* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : how to put town on fire https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44007 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : MasterNinja Date : February 4th, 2019 10:57 PM Title : how to put town on fire how to put town on fire? 25782 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : February 4th, 2019 11:01 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire This is an admin command if I recall correctly? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 4th, 2019 11:21 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire how to put town on fire? 25782 There is a small chance of it being triggered randomly each game. Something like 1/32 or 1/64. Admins can manually trigger it as well, tho people usually only do that on like April Fool’s day because some players get bothered by it. Similar chance of a flood happening where the whole town slowly gets covered in water. Also possible for admins to activate that tho I think nobody ever uses that command. I don’t know what Helz and nighthawk ended up doing with the Zergling models code (does it also have a random chance of spawning or can it only be activated by mod command? Helz Nighthawk) There’s also a command to make player models super huge but that can bug the game. There was one command that caused the player models to attack each other like it was a real game of SC2, but that caused lots of problems! Idk, might be some other interesting ones I’m blanking on right now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 4th, 2019 11:43 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire I Remember A Game Where We Sent A Dude With A Brutalisk To Trial... The Brutalisk Began To Murder The Entire Town One By One (I Survived lol) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Arsonist Date : February 5th, 2019 07:55 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire There is a small chance of it being triggered randomly each game. Something like 1/32 or 1/64. Admins can manually trigger it as well, tho people usually only do that on like April Fool’s day because some players get bothered by it. Similar chance of a flood happening where the whole town slowly gets covered in water. Also possible for admins to activate that tho I think nobody ever uses that command. I don’t know what Helz and nighthawk ended up doing with the Zergling models code (does it also have a random chance of spawning or can it only be activated by mod command? Helz Nighthawk) There’s also a command to make player models super huge but that can bug the game. There was one command that caused the player models to attack each other like it was a real game of SC2, but that caused lots of problems! Idk, might be some other interesting ones I’m blanking on right now wish i had that one command -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : February 5th, 2019 08:12 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire -fire -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 5th, 2019 08:15 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire I Remember A Game Where We Sent A Dude With A Brutalisk To Trial... The Brutalisk Began To Murder The Entire Town One By One (I Survived lol)Secret dragon execution -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 5th, 2019 09:44 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Secret dragon execution It Doesnt Exists -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Helz Date : February 6th, 2019 03:24 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire I don’t know what Helz and nighthawk ended up doing with the Zergling models code (does it also have a random chance of spawning or can it only be activated by mod command? Helz Nighthawk) I never got to set in the random chance of spawning for Monster mode. It was pretty much done with the exception of the wrong actor spawning on one avatar (One of the Hybrids I think.) For now its just a command initiated thing -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 6th, 2019 04:41 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire I never got to set in the random chance of spawning for Monster mode. It was pretty much done with the exception of the wrong actor spawning on one avatar (One of the Hybrids I think.) For now its just a command initiated thing Could you do that then please? I want to play that mode so badly... I want to put another Brutalisk on trial -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Arsonist Date : February 6th, 2019 06:33 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Secret dragon execution I WANT THE CODE FOR IT -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 6th, 2019 10:35 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire I WANT THE CODE FOR IT It Doesnt Exit -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Arsonist Date : February 6th, 2019 10:37 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire It Doesnt Exit Yes, it doesn't exit from the game -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 6th, 2019 10:39 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Yes, it doesn't exit from the game Exists* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Helz Date : February 7th, 2019 11:14 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Could you do that then please? I want to play that mode so badly... I want to put another Brutalisk on trial Im working on it. I honestly think I need to buy an entirely new computer. So the problem is that when I open the game in the map editor the map code gets corrupted. I straight up did a new windows installation and had the computer never touch anything online or download anything other than the SC stuff necessary to update and was able to update 1 time. The code thats corrupted for me is not corrupted for Arrow when he opens the map and blizzard tech support has been less than helpful. Anyways.. I hope I can figure out why the hell this is happening or I am going to have a weird conversation with Rev about abandoning some portions of code or if I should just stop coding. Me building a new system would be a distant solution that could work but once again, is distant. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Helz Date : February 7th, 2019 11:15 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Btw, There is a dragon execution. Its just that the dragon actor used was from WC3 and really ugly so I didn't want people to really use it and made the trigger really stupid -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 8th, 2019 12:41 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Btw, There is a dragon execution. Its just that the dragon actor used was from WC3 and really ugly so I didn't want people to really use it and made the trigger really stupid omg the mystery is finally solved -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : MrMostache Date : February 8th, 2019 06:32 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Btw, There is a dragon execution. Its just that the dragon actor used was from WC3 and really ugly so I didn't want people to really use it and made the trigger really stupid Can I have a pm of the trigger? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Elixir Date : February 15th, 2019 02:50 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Btw, There is a dragon execution. Its just that the dragon actor used was from WC3 and really ugly so I didn't want people to really use it and made the trigger really stupid Treason. thou shalt not speak of the SDE -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : MrMostache Date : February 15th, 2019 03:27 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Treason. thou shalt not speak of the SDE How about you top brass actually give us this info instead of hoarding it? How about we actually make use of this shit, instead of having it as a waste of script space? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : February 15th, 2019 06:34 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire How about you top brass actually give us this info instead of hoarding it? How about we actually make use of this shit, instead of having it as a waste of script space? you're a waste of script space -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Tauntshaman Date : February 15th, 2019 06:43 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire I Remember A Game Where We Sent A Dude With A Brutalisk To Trial... The Brutalisk Began To Murder The Entire Town One By One (I Survived lol) THAT WAS ME!!! DO YOU BY ANY CHANCE HAVE THAT REPLAY??? IT WAS LIKE BETWEEN 2017.09 AND 2018.03!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Tauntshaman Date : February 15th, 2019 06:47 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire I Remember A Game Where We Sent A Dude With A Brutalisk To Trial... The Brutalisk Began To Murder The Entire Town One By One (I Survived lol) wait i was pretty sure that i was a zergling and i did murder everyone in town -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : MrMostache Date : February 16th, 2019 04:47 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire you're a waste of script space Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 16th, 2019 06:07 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire I never got to set in the random chance of spawning for Monster mode. It was pretty much done with the exception of the wrong actor spawning on one avatar (One of the Hybrids I think.) For now its just a command initiated thing Besides the wrong actor spawning, are there any game-breaking bugs? I just want to know if I can activate it without a guilty conscience :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 16th, 2019 07:57 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Besides the wrong actor spawning, are there any game-breaking bugs? I just want to know if I can activate it without a guilty conscience :P Murder of entire town while trialing a unit who can attack -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Helz Date : February 16th, 2019 09:36 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire Besides the wrong actor spawning, are there any game-breaking bugs? I just want to know if I can activate it without a guilty conscience :P There is only one way to find out ; ) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : Elixir Date : February 16th, 2019 08:19 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire How about you top brass actually give us this info instead of hoarding it? How about we actually make use of this shit, instead of having it as a waste of script space? lmao who are you? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : MrMostache Date : February 17th, 2019 06:35 AM Title : Re: how to put town on fire lmao who are you? Some guy, who cares? Just give us the thing. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : MasterNinja Date : February 26th, 2019 07:37 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire what is this one guys? http://prntscr.com/mqmpki -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : DJarJar Date : March 1st, 2019 01:57 PM Title : Re: how to put town on fire what is this one guys? http://prntscr.com/mqmpki That has already been discussed in this thread -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-