* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Mafia Secret Project revealed! https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41487 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Arrow Date : January 1st, 2018 09:57 AM Title : Mafia Secret Project revealed! So Helz has been hard at work for the last few months, and while I've chummed the waters a bit about this, we're finally to the point where we feel we're close enough to release that you can see what he's been working on. 24039 This is a totally new model set that you'll be able to select from, instead of the current set. The game will randomly choose between the two at setup and you'll get the option of Zerg Units with Effects(instead of hats; where would we put the hats anyways?). We need your help, though. We need names for the new model selections, so feel free to suggest them here! I know some of you were hoping for more roles; for now that's not planned, but maybe once we get the map code rewrite done we'll look into it again. Hope everyone enjoys! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : DJarJar Date : January 1st, 2018 10:02 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! Cool! I vote to re-use ugly dog -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Distorted Date : January 1st, 2018 10:12 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! So Helz has been hard at work for the last few months, and while I've chummed the waters a bit about this, we're finally to the point where we feel we're close enough to release that you can see what he's been working on. 24039 This is a totally new model set that you'll be able to select from, instead of the current set. The game will randomly choose between the two at setup and you'll get the option of Zerg Units with Effects(instead of hats; where would we put the hats anyways?). We need your help, though. We need names for the new model selections, so feel free to suggest them here! I know some of you were hoping for more roles; for now that's not planned, but maybe once we get the map code rewrite done we'll look into it again. Hope everyone enjoys! +1 Can't wait for the official release!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Ratatoskr Date : January 1st, 2018 10:33 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! We can still use old models, right? Also, make afro compatible with Pobe pl0x. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : January 1st, 2018 11:27 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! Hm, an infested town, neato. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : January 1st, 2018 11:42 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! Is every unit on that screen going to be a possible model? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Tossangel Date : January 1st, 2018 01:18 PM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! Basically you will choose a model and one of the versions will spawn randomly. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : January 1st, 2018 01:36 PM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! Banelings == Boogers -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 1st, 2018 01:51 PM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! Wooo! I think this is a nice addition to the game. I'd just ask one thing: please remove the sound units (by that, I mean units like the Diablo screaming all night long when I'm trying to listen to music, for god's sake!) and don't add more lol. New roles is useless imo, since 99% of the community can't play the roles that are already there efficiently... Anyway glad to see it's still alive! :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : SCP Date : January 1st, 2018 03:09 PM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! I can fap to this. The bottom right should be: (Smaller) Wet Willy and (Larger) Wettest Willy. huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Apocist Date : January 1st, 2018 04:55 PM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! I can fap to this. The bottom right should be: (Smaller) Wet Willy and (Larger) Wettest Willy. huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue Can't believe Apo is actually in favor of this... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : January 1st, 2018 06:27 PM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! Can't believe Apo is actually in favor of this... Hm, the idea is good. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Hybrid Date : January 4th, 2018 09:59 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! put hybrids' names as hybrid so i can actually pick my nicknames thing -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Fury Date : January 4th, 2018 10:27 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! I vote for fat cow and Big Dog to see use -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : January 4th, 2018 10:38 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! put hybrids' names as hybrid so i can actually pick my nicknames thing If we're naming models after ppl now then that torrasque ultra gotta be called The Train/The Lynch Train -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Chalibluefin Date : January 4th, 2018 11:00 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! What about the hoomanssss -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 4th, 2018 11:44 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! What about the hoomanssss DEATH TO HOOMANS DEATH TO IMBA WATER ELEMENTALS DEATH TO MOUNTAIN KINGS AN KARANIR THANAGOR! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Helz Date : January 4th, 2018 05:54 PM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/41510-Name-your-new-avatars?p=710987#post710987 Suggest names for the new avatars here -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : MrMostache Date : January 9th, 2018 02:10 PM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! The game is too dark because of the creep. Makes it somewhat hard to appreciate the avatars. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : January 9th, 2018 02:58 PM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! The game is too dark because of the creep. Makes it somewhat hard to appreciate the avatars. I kinda agree with him lol. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Dimento Date : May 15th, 2018 11:53 PM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! Dehaka = Trollbeast -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : September 12th, 2018 11:50 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! can we have this on EU too? how do we activate this gamemode? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Arsonist Date : September 24th, 2018 03:04 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! can we have this on EU too? how do we activate this gamemode? It activates randomly and EU will NEVER have an upgrade. I'm not sure if even NA will have in next 3 years even a small bugfix. Also, necropost!!! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 20th, 2018 10:56 AM Title : Re: Mafia Secret Project revealed! It activates randomly and EU will NEVER have an upgrade. I'm not sure if even NA will have in next 3 years even a small bugfix. Also, necropost!!! EU will have a update when Mille comes back from his grave -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-