* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Dead Chat https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43721 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 28th, 2018 08:44 PM Title : Dead Chat Post here if u ded rip -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : December 29th, 2018 06:18 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat rip -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Kenny Date : December 29th, 2018 06:30 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Beef -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : December 29th, 2018 04:38 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Funny that Gerik/BK wants to talk about why I was killed but already discarded nearly all of the possible reasons. There isn't really many other reasons left that I could've been killed for lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 29th, 2018 07:26 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat love how in both my hidden games, scum claimed their name d1 and it was mentioned in rp. i always expect scum to make up names, so it's quite entertaining to watch. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : December 29th, 2018 07:33 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Lol I just fake claimed as town to see what would happen and also to plant a seed to "confirm" a sheriff claim later. Pusser was a well known sheriff of something but his first name isn't Milford lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 30th, 2018 06:07 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Gyrlander losing his fucking mind lmao ♥ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 06:50 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Gyrlander do u seent it -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 06:51 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat What happens tell me help plz -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 06:51 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Gyrlander losing his fucking mind lmao ♥ Why :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 06:52 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Why :( idr check time stamp -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 06:54 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Why :( Oh it was EOD you talking to Taco Bell lmao http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/43684-S-FM-The-Werewolf-Ball-Game-Thread?p=786341&viewfull=1#post786341 posts in that range lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 06:58 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat The best part about hosting is watching people suffer omg i'm so aroused rn -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 07:01 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Well, Town has lost. I'm not mad though, I suspected all 4 scums. Taco Bell for his RP being total shit and constantly contradictions. I knew he was probably faking he was stupid as he normally does as Mike. Jack in the Box: lurker, basically afk. Had him as probably one of the scums DQ, another one due to his change of productivity and participation. Very suspicious. Dominos - Said that his early posts gave me good vibe, but considered him to be a bit "distant" and didn't like that. I'm just happy I didn't have one of the scums as one of the probably Town. Except Vasquez, I didn't expect for a scum to know win condition. So, are hidden games just too difficult for Town as we don't know how to use our things, RP is extremely disruptive and in the end isn't useful or do we just suck complete dick? I wonder. I should have done better though, a major fast check I did during N2 gave me an acceptable "direction". However, I was too busy getting emotive defending BK. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 07:02 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat No kidding, BK was quite scummy. Specially him not defending himself day end. If I didn't think he was blue I would probably have lynched him. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 07:05 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Wtf, that motherfycker Arbys killed me what the fuck. He had me completely convinced what the hell was that. Motherfycker. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 07:07 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Wait, he was witched Cryptonic Who did Arbys originally target? Anyway, purple most likely won. They have also discovered the other Neutral Killer so GG. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 07:42 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat No kidding, BK was quite scummy. Specially him not defending himself day end. If I didn't think he was blue I would probably have lynched him. Ya BK was bad. Its that type of shit that really lets an active scum team run shit. I dont agree with having a 4 scum block in a hidden game, but we also just shit the bed ourselves so hard to blame anyone but us -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 07:53 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Literally the big trains have all been town. fuckin nonesense -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 08:00 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Literally the big trains have all been town. fuckin nonesense Yeah :/ RP can be fun, but it's really easy for scum to take advantage of it. Specially if they also know town win con so they can use it in their advantage (which both did). -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 08:00 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Yeah :/ RP can be fun, but it's really easy for scum to take advantage of it. Specially if they also know town win con so they can use it in their advantage (which both did). Ya. I think RP was way too much of a focus. Part of why I tried to be outside of it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 08:17 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat - Thoughts on everyone - Yayap: FMPOV the Yayap replace in won scum the game. I was aiming at Mike the whole game until Yayap came in and reinforced the Mason claim. I thought Yayap was Charles. 5/5 for being probably why they win stealthbomber16: garbage 0/5 for not helping or looking town Glip: Very obvious town, which is best out of a bulletproof. Top plays from Glip this game, very impressed. 5/5 for looking very town in a role that wants to Gerik: worse town player this game. Had an investigative role and managed to not make good on it, and have one of the worst defensive setups ive ever seen 0/5 for very bad reads and bad defensive appearance even given an easy slot Auckmid: I was town reading night 1, died too soon. 3/5 for looking town as town blinkskater: Played my ass hard with his RP Citizen. I was a bit skeptical a few times, but id have always found 4 or 5 people scummier than Blink. 5/5 my pick for MVP if mafia wins even if he goes down today Gyrlander: I town read you every day of this game, which is why I pulled off Gerik. Shame Gerik did so poorly as to make that all go that way. 4/5 looked town but could have done more with such a strong slot NoctiZ: I was also town reading you. Rip too soon. 3/5 for dying early sorry MM: I wasn't town reading MM at almost any point. Thought, wrongly though, that this was the scum side of the married couple. I was close? kek. 3/5 not that helpful in the end and didn't look that town, but up a star for fingering Blink a bit. Kenny: Rip way too soon fuck us I was on this train and supported it. 2/5 I guess just for looking scummy at the wrong time. TDL: lurking, shit play, also looks scummy. Vacation is real and more important, but in terms of mafia pretty poor performance this game.1/5 pure lurk, no respect this game sorry TDL Slaol: Not my best game at all on reads once Yayap got in, but I think I looked very townie which is half of it. I honestly don't see how Gerik scum read me for literally just being Slaol. Nothing I did was scum tell. 3/5 for my defense but reads were cut off at the knees. Damus: Not his best game either, but he was never my biggest scum read so he'd have lived long enough to reach this point where he has fingered the SK and witch, so looks like a slightly positive game for damus depending on how it goes from here. 3-5/5 if we win Mike: I personally had him pegged at first, but his recovery on day 2 and his fake RP were steller. slightly positive play for mike this game. 3/5 for recovery. lets see if he can pull off a win considering he is probably the best situated scum. Numbertwo: pitiful, could be a lot better. 2/5 looked scummy and didn't help that much. also pushed on the cops which was an unfortunate circumstance but I don't hold that against him too hard Banshis: very satisfied with his play, and I think he gets a pass on activity as it looks like Gyr was going to be the active ICU member, which is perfect for his SK slot. 4/5 for use of opportunity -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 08:25 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Wait, he was witched Cryptonic Who did Arbys originally target? Anyway, purple most likely won. They have also discovered the other Neutral Killer so GG. He was gonna kill KFC, i'll edit it in when i'm not lazy. Yea Mafia likely win, even with the lynch today. Doctor d1, Sheriff d2. Hindsight, I would have made another investigative, or buffed the masons. Town has a sliver of a chance, but it really is deteriorating quickly lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 08:26 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat - Thoughts on everyone - Yayap: FMPOV the Yayap replace in won scum the game. I was aiming at Mike the whole game until Yayap came in and reinforced the Mason claim. I thought Yayap was Charles. 5/5 for being probably why they win stealthbomber16: garbage 0/5 for not helping or looking town Glip: Very obvious town, which is best out of a bulletproof. Top plays from Glip this game, very impressed. 5/5 for looking very town in a role that wants to Gerik: worse town player this game. Had an investigative role and managed to not make good on it, and have one of the worst defensive setups ive ever seen 0/5 for very bad reads and bad defensive appearance even given an easy slot Auckmid: I was town reading night 1, died too soon. 3/5 for looking town as town blinkskater: Played my ass hard with his RP Citizen. I was a bit skeptical a few times, but id have always found 4 or 5 people scummier than Blink. 5/5 my pick for MVP if mafia wins even if he goes down today Gyrlander: I town read you every day of this game, which is why I pulled off Gerik. Shame Gerik did so poorly as to make that all go that way. 4/5 looked town but could have done more with such a strong slot NoctiZ: I was also town reading you. Rip too soon. 3/5 for dying early sorry MM: I wasn't town reading MM at almost any point. Thought, wrongly though, that this was the scum side of the married couple. I was close? kek. 3/5 not that helpful in the end and didn't look that town, but up a star for fingering Blink a bit. Kenny: Rip way too soon fuck us I was on this train and supported it. 2/5 I guess just for looking scummy at the wrong time. TDL: lurking, shit play, also looks scummy. Vacation is real and more important, but in terms of mafia pretty poor performance this game.1/5 pure lurk, no respect this game sorry TDL Slaol: Not my best game at all on reads once Yayap got in, but I think I looked very townie which is half of it. I honestly don't see how Gerik scum read me for literally just being Slaol. Nothing I did was scum tell. 3/5 for my defense but reads were cut off at the knees. Damus: Not his best game either, but he was never my biggest scum read so he'd have lived long enough to reach this point where he has fingered the SK and witch, so looks like a slightly positive game for damus depending on how it goes from here. 3-5/5 if we win Mike: I personally had him pegged at first, but his recovery on day 2 and his fake RP were steller. slightly positive play for mike this game. 3/5 for recovery. lets see if he can pull off a win considering he is probably the best situated scum. Numbertwo: pitiful, could be a lot better. 2/5 looked scummy and didn't help that much. also pushed on the cops which was an unfortunate circumstance but I don't hold that against him too hard Banshis: very satisfied with his play, and I think he gets a pass on activity as it looks like Gyr was going to be the active ICU member, which is perfect for his SK slot. 4/5 for use of opportunity that's right u gobble those dicks -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 08:27 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Well, Town has lost. I'm not mad though, I suspected all 4 scums. Taco Bell for his RP being total shit and constantly contradictions. I knew he was probably faking he was stupid as he normally does as Mike. Jack in the Box: lurker, basically afk. Had him as probably one of the scums DQ, another one due to his change of productivity and participation. Very suspicious. Dominos - Said that his early posts gave me good vibe, but considered him to be a bit "distant" and didn't like that. I'm just happy I didn't have one of the scums as one of the probably Town. Except Vasquez, I didn't expect for a scum to know win condition. So, are hidden games just too difficult for Town as we don't know how to use our things, RP is extremely disruptive and in the end isn't useful or do we just suck complete dick? I wonder. I should have done better though, a major fast check I did during N2 gave me an acceptable "direction". However, I was too busy getting emotive defending BK. I think hidden setups need more power roles in general, but especially for the town that has no idea what is going on, when I said we probably had 14 of 16 players with roles that's because I expected something like that out of crypt. 2 town citizens and a mafia "citizen" are legit, but having 3 in the town is a huge nerf, especially when I was basically a 4th one (just committed to pretending), and our masons had a scum in it and only 1 shared action. We basically had 3 acting power roles against a 4 vote block, witch, consort, mafia kill, spy/serial killer, and hidden setup. That wasn't gonna be won. we needed something else out of the cops, one more town role, maybe a bodyguard, or for the witch to be standalone or something. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 08:27 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat that's right u gobble those dicks idk what this means lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 08:29 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat if maf pushes SK today lol u might have a slim chance. Arby's today (-1 NK), DQ tomorrow. might put town back in running. But, it's likely DQ lynch today, I would think. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 08:30 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat idk what this means lol just making fun of you praising players :P cause praise makes me cringe. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 08:35 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat if maf pushes SK today lol u might have a slim chance. Arby's today (-1 NK), DQ tomorrow. might put town back in running. But, it's likely DQ lynch today, I would think. the math on that is what? Dominos Dairy Queen Jack in the Box Taco Bell KFC Burger King Subway Popeyes McDonalds Arbys They have the 6 votes but its exact. DQ goes down so its probably like this... BK goes down for being an accurate TPR, and KFC eats a kill? Dominos Jack in the Box Taco Bell KFC Subway Popeyes McDonalds Arbys Eeveryone is consensus on Arbys so Arbys goes down Dominos Jack in the Box Taco Bell KFC Subway Popeyes Draw on start of day 5? Ya they need to take out Arbys today which wont happen -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 08:35 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat just making fun of you praising players :P cause praise makes me cringe. I mean I don't think im praising so much as acknowledging who bent me over personally. More stats than praise. Only praise was to Glip who I do think played his slot perfectly. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 08:37 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat But also... a lynch on Arbys means its just 4v4 tomorrow, so actually DQ buys them more time. and if they maybe take our dominoes they can open up the SK to maybe kill a mafia. Arbys is lowkey Town hero atm. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 08:53 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Thb, my townread on BK was pure random. If he had been the hidden SK I would probably have protected him as well as I didn't expect for scum to know other win conditions. It's just Taco Bell that made me feel like shit. I could see him being scum and then claiming "I faked I was dumb so town would give me a free pass" which I believe Mike has already done already but as a "new player". -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 08:57 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Thb, my townread on BK was pure random. If he had been the hidden SK I would probably have protected him as well as I didn't expect for scum to know other win conditions. It's just Taco Bell that made me feel like shit. I could see him being scum and then claiming "I faked I was dumb so town would give me a free pass" which I believe Mike has already done already but as a "new player". Ya, Mike has mastered the free pass. Just throws games as town to win as scum. quite hilarious actually. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 09:09 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I enjoy KFC a lot -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 09:09 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat fuck now i want fried chicken, someone delivery it to my house -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 09:13 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I enjoy KFC a lot I wasn't sure how to think of him, however his claim of being witched made me classify him as provisional Town as I couldn't see him as Evil doing that. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 09:14 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I wasn't sure how to think of him, however his claim of being witched made me classify him as provisional Town as I couldn't see him as Evil doing that. Yea IDK how he was perceived otherwise, but omniscient host appreciated his slot. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 09:16 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Ya, Mike has mastered the free pass. Just throws games as town to win as scum. quite hilarious actually. Meh, I actually could see him trying that as he already did it in his first Mafia game using the Noob card. I was just seeing it but I was too focused preventing BK from getting lynched. Chipotle was also dumb, I didn't even properly scumread him, it was simply him or BK so I had to decide... But after ISOing Chipotle and getting town vibes I got really scared... AND YES, HE WAS TOWN. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 09:17 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Yea IDK how he was perceived otherwise, but omniscient host appreciated his slot. I don't see how anyone could see him as scum. I considered it when my reads seemed off, but only for a moment and realized that one wasn't. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 09:18 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I don't see how anyone could see him as scum. I considered it when my reads seemed off, but only for a moment and realized that one wasn't. Yea, I felt he was very towny, but I also knew he was town lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 41] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 09:19 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat And Arbys getting redirected to me when he was gonna hit the immune Town... Fucking shit. I feel like Town didn't have TPR roles, we didn't use them at all / had the chance. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 42] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 31st, 2018 09:21 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat And Arbys getting redirected to me when he was gonna hit the immune Town... Fucking shit. I feel like Town didn't have TPR roles, we didn't use them at all / had the chance. just lost the two most important ones really quickly. didn't even have a dr cause of lynch lol d1 should've been no lynch rofl but then no one talks -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 43] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 09:23 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat just lost the two most important ones really quickly. didn't even have a dr cause of lynch lol d1 should've been no lynch rofl but then no one talks Yeah, Doctor and Sheriff. Sheriff being the most OP role as he could basically detect anything. GG -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 44] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 09:34 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat just lost the two most important ones really quickly. didn't even have a dr cause of lynch lol d1 should've been no lynch rofl but then no one talks I really think scum just needed a bit of a nerf. they knew WAY too much. keep all roles the same but pull yayap out of the night chat and this is a totally different ball game -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 45] Auteur : Kenny Date : December 31st, 2018 10:02 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Lol this was just classic power wolfing and a town with no balls. Nothing wrong with the setup, every game with a wolf like dq ends like this -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 46] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 10:03 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Wait... N2 tried to execute me N1 but was thankfully roleblocked by the scum lol. And he didn't execute Dominos LUL -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 47] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 10:05 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Lol this was just classic power wolfing and a town with no balls. Nothing wrong with the setup, every game with a wolf like dq ends like this To be honest, his D2 was much weaker and basically the whole ICU suspected him (that's why we investigated him). Sad thing town is doomed by D3 :/ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 48] Auteur : Kenny Date : December 31st, 2018 10:07 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat To be honest, his D2 was much weaker and basically the whole ICU suspected him (that's why we investigated him). Sad thing town is doomed by D3 :/Thing is, he wasn't hiding at all. You should've straight up lynched right after I flipped town without investigating because it was 100% him or me with that play of his -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 49] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 10:13 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Kenny You are Cleric Sofija Blackmore. After several unexplained cases of diseased livestock and withering crops, the church has sent you to investigate possibility of a satanic cult. You discovered that all of the cases have occurred within a 5 mile radius of the Wagstaff property, and have decided that it's a good place to being your investigation. Luckily, you heard that the Wagstaff's hold their annual Werewolf Ball, and figured that this would be a most opportune moment to have a first hand look. What you told us: My rolecard suggests the food is poisoned and the local farms confirm this. What the fuck. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 50] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 10:14 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Thing is, he wasn't hiding at all. You should've straight up lynched right after I flipped town without investigating because it was 100% him or me with that play of his Sad thing pretty much everyone didn't see that "play of his". Could you specify? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 51] Auteur : Kenny Date : December 31st, 2018 10:14 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Also taco bell. Only reason I townread him is that I thought he's Mag. Once you knew he's Mike it should've been a clear scumread no questions asked -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 52] Auteur : Slaol Date : December 31st, 2018 10:14 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Lol this was just classic power wolfing and a town with no balls. Nothing wrong with the setup, every game with a wolf like dq ends like this Eh. If his wincon info hadnt been there he wouldnt have. Crypt gave him pretty much hands free confirmability. The setup wasnt balanced enough to account for random hits. We mislynched twice and are fucked when we had 4 enemies. Thats basic math Sorry 5, which makes it even worse -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 53] Auteur : Kenny Date : December 31st, 2018 10:15 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Kenny You are Cleric Sofija Blackmore. After several unexplained cases of diseased livestock and withering crops, the church has sent you to investigate possibility of a satanic cult. You discovered that all of the cases have occurred within a 5 mile radius of the Wagstaff property, and have decided that it's a good place to being your investigation. Luckily, you heard that the Wagstaff's hold their annual Werewolf Ball, and figured that this would be a most opportune moment to have a first hand look. What you told us: My rolecard suggests the food is poisoned and the local farms confirm this. What the fuck.Diseased livestock and withering crops. I thought mentioning cult would only cause panic and wouldn't be in a crypt setup like this one anyway. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 54] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 10:18 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Also taco bell. Only reason I townread him is that I thought he's Mag. Once you knew he's Mike it should've been a clear scumread no questions asked Come on... His constant vocabulary mistakes made it clear it was him. He should have been lynched though, he was being 0% logical and everyone was giving him the "free retard card" which I didn't really approve. Not that I could say much about it considering it was pretty much me avoiding getting BK lynched. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 55] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 10:19 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Diseased livestock and withering crops. I thought mentioning cult would only cause panic and wouldn't be in a crypt setup like this one anyway. Well, suggesting another total random thing that makes us suspect Starbucks and Popeyes wasn't very nice either, don't you think? Everything is Okey though, we all made mistakes :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 56] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 10:21 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Another request: NO MORE "ACTRESS ROLES" Town already has a huge information disadvantage, if you also make flips inaccurate... Not fun. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 57] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : December 31st, 2018 10:25 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Mike saying Popeyes is Yellow scum just to change to Pink 2 posts later LUL I can't continue reading the chat or I'll end killing myself -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 58] Auteur : Auckmid Date : January 1st, 2019 12:00 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat just lost the two most important ones really quickly. didn't even have a dr cause of lynch lol d1 should've been no lynch rofl but then no one talks I disapproved heavily of the towns decision to turbo lynch day 1, but I still don't think that they shouldn't be allowed to lynch. I just think that they should be given the same 48 hours as the other days so that they have more time to come to a consensus, instead of panicking in the last 30 minutes due to the lack of time and lynching almost at random. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 59] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 09:23 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING. WHY IS TACO BELL 100% INCOHERENT AND KEEPS CONTRADICTING HIMSELF. WHY DOES DOMINOS SCUMSLIP. WHY -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 60] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 01:01 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat An amazing job by KFC. It's entertaining to watch how he figures things out. As for Taco Bell, he has repeated "my green flip" 10000 times over the last 10 posts. I can't imagine a more obvious actress. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 61] Auteur : Kenny Date : January 1st, 2019 01:09 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat An amazing job by KFC. It's entertaining to watch how he figures things out. As for Taco Bell, he has repeated "my green flip" 10000 times over the last 10 posts. I can't imagine a more obvious actress.Mike has played like this every single game as every role so far. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 62] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 01:16 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Mike has played like this every single game as every role so far. Nah. This game he just repeats JUST LYNCH ME AND MY GREEN FLIP bla bla bla. And he says it over and over. I dunno, like please STOP. Well, and KFC either pulling a gambit or is wrong :/ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 63] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 01:38 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I think TDL is getting mad at Mike for being incompletely irrational LUL -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 64] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 01:40 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat At this point I just want the purple team to lose. Long live the Pink ICU killer. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 65] Auteur : Slaol Date : January 1st, 2019 01:54 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat At this point I just want the purple team to lose. Long live the Pink ICU killer. Ya I think he will win if it continues as is, just on math of how the kills will eliminate the town. We need KFC to each 2 shots using the "vest" and his natural bulletproof, and that is possible but unlikely probably, or for Arbys to hit a mafia obviously -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 66] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 02:11 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Taco Bell's logic: I saw Julien on the lawn = He's confirmed green. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 67] Auteur : Kenny Date : January 1st, 2019 02:51 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I honestly think Mike wasn't joking when he claimed to be colorblind a few games ago. Yellow and pink do look similar if you're colorblind after all, don't they -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 68] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 1st, 2019 03:26 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat An amazing job by KFC. It's entertaining to watch how he figures things out. As for Taco Bell, he has repeated "my green flip" 10000 times over the last 10 posts. I can't imagine a more obvious actress. Yea I'm enjoying KFC pls order it for me -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 69] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 03:57 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I honestly think Mike wasn't joking when he claimed to be colorblind a few games ago. Yellow and pink do look similar if you're colorblind after all, don't they Yeah... if he got the feedback. Which he didn't. So it doesn't matter anyway. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 70] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 03:58 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Yea I'm enjoying KFC pls order it for me Thank u for making me discover 9189128931 new fast food sites. The names were shit, though. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 71] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 1st, 2019 06:34 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Thank u for making me discover 9189128931 new fast food sites. The names were shit, though. eat shit ♥ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 72] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : January 1st, 2019 06:55 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I enjoyed the naming scheme -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 73] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 07:39 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat No. Anime names like kirito-kun would have been better. And asuna-chan. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 74] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 08:43 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Cryptonic Do you have in mind making another hidden game (s). -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 75] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 1st, 2019 08:43 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I won't be happy until I win one. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 76] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 1st, 2019 09:06 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Cryptonic Do you have in mind making another hidden game (s). Yea, maybe once i get another idea -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 77] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 2nd, 2019 04:57 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Cryptonic Are you goint to wait until 2:30 AM you little bitch. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 78] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 2nd, 2019 05:36 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Cryptonic Are you goint to wait until 2:30 AM you little bitch. it's 5:30 for me ; - ; -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 79] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 2nd, 2019 06:36 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat blinkskater dingleberry -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 80] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 2nd, 2019 06:51 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Oh shit lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 81] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 2nd, 2019 07:03 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat For the record i lost interest in the game because of who ever subbed in for dominos. I lost the motivation and will to really make a case on day 3. Out of respect for the other players on my team i gave a half hearted attempt. The kind of negativity he showed his own team was really poor. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 82] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 2nd, 2019 07:21 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I really think scum just needed a bit of a nerf. they knew WAY too much. keep all roles the same but pull yayap out of the night chat and this is a totally different ball game Oh it was him, i actually think we would have way better off without him i'd have much preffered Gan -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 83] Auteur : Slaol Date : January 2nd, 2019 07:23 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Oh it was him, i actually think we would have way better off without him i'd have much preffered Gan Yayap is, as I said, why I went from gunning at Mike to pretty hard town reading Mike. That alone may have been the win. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 84] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 2nd, 2019 07:34 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Yayap is, as I said, why I went from gunning at Mike to pretty hard town reading Mike. That alone may have been the win. Bro he literally told me he wont give me rp information on himself because i will slip up with it. You have no idea how much i wanted to flip a table. Wouldnt take any of tacos or my ideas as valid. Keep him out of my scumteams for future references or ill just sub out LOL -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 85] Auteur : Slaol Date : January 2nd, 2019 07:41 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Bro he literally told me he wont give me rp information on himself because i will slip up with it. You have no idea how much i wanted to flip a table. Wouldnt take any of tacos or my ideas as valid. Keep him out of my scumteams for future references or ill just sub out LOL I mean for all he knows youre not really his ally. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 86] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 2nd, 2019 07:57 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I mean for all he knows youre not really his ally. Meh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 87] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 2nd, 2019 08:08 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Gyrlander: you played great as a townie and i feel your reads were a lot better then i have seen this game. You portrayed townyness and solvyness. Slaol: you also radiated so much towny vibes it wasnt even funny. I did take your doc on me serious, and figured you were a tpr. I would have seen no reason to scumread you if i were town. Noc: would have loved to have you around longer, seemed very towny on day 1 Auck: also very towny day 1 Kenny: who was kenny lol? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 88] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 2nd, 2019 08:16 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat As far as TDL goes i didn't care for his activity because ive seen him play and know he is a good player. His lurkyness was scummy as hell. Yapyap: can sit on a bike with no seat. Mike: was amazing and i literally was super happy i realized he was on my team lol. Dairyqueen: i feel i could have put forth a far better case for my defense. I didnt really want to kill starbucks bit said hed be a safe kill, (my input was seen as void.) I pegged the SK spot on, my scumates disagreed and kept saying it was popeyes. I also would have probally been better off claiming solo nk, with the fake lovers claim as insurance to keep me around. And could have used a gambit saying i have town wincon but only win once the cult is purged. I feel that would have worked but lost interest and couldn't muster up the effort. I could have done better than what i put out there on day 3. Town seemed to be igoring my posts anyways, which as town memebers when there are direct ccs like that you literally need to engage and explore every option... Not just be like well 2 guys said that hes a killer, 1 guy says hes not 2 beats 1 lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 89] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 2nd, 2019 08:31 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat tbh i hate mike's choice of playstyle as dumb town this game. he should've been d1 policy lynch lmao everyone who tried discussing anything with him is pulling their hair out lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 90] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 2nd, 2019 08:50 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat mafia nc: Consort: The biggest thing we have to sort out tonight is if Arbys is the pink SK in the blue chat. Or if chick died by coincidence. Witch GF: Popeyes is the SK. I have no doubts about that at this point as literally every other person is taken back by something. might still have a game, we'll see.. many hours to go -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 91] Auteur : Slaol Date : January 3rd, 2019 12:18 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat mafia nc: Consort: The biggest thing we have to sort out tonight is if Arbys is the pink SK in the blue chat. Or if chick died by coincidence. Witch GF: Popeyes is the SK. I have no doubts about that at this point as literally every other person is taken back by something. might still have a game, we'll see.. many hours to go Wheres that mafis nk going is the thing i wanna know. Id expect it on kfc -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 92] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 3rd, 2019 04:19 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat mafia nc: Consort: The biggest thing we have to sort out tonight is if Arbys is the pink SK in the blue chat. Or if chick died by coincidence. Witch GF: Popeyes is the SK. I have no doubts about that at this point as literally every other person is taken back by something. might still have a game, we'll see.. many hours to go I told them arbys is likley sk. We agree to witch him into chick to see if chick dies to confirm if arbys is SK.... Chick dies.... Wtf is wrong with those guys. I understand TDL and Yap not being able to realize simple mechanics but mike should realize its fucking arbys -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 93] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 3rd, 2019 05:43 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat tbh i hate mike's choice of playstyle as dumb town this game. he should've been d1 policy lynch lmao everyone who tried discussing anything with him is pulling their hair out lol ^ I swear, that's the only thing I regret from this game. Well, and not doing a game-wide read. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 94] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : January 3rd, 2019 06:43 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Man it's hard with Mike though right, everyone knows how he plays, it's atleast the second instance I know of Mike doing the dumb town thing as scum but how do you collectively agree to lynch someone like that? I think there'd still be reluctant people lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 95] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 3rd, 2019 07:18 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Man it's hard with Mike though right, everyone knows how he plays, it's atleast the second instance I know of Mike doing the dumb town thing as scum but how do you collectively agree to lynch someone like that? I think there'd still be reluctant people lol Exactly, its our job as town to look into mike individually and determine if hes full of shit or not. He made so much shit up on the fly and everyone just bought into it. And his mixing up colots should have been see as an actual slip, IMO and therefore a definite slip up as town i would have even gone as far as to lie and say i red checked him at that point (as town.) If they didnt want to listen lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 96] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 3rd, 2019 10:47 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Ya id just lie and lynch him whatever Like claim false feedback and see what he slips with under pressure. Its like killing ika in game -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 97] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 3rd, 2019 02:21 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I'm rolling over in my grave right now. Mike if you can hear me don't let them make shitty plans come up with your own! Reeeeeeeeee. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 98] Auteur : Slaol Date : January 3rd, 2019 03:34 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I'm rolling over in my grave right now. Mike if you can hear me don't let them make shitty plans come up with your own! Reeeeeeeeee. TDL lurked and Yayap is definitely rough around the edges when dealt with.... but man this sentence just fucking hurts to read. What a world 2019 is. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 99] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 3rd, 2019 03:37 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat TDL lurked and Yayap is definitely rough around the edges when dealt with.... but man this sentence just fucking hurts to read. What a world 2019 is. Lmao Ya TDL was crushed by xmas :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 100] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 3rd, 2019 04:48 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat TDL lurked and Yayap is definitely rough around the edges when dealt with.... but man this sentence just fucking hurts to read. What a world 2019 is. lol, I'm just playing Yap and TDL are very capable, I'm just a huge mike fan-boy lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 101] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 3rd, 2019 06:04 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat only 1 town dying tonight -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 102] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 3rd, 2019 06:08 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat looool crier didn't submit action, ib4 cult theories. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 103] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 3rd, 2019 06:23 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat damn almost f5'd my opening post and lost it -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 104] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 3rd, 2019 06:28 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Don't worry, we believe in you. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 105] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 3rd, 2019 06:49 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat WHOA -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 106] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 3rd, 2019 06:56 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat i'm sad ppl are thinking 2 kpn + cult is a possibility -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 107] Auteur : Numbertwo Date : January 3rd, 2019 07:15 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat 4 scums that share a night chat in a hidden setup?. Didn't think there would be so many of them. My initial action was to execute dominos when i jailed him, but then i changed my mind. Im surprised he didn't try to roleblock me. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 108] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 3rd, 2019 07:49 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat 4 scums that share a night chat in a hidden setup?. Didn't think there would be so many of them. My initial action was to execute dominos when i jailed him, but then i changed my mind. Im surprised he didn't try to roleblock me. RIP #2 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 109] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 3rd, 2019 08:29 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Why does KFC give Popeyes give TB infinite free passes? What else has to happen for he to be fucking lynched? Very fun, they have the ability to smite cult BUT THE CULT THEY TARGET IS NI. What an useless role then, isn't it? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 110] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 3rd, 2019 08:45 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Why does KFC give Popeyes give TB infinite free passes? What else has to happen for he to be fucking lynched? Very fun, they have the ability to smite cult BUT THE CULT THEY TARGET IS NI. What an useless role then, isn't it? I don't think mike will be lynched this game, he has successfully pulled off the Innocent newby towny again. It's not his fault everyones still buying it lol. I blame the other players. Mike is smart asf. Trust me coming from someone who's been scum with him twice. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 111] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 3rd, 2019 08:56 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Welp, I promise you I would be pushing his lynch like fucking hardcore right now if I were alive. Although his "green flip" would truly mess me up. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 112] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 3rd, 2019 09:06 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Welp, I promise you I would be pushing his lynch like fucking hardcore right now if I were alive. Although his "green flip" would truly mess me up. I would honestly be there with you kitty. And the green flip would make me cry tears real tears -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 113] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 4th, 2019 05:20 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Why is ICU's Night Action getting ignored? It successfully confirms that Dominos has been lying and he's a scum Roleblocker. However, people insist on lynching Subway (for no good reason??) or Popeyes... GG -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 114] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 4th, 2019 09:52 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Ok. BK/Arbys are confirmed blue team. Blue team clearly can win with town and they have already provided a confirmed purple lynch. I see no reason to not trust them. You and your teammate have claimed a myriad of roles and the ability to find and eliminate pink faction members. You claimed I am a pink faction member. You and JITB, who claimed witch by the way which historically has been a scum role, had agreed to kill me upon lynching DQ. Your partner claimed that I am night immune. If I am night immune, and a pink faction member. What is the point of overloading you and your teammate with the abilities to find and kill pink faction members if .... when the moment comes to prove it. You actually can’t??? That makes no sense balance wise from a hosting standpoint. Are you suggesting that cryptonic cannot balance his ganes? Cannot balance the factions in his games? Thank God. Someone can think. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 115] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 4th, 2019 03:40 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Why is ICU's Night Action getting ignored? It successfully confirms that Dominos has been lying and he's a scum Roleblocker. However, people insist on lynching Subway (for no good reason??) or Popeyes... GG I wish they ignored it when they caught me wtf this town sucks -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 116] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 4th, 2019 06:33 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat i'm so glad javier robles existed it's a beautiful role -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 117] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 4th, 2019 06:44 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat i'm so glad javier robles existed it's a beautiful role it truly is if i received an hor d'oeuvre after having slaol tell me i was gonna eat his ass all game i would have just fucking died and wouldn't have been able to post LOL -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 118] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 4th, 2019 06:49 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat There should've been a second one that gave out drinks -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 119] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 4th, 2019 06:52 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat okok i think i got this hidden thing down. i think i can truly make a finely balanced one now. and can't be host meta'd because no one knows if setup #3 will be more like setup #1 or #2. gg nore -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 120] Auteur : Auckmid Date : January 4th, 2019 07:03 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I found the setup to be enjoyable. However, I didn't love some of the host-deception. I don't think it's that reasonable to expect the town to come to the conclusion that the blue faction is primarily pro-town but that the pink killer is hiding within that faction, which is a large reason that is swaying the balance heavily against the town. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 121] Auteur : Slaol Date : January 4th, 2019 07:10 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat i'm so glad javier robles existed it's a beautiful role Looks like my use of it is actually impacting the game too lol. What kind of questions did KFC ask about it? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 122] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 4th, 2019 07:16 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat There should've been a second one that gave out drinks Please. Even if it's the most useless role, I would like to give out some "Old Fashioned", "Negroni", "Sour", "Margarita", "Manhattan", etc. And yes, I just googled up all those cocktail names. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 123] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 4th, 2019 08:23 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Looks like my use of it is actually impacting the game too lol. What kind of questions did KFC ask about it? he asked me if he can do anything with it. i said no -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 124] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 4th, 2019 08:25 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I found the setup to be enjoyable. However, I didn't love some of the host-deception. I don't think it's that reasonable to expect the town to come to the conclusion that the blue faction is primarily pro-town but that the pink killer is hiding within that faction, which is a large reason that is swaying the balance heavily against the town. yea, I should've planned for something in case sheriff died n1. his ability to find who wasn't the SK (or even find him) would have helped greatly. I need to come up with a safeguard hmmm -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 125] Auteur : Slaol Date : January 4th, 2019 08:25 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat he asked me if he can do anything with it. i said no dude you told me you wouldn't tell him anything about what it does!!!!!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 126] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 4th, 2019 08:26 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat dude you told me you wouldn't tell him anything about what it does!!!!!!! he didn't ask what it does lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 127] Auteur : Slaol Date : January 4th, 2019 08:26 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat he didn't ask what it does lol god damnit lol. okay fine -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 128] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 4th, 2019 08:28 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat god damnit lol. okay fine maybe i shouldn't have, though. if it was a tpr who had it, me saying that could potentially change the game lol hmm i didn't think twice cause it was no action role lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 129] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 4th, 2019 08:37 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I found the setup to be enjoyable. However, I didn't love some of the host-deception. I don't think it's that reasonable to expect the town to come to the conclusion that the blue faction is primarily pro-town but that the pink killer is hiding within that faction, which is a large reason that is swaying the balance heavily against the town. I think that's the beauty of it TBH I love it. Both factions seemed very weary of a traitor. The fact that there actually is one, is actually pretty darn cool. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 130] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 4th, 2019 08:38 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Looks like my use of it is actually impacting the game too lol. What kind of questions did KFC ask about it? Dude you played it to a TEE like a gunsmith/blacksmith, it was fucking exceptionally played on your part my dude. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 131] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 4th, 2019 08:39 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Dude you played it to a TEE like a gunsmith/blacksmith, it was fucking exceptionally played on your part my dude. I don't like feeding other peoples EGO'S only my own but I give credit when credit is due. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 132] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 4th, 2019 08:40 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Please. Even if it's the most useless role, I would like to give out some "Old Fashioned", "Negroni", "Sour", "Margarita", "Manhattan", etc. And yes, I just googled up all those cocktail names. I got a "cock-tail" for you ;) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 133] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 4th, 2019 09:02 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Town is effectively going to suicide right now. For some reason Popeyes and Subway are confirmed scum, and even the ICU is even agreeing to it instead of lynching the fucking 100% confirmed consort. GG no re -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 134] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 4th, 2019 09:19 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Town is effectively going to suicide right now. For some reason Popeyes and Subway are confirmed scum, and even the ICU is even agreeing to it instead of lynching the fucking 100% confirmed consort. GG no re Mike for Scum MVP KFC for Town MVP Hands down. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 135] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 5th, 2019 06:28 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Oh, they did it. Are we going to wait until 2:30 AM again tho >> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 136] Auteur : Numbertwo Date : January 5th, 2019 11:26 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat what if scums hits kfc and pink hits a scum tonight? I guess that could turn things around? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 137] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 5th, 2019 11:56 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat SK sent in action to attack KFC -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 138] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 5th, 2019 12:04 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Why isn't the witch controlling the SK? Why has everyone suddenly lost 90 IQ? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 139] Auteur : Damus_Graves Date : January 5th, 2019 12:09 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I thought i had really good points in that last day as to why I was not actually scum and the other actual scum were -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 140] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 5th, 2019 12:09 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Why isn't the witch controlling the SK? Why has everyone suddenly lost 90 IQ? hasn't sent in witching night action yet lol probably to KFC lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 141] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 5th, 2019 12:10 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I thought i had really good points in that last day as to why I was not actually scum and the other actual scum were Yea lol i'm biased, though -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 142] Auteur : Damus_Graves Date : January 5th, 2019 12:11 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I also dont fully understand what made me so scummy. That may be my town rust showing but.. i dunno bro. one mislynch and a middle ground style play? I thought the open wolf play to prod JITB to post was legit -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 143] Auteur : Damus_Graves Date : January 5th, 2019 12:19 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat This was definitely not my best game -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 144] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 5th, 2019 12:23 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I also dont fully understand what made me so scummy. That may be my town rust showing but.. i dunno bro. one mislynch and a middle ground style play? I thought the open wolf play to prod JITB to post was legit I think food poisoning meme from d1 lynch made everyone have bad first impression lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 145] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 5th, 2019 12:29 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I think food poisoning meme from d1 lynch made everyone have bad first impression lol Yeah, I'm sorry but Kenny really fucked things up. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 146] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 5th, 2019 12:29 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Yeah, I'm sorry but Kenny really fucked things up. Yea, borderline unintentional throwing attempt LOL but i don't think he could have known it would go down this way lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 147] Auteur : Damus_Graves Date : January 5th, 2019 12:30 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat What did kenny do? was it the food meme? lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 148] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 5th, 2019 12:36 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat What did kenny do? was it the food meme? lol He basically said that the farmers told them that there was poisoned food in the ball. And that's why we thought either Popeyes or Starbucks were evil. Cause they were the catering food. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 149] Auteur : Damus_Graves Date : January 5th, 2019 12:49 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Is there actually a cult? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 150] Auteur : Slaol Date : January 5th, 2019 12:58 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Is there actually a cult? dead chat forum has another thread with the setup -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 151] Auteur : Kenny Date : January 5th, 2019 02:31 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat You are Cleric Sofija Blackmore. After several unexplained cases of diseased livestock and withering crops, the church has sent you to investigate possibility of a satanic cult. You discovered that all of the cases have occurred within a 5 mile radius of the Wagstaff property, and have decided that it's a good place to being your investigation. Luckily, you heard that the Wagstaff's hold their annual Werewolf Ball, and figured that this would be a most opportune moment to have a first hand look. My actions day 1 made perfect sense, don't try to make it look like I threw now or something. I was doctor, playing to not become a night target day 1 + it was the day after the christmases so I wasn't available at all times. 25 minutes before EoD Popeyes then suddenly suggested turbolynching me, after I tried applying some pressure on his spot, to avoid that pressure. He revealed his rp and people literally reacted saying he's in their card and therefore confirmed town. I had good reasons to believe rp is a terrible source of AI information and I wanted to get rid of those thoughts. My rolecard then mentions "diseased livestock and writhering crops". Hence the natural thought of poison being in play. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 152] Auteur : Damus_Graves Date : January 5th, 2019 03:06 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I would argue that those two specific descriptions point to evil magic more than poison -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 153] Auteur : Kenny Date : January 5th, 2019 03:18 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I would argue that those two specific descriptions point to evil magic more than poisonAgain, I had reason to scumread the cooks. At that time people literally treated Popeyes as confirmed town for claiming his cooking role. I wanted to prevent that position. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 154] Auteur : Damus_Graves Date : January 5th, 2019 03:19 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I don’t think anyone had me as confirmed town. But you did a good job helping me seem scummy. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 155] Auteur : Damus_Graves Date : January 5th, 2019 03:28 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat That makes me sound mad. I ain’t mad. Or blaming you. Lynching You was my bad. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 156] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 5th, 2019 03:57 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Again, I had reason to scumread the cooks. At that time people literally treated Popeyes as confirmed town for claiming his cooking role. I wanted to prevent that position. Its cool i know you didnt bave malicipus intentions. It just worked out that way lmao made me laugh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 157] Auteur : Auckmid Date : January 5th, 2019 04:06 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Cryptonic Do you know if Banshis (Arbys) is aiming for town with his night kills, or if he thinks some of the people he is targeting are mafia? It seems really weird that his kills are still on town even though only 1 purple mafia has been killed, and he should know from his position that there are likely only a few town aligned players left in the game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 158] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 5th, 2019 04:07 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Cryptonic Do you know if Banshis (Arbys) is aiming for town with his night kills, or if he thinks some of the people he is targeting are mafia? It seems really weird that his kills are still on town even though only 1 purple mafia has been killed, and he should know from his position that there are likely only a few town aligned players left in the game. Hasnt gave too much info but it seems hes trying to go for mafia -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 159] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 5th, 2019 04:16 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat I got a "cock-tail" for you ;) *gasp* The self-proclaimed Furry God says this... oh mai gad. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 160] Auteur : Numbertwo Date : January 5th, 2019 04:34 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat SK sent in action to attack KFC why doesnt he try to kill scums instead of town?, bah.. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 161] Auteur : Auckmid Date : January 5th, 2019 05:18 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Even though Glip messed up with today's lynch, it still seems questionable to think that he is purple, especially considering how Dominoes and JitB should be pretty much confirmed mafia from the POV of pink. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 162] Auteur : Numbertwo Date : January 5th, 2019 07:20 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Even though Glip messed up with today's lynch, it still seems questionable to think that he is purple, especially considering how Dominoes and JitB should be pretty much confirmed mafia from the POV of pink. Yeah. His own investigative action confirms dominoes as evil. Popeyes flip also confirms tacobell and yayap as evil, And he goes for a town?? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 163] Auteur : Kenny Date : January 5th, 2019 07:56 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Wow Mike has almost 1k posts already -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 164] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 5th, 2019 08:21 PM Title : Re: Dead Chat Wow Mike has almost 1k posts already Everyone started with 100, if that changes anything -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 165] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : January 6th, 2019 04:06 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Yeah. His own investigative action confirms dominoes as evil. Popeyes flip also confirms tacobell and yayap as evil, And he goes for a town?? 90% of them repeating the same bullshit over and over. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 166] Auteur : Damus_Graves Date : January 6th, 2019 04:28 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat 90% of them repeating the same bullshit over and over. Never underestimate the power of spam. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 167] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 6th, 2019 07:14 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Im actually glad i'm dead, i feel bad for mike having to deal with constantly being put down and bossed around by someone who subbed into the game after mike laid all the foundations for a scum win. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 168] Auteur : Damus_Graves Date : January 6th, 2019 07:15 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Im actually glad i'm dead, i feel bad for mike having to deal with constantly being put down and bossed around by someone who subbed into the game after mike laid all the foundations for a scum win. Is that literally happening? What the fuck -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 169] Auteur : blinkskater Date : January 6th, 2019 07:27 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Yeah it was happening to me also. Although mike is handleing it a lot better then I did, my temper gets the best of me sometimes -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 170] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 6th, 2019 09:06 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat Izza maf win -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 171] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 6th, 2019 10:16 AM Title : Re: Dead Chat moved to FM Disc -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-