* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : The highest post counts? https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43215 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 1st, 2018 06:33 PM Title : The highest post counts? UUUUUUHHHH... I had reached the site's highest post count, and now some people just instantly doubled their post count......... What the hell happened XD -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 1st, 2018 07:22 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? u spam too much -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : October 1st, 2018 07:26 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? UUUUUUHHHH... I had reached the site's highest post count, and now some people just instantly doubled their post count......... What the hell happened XD Well, for majority of the time on this site, post count didn't occur in CircleJerk or Forum Mafia. After like 5 years, we realized that this doesn't make sense, so we activated post count in all subforums. Then, the other day, I noticed you were number 1 and it didn't occur to me that post count wasn't retroactive. So, I updated post count to correct this, and now i'm #1 again lick my balls fuck the world -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 1st, 2018 07:46 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? Well, for majority of the time on this site, post count didn't occur in CircleJerk or Forum Mafia. After like 5 years, we realized that this doesn't make sense, so we activated post count in all subforums. Then, the other day, I noticed you were number 1 and it didn't occur to me that post count wasn't retroactive. So, I updated post count to correct this, and now i'm #1 again lick my balls fuck the world Are you telling me that you shitposted worth a bit more than all my posts in like 25 S-FMs????? LMAO okay you win man -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 1st, 2018 08:44 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? Thank you for fixing that bug, Cryptonic. We really appreciate all your efforts :toadette: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : October 2nd, 2018 08:05 AM Title : Re: The highest post counts? Are you telling me that you shitposted worth a bit more than all my posts in like 25 S-FMs????? LMAO okay you win man 25? You gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 2nd, 2018 11:56 AM Title : Re: The highest post counts? 25? You gotta pump those numbers up. Those are rookie numbers! I have more than 25, and I think it's more than you :P that means you gotta play with us now! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : October 2nd, 2018 02:03 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? I have more than 25, and I think it's more than you :P that means you gotta play with us now! I played in atleast 50 S-FMs looking at the archives and that's not counting the FMs and the M-FMs. It might be closer than you think. :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 2nd, 2018 02:18 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? I played in atleast 50 S-FMs looking at the archives and that's not counting the FMs and the M-FMs. It might be closer than you think. :P :O well I very rarely find you when I go lurk in archives... but still, play with us xD -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 2nd, 2018 02:31 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? I played in atleast 50 S-FMs looking at the archives and that's not counting the FMs and the M-FMs. It might be closer than you think. :P just realized your location is germany... ich kann auch deutsch sprechen! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : October 2nd, 2018 02:33 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? :O well I very rarely find you when I go lurk in archives... but still, play with us xD Most games were in the early days before the 3 digit numbered games :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : October 2nd, 2018 02:51 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? Most games were in the early days before the 3 digit numbered games :P Oooo I see lol. That made me check your join date... You should have the 5 years of service award xD -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : October 2nd, 2018 02:55 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? Oooo I see lol. That made me check your join date... You should have the 5 years of service award xD I wondered about that and then I saw it's only for people that were active in the past 6 months at that date.. so I guess I'm ineligible :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Brendan Date : October 2nd, 2018 02:56 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? Well, for majority of the time on this site, post count didn't occur in CircleJerk or Forum Mafia. After like 5 years, we realized that this doesn't make sense, so we activated post count in all subforums. Then, the other day, I noticed you were number 1 and it didn't occur to me that post count wasn't retroactive. So, I updated post count to correct this, and now i'm #1 again lick my balls fuck the world godamn my posts -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : fred Date : October 2nd, 2018 08:24 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? You could be me and not waste posts. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Brendan Date : October 2nd, 2018 10:23 PM Title : Re: The highest post counts? You could be me and not waste posts. what do you call this post? :thinking: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Arsonist Date : October 3rd, 2018 08:42 AM Title : Re: The highest post counts? I'm going to make "spam here thread" v2, thx bye. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Yukitaka Oni Date : October 3rd, 2018 11:44 AM Title : Re: The highest post counts? Nyet! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-