up by reading too much into what i type -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 66] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 5th, 2018 01:21 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Ya u freaking nerd this is a sign up, stick up, i need the bags of dat money This is how u guys mess up by reading too much into what i type not really i still see that you are not /sign ing but idc hello here -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 67] Auteur : Noz_Bugz Date : March 5th, 2018 07:52 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's actually. I'm gonna regret this so much. /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 68] Auteur : naz Date : March 5th, 2018 10:40 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's If its only 13 u can put me as reserve instead. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 69] Auteur : Date : March 5th, 2018 11:31 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Alright, I think Distorted is clearly evil since he hasn't signed up yet. Let's get the ball rolling. Distorted -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 70] Auteur : OzyWho Date : March 5th, 2018 12:01 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's ------ I would be down for that. if Ozy is down for it as well Nah, sorry. I'm skipping. ------ Monday Night ^^ Light_Yagami You once asked me when this will start. Here is your answer. ------ Alright, I think Distorted is clearly evil since he hasn't signed up yet. Let's get the ball rolling. Distorted Liar Liar Pants On Fire Magoroth ------ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 71] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : March 5th, 2018 01:09 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Cool Just Ill Get On When i Can I Work Nights So.. Yeah Should be Fun -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 72] Auteur : Date : March 5th, 2018 01:18 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Monday Night's in 4 hours, it's 10 PM GMT+0 right now; use GMT+0 as a reference. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 73] Auteur : Distorted Date : March 5th, 2018 01:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Alright, I think Distorted is clearly evil since he hasn't signed up yet. Let's get the ball rolling. Distorted aye, check the names list =P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 74] Auteur : blinkskater Date : March 5th, 2018 03:03 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Will this be starting in an hour? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 75] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 5th, 2018 03:09 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Will this be starting in an hour? Like 2. Gonna be midnight, cause sometimes i dont get home till 11pm -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 76] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 5th, 2018 03:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Cool Just Ill Get On When i Can I Work Nights So.. Yeah Should be Fun ill be your distorted dont worry ill babysit you -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 77] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 5th, 2018 04:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Scvmurderer Marluxion Ratatoskr Distorted blinkskater rumox Efekannn02 Marshmallow Marshall Noz_Bugz Hybrid Magoroth Light_Yagami sheepsaysmeep Game will be starting within an hour. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 78] Auteur : Noz_Bugz Date : March 5th, 2018 04:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Scvmurderer Marluxion Ratatoskr Distorted blinkskater rumox Efekannn02 Marshmallow Marshall Noz_Bugz Hybrid Magoroth Light_Yagami sheepsaysmeep Game will be starting within an hour. woot woot! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 79] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : March 5th, 2018 04:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 80] Auteur : Fielzanks Date : March 5th, 2018 04:37 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign. First FM for me though. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 81] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 5th, 2018 04:38 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Scvmurderer Marluxion Ratatoskr Distorted blinkskater rumox Efekannn02 Marshmallow Marshall Noz_Bugz Hybrid Magoroth Light_Yagami sheepsaysmeep Game will be starting within an hour. Yay! Also I love that avatar :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 82] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 5th, 2018 04:40 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /sign. First FM for me though. 0-o WHY DO YOU POST SO LATE NOW I HAVE TO RE-ROLL XD -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 83] Auteur : Noz_Bugz Date : March 5th, 2018 04:43 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's 0-o WHY DO YOU POST SO LATE NOW I HAVE TO RE-ROLL XD the triggering of SJ Kappa -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 84] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 5th, 2018 04:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's i was just gonna make cheese and crackers :P now its gotta wait lol ^^ But yeh WELCOME TO THE SITE Fielzanks ! I hope you enjoy your stay ^^ make sure you read the setup :P and keep an active gameplay -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 85] Auteur : Noz_Bugz Date : March 5th, 2018 04:47 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's i was just gonna make cheese and crackers :P now its gotta wait lol ^^ But yeh WELCOME TO THE SITE Fielzanks ! I hope you enjoy your stay ^^ make sure you read the setup :P and keep an active gameplay ohh I love cheese and crackers. welcome Fielzanks have a fun time -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 86] Auteur : OzyWho Date : March 5th, 2018 04:50 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's 0-o WHY DO YOU POST SO LATE NOW I HAVE TO RE-ROLL XD 24337 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 87] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 5th, 2018 04:51 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Ingame Players Ratatoskr blinkskater Marluxion Hybrid Light_Yagami Noz_Bugz Efekannn02 rumox Fielzanks Magoroth Scvmurderer sheepsaysmeep Marshmallow Marshall Distorted Priority Reserves Scvmurderer -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 88] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 5th, 2018 04:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Aw bye scv :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 89] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 5th, 2018 04:54 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Aw bye scv :( he gets cake <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 90] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 5th, 2018 05:03 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Cocksuckers -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 91] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 5th, 2018 05:04 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Cocksuckers EAT YOUR CAKE AND SHUT UP OKAY? :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 92] Auteur : Arsonist Date : March 6th, 2018 08:57 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's EAT YOUR CAKE AND SHUT UP OKAY? :P Cakesucker. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 93] Auteur : Numbertwo Date : March 8th, 2018 12:32 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's reserve -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 94] Auteur : Soviet_Love Date : March 8th, 2018 01:21 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Looks like you guys started already, but can I /sign as a backup if someone is AFK? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 95] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 8th, 2018 01:41 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Looks like you guys started already, but can I /sign as a backup if someone is AFK? Well, you must do a *slash*reserve for this. But probably :P it's at SJ's discretion though. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 96] Auteur : Date : March 8th, 2018 02:01 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's Yeah, but there's nobody with less than 5 posts per day atm -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 97] Auteur : Soviet_Love Date : March 8th, 2018 02:21 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /reserve -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 98] Auteur : DEVIN Date : March 11th, 2018 05:59 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /join -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 99] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 11th, 2018 06:03 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's /join Heya this game is currently on going ^^ but another will open soon. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 100] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 16th, 2018 06:41 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's 100th post! Mwhahahaha!!!! /join Oh nice :D hi I just wonder... when will the other game signups open? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 101] Auteur : OzyWho Date : March 17th, 2018 02:10 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's 100th post! Mwhahahaha!!!! Oh nice :D hi I just wonder... when will the other game signups open? You have to ask it Scvmurderer Or blinkskater according to this (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42027-S-FM-Queue?p=724002&viewfull=1#post724002). -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-