* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Happy birthday ^^ https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43033 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 9th, 2018 12:59 AM Title : Happy birthday ^^ Happy birthday Dark.Revenant, the man who has created a wonderful site/game then left it into the hands of people even weirder than him, and who allowed us all to have fun!!! :> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Lenneth Date : August 9th, 2018 03:11 AM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ Happy birthday Dark.Revenant, the man who has created a wonderful site/game then left it into the hands of people even weirder than him, and who allowed us all to have fun!!! :> Praise the sun ! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : August 9th, 2018 04:34 AM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ Me > Dark Revenant -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Smitty Date : August 9th, 2018 07:16 AM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ Happy Birthday @Dark.Revenant!!! 24940 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Date : August 9th, 2018 08:12 AM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK REVENANT! Thanks for the awesome game, and the good times! -Rachyl -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Date : August 9th, 2018 12:40 PM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ Happy birthday! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Dark.Revenant Date : August 10th, 2018 03:32 PM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ Thank you everyone! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : August 10th, 2018 05:18 PM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ I'm not supposed to tell people this, but DR doesnt exist. Never has. It's a shared account that all the admins use to keep up the lie. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : PowersThatBe Date : August 10th, 2018 05:27 PM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ I'm not supposed to tell people this, but DR doesnt exist. Never has. It's a shared account that all the admins use to keep up the lie. So who's my baby daddy then? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : August 10th, 2018 06:33 PM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ I'm not supposed to tell people this, but DR doesnt exist. Never has. It's a shared account that all the admins use to keep up the lie. Oh you really fucked up then -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Apocist Date : August 10th, 2018 07:32 PM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ Happy belated birthday DR -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : SuperJack Date : August 11th, 2018 03:40 AM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ I'm not supposed to tell people this, but DR doesnt exist. Never has. It's a shared account that all the admins use to keep up the lie. :/ Just because you retired does not mean you can release secrets. But it's ok, no one will believe you. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 11th, 2018 11:58 AM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ :/ Just because you retired does not mean you can release secrets. But it's ok, no one will believe you. And a week later, Cryptonic was found dead. He was riddled with bullets at close range... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Date : August 11th, 2018 12:21 PM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ And a week later, Cryptonic was found dead. He was riddled with bullets at close range... We could not find a last will. We could not determine his role. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : August 11th, 2018 02:52 PM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ I'm not supposed to tell people this, but DR doesnt exist. Never has. It's a shared account that all the admins use to keep up the lie. i always thought the Main Admin could access to it so it was SuperJack huh? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Arsonist Date : August 12th, 2018 07:59 AM Title : Re: Happy birthday ^^ DarkRevenant abandoned SC2 Mafia, it definetly can't be him :\ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-