* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : If this kinda thing doesnt belong feel free to move or delete. https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40440 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : darkwater Date : July 14th, 2017 09:57 PM Title : If this kinda thing doesnt belong feel free to move or delete. Everyone that I was with in game are nuts but I can understand the frustration. Its clear your passion for this thing you work so hard on to watch people like me not comprehend or or even give effort. I really appreciate what you were doing I kinda feel humble in a way. Damn you all are crazy as fuck -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Apocist Date : July 14th, 2017 11:27 PM Title : Re: If this kinda thing doesnt belong feel free to move or delete. You know, Apo now feels as lost and confused as you are. Are you complaining about how the game works....or about the people....? Need a little insight here :p -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : yzb25 Date : July 16th, 2017 12:28 PM Title : Re: If this kinda thing doesnt belong feel free to move or delete. I don't know to whom this heartwarming comment is addressed, so I'll just presume it's addressed solely to me. Thanks man... some days are rougher than others, but I appreciate someone noticing the effort I put into life :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : July 17th, 2017 03:48 PM Title : Re: If this kinda thing doesnt belong feel free to move or delete. Damn you all are crazy as fuck Why yes, yes I am. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Ash Date : July 18th, 2017 07:43 AM Title : Re: If this kinda thing doesnt belong feel free to move or delete. You know, Apo now feels as lost and confused as you are. Are you complaining about how the game works....or about the people....? Need a little insight here :p Ash thinks Apo should stop speaking like that before Ash punches Apo. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Apocist Date : July 19th, 2017 08:17 PM Title : Re: If this kinda thing doesnt belong feel free to move or delete. Ash thinks Apo should stop speaking like that before Ash punches Apo. Careful, Apo just might enjoy it. ..hurt me baby.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-