* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : A-FM mumash (Game) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45250 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : TheNarrator Date : August 11th, 2019 09:18 PM Title : A-FM mumash (Game) Role ListLiving PlayersGraveyardundefined undefined undefined undefinedaamirus Magoroth MarshmallowMarshall Voss Day 1 ends in 172800 seconds. 2:00:00:00 With 4 left alive, it takes 3 to vote someone out of the game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Voss Date : August 11th, 2019 09:18 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) fucking roles list is off UUGGHHHH -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Voss Date : August 11th, 2019 09:21 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) so. are we mass claiming? that's the strategy here right? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 12th, 2019 01:24 AM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) So I received a pm giving me a link to edit the setup when I first signed. Is that intended? I did get my rolecard pm saying I’m assassin -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Voss Date : August 12th, 2019 08:35 AM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) I actually didn't get the role pm. did anyone else get it, not get it? and yeah, the link being sent is intended, just like with discord. i'll put an explanation on it, like i said i would in the next update -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 12th, 2019 04:10 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) I am a citizen who can target himself o.O got my rolecard through the Narrator itself. I said something in the chat that appeared, does anyone hear me? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Voss Date : August 12th, 2019 04:18 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) I saw what you said. Also lol what citizen can target themself? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Voss Date : August 12th, 2019 09:32 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) lets all vote for the person that hasn't checked in the most recent. right now, by my count, its magoroth -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : TheNarrator Date : August 13th, 2019 09:18 PM Magoroth was democratically eliminated. Their role was Citizen. Role ListLiving PlayersGraveyardundefined undefined undefined undefinedaamirus MarshmallowMarshall VossMagoroth [Citizen] Night 0 ends in 86400 seconds. 1:00:00:00 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 14th, 2019 07:51 AM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) ah a triad citizen... lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 14th, 2019 07:53 AM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) oh nvm the blue is town -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Voss Date : August 14th, 2019 09:56 AM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) boooo its nighttime. no cheating. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : TheNarrator Date : August 14th, 2019 09:18 PM Voss has won! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Voss Date : August 14th, 2019 09:39 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) Alright, I fixed the Roles List from being "undefined". I'll adjust the intial lnk pm issue we talked about in a later fix. Also, gotta look into why role pms weren't sent out again. Anything else wonky before I start another game? Also, other requests? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 16th, 2019 01:06 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) hmmm well is your intention when you're done for people to talk on the narrator day chat or for them to talk in here? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Voss Date : August 16th, 2019 02:33 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) i suppose if its a forum integration, then they should talk here. but maybe a future version would pick up messages from here and have them visible in the UI, and also push messages sent from the UI onto here. what do you think? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 17th, 2019 12:32 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) boooo its nighttime. no cheating. Did the thread close at nighttime or not? And yep, I was a citizen who could target himself, I believe. Can't access the rolecard anymore, though : when I click on the link in the PM I recieved, it brings me to a Narrator page with nothing on it, no links or anything. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 17th, 2019 12:33 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) i suppose if its a forum integration, then they should talk here. but maybe a future version would pick up messages from here and have them visible in the UI, and also push messages sent from the UI onto here. what do you think? That would definetly be great. People could choose between two different methods, depending on their needs. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Voss Date : August 17th, 2019 01:48 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) The thread didn't close at nighttime. Idk if that's part of the MVP before people start using it. That link is no longer active. Maybe I add a popup telling you that if you try and click it when it's inactive? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 18th, 2019 12:30 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) The thread didn't close at nighttime. Idk if that's part of the MVP before people start using it. That link is no longer active. Maybe I add a popup telling you that if you try and click it when it's inactive? An invalid link message or something similar would be nice, yes -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 18th, 2019 05:49 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) i suppose if its a forum integration, then they should talk here. but maybe a future version would pick up messages from here and have them visible in the UI, and also push messages sent from the UI onto here. what do you think? well, my biggest hang-up right now is that it's a little hard to keep track of what's going on with stuff happening here and there and in my pms. It would be nice if you could come up with a way to link to the game from the thread, though I realize you are hiding the links in PMs at the moment because the links are how the game decides who is who. I dunno, maybe when I click my link for the first time it gives me the option to set a password? and then if I enter that password on the narrator site homepage it will grant me access to my slot in the game? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Voss Date : August 18th, 2019 10:50 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) Actually, the website is smart enough to do what you ask already! If you click the link in the pm, and then close it, and click some generic "narrator.systeminplace.net" link, it'll give you your profile. There's a layer of caching thats happening already. I could definitely throw the generic link into the thread, no problem, but I didn't think that's what a forum bot would look like. I figured, the less time on the actual narrator website, the better. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 18th, 2019 11:50 PM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) Actually, the website is smart enough to do what you ask already! If you click the link in the pm, and then close it, and click some generic "narrator.systeminplace.net" link, it'll give you your profile. There's a layer of caching thats happening already. I could definitely throw the generic link into the thread, no problem, but I didn't think that's what a forum bot would look like. I figured, the less time on the actual narrator website, the better. Okay so the narrator site would be used just to use role abilities and for any kind of private chats (and obviously to automate the hosting in general). That’s perfect but then I think you should disable the day chat there or mirror it like you suggested. But what about voting? Does your current setup support voting happening on our forums at all or is it only on the narrator site? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Voss Date : August 19th, 2019 11:18 AM Title : Re: A-FM mumash (Game) I can implement voting detection on the forums and disable day chat using the narrator ui. both should be easy! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-