* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : the game froze (new avatars) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41499 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : dude54 Date : January 3rd, 2018 01:34 PM Title : the game froze (new avatars) the game froze after a trial but unstuck after 30 seconds , tossangel was in the game all quit but not me , i expect punishment for quitters from the usual genius mods ;) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : SuperJack Date : January 3rd, 2018 02:15 PM Title : Re: the game froze (new avatars) everyone has received a "tut", complete utter punishment. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : GoatseOntheCupboard Date : January 3rd, 2018 02:31 PM Title : Re: the game froze (new avatars) Please email me the replay and I will ban your account for you. Thanks, Mod Goatsecraft -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : dude54 Date : January 3rd, 2018 03:53 PM Title : Re: the game froze (new avatars) just figure out the map freeze the test one with new avatars. as expect the wise man shows the moon the idiots look the finger :p24050 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : GoatseOntheCupboard Date : January 3rd, 2018 05:06 PM Title : Re: the game froze (new avatars) just figure out the map freeze the test one with new avatars. as expect the wise man shows the moon the idiots look the finger :p24050 Hello, mod Goatsecraft here. Which account is yours? I need to know which one to ban, and there are 14 other players. Thank you :) -Mod Goatsecraft -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : dude54 Date : January 3rd, 2018 08:48 PM Title : Re: the game froze (new avatars) it's nighthawk -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Helz Date : January 4th, 2018 05:48 PM Title : Re: the game froze (new avatars) Lol. I love you guys Yeah.. My shit in that map version was pretty rough. I have sense put some things in place to mitigate such issues. I do not anticipate such freezes to be an issue upon the new avatars official release -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : MrMostache Date : January 5th, 2018 12:19 PM Title : Re: the game froze (new avatars) Isn't this the same freeze bug that happens very rarely? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-