* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : S-FM "O" Signups https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39977 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Suntax Date : April 24th, 2017 08:14 AM Title : S-FM "O" Signups S-FM "0" Signups:- 1.Efekann02-O 2.Mesk-O 3.Iced Monopoly-O 4.Funce-O 5.Stealthbomber16-O 6.The Lawyer-O 7.PQRnHack-O 8.Srceenplay-O 9.PowerOfDeath-O 10.House-O Reserves:- 1.Gyrlander-O 2.Fury-O 3. Setup Link: http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/39919-S-FM-I-m-a-Shit-host-(S-FM-O) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 24th, 2017 09:00 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I Wanna Signup -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Unknown1234 Date : April 24th, 2017 01:43 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Fixed ur link btw. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Mesk514 Date : April 24th, 2017 02:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /cunt -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Mesk514 Date : April 24th, 2017 02:39 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /cunt-O* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Suntax Date : April 25th, 2017 10:36 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Fixed ur link btw. ? Well thanks -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Mesk514 Date : April 27th, 2017 04:37 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups how the actual fuck is there 2 people signed for this game? bumpbumpbumpbumpbump ^^^^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : April 27th, 2017 05:55 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups wish i had time to sign. FM is hard since site changed IP, so can't go on @ work lols -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Iced_Monopoly Date : April 28th, 2017 03:46 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /signo -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Funce Date : April 28th, 2017 04:13 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /signo -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Suntax Date : April 28th, 2017 07:56 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups how the actual fuck is there 2 people signed for this game? bumpbumpbumpbumpbump ^^^^ I did build a reputation of being a really shit host im the past. But I can Change damn you. I CAN CHANGE -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : PowersThatBe Date : April 28th, 2017 04:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I'm busy. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : April 28th, 2017 06:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups ETA for starting? if we start in two+ weeks i will /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Iced_Monopoly Date : April 28th, 2017 06:50 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I did build a reputation of being a really shit host im the past. But I can Change damn you. I CAN CHANGE Is this coldwar 3.0 or 4.0? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : PQRnHack Date : April 28th, 2017 07:34 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I have never played forum mafia. How to join? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Unknown1234 Date : April 28th, 2017 07:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups type /sign ! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : April 28th, 2017 09:26 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I have never played forum mafia. How to join? Hey there! Forum Mafia is a fun way to pass the time but it requires a lot of dedication. To join, simply tell the host of a game in the signups area, the easiest method of doing so is just by posting /sign in the thread like unknown suggested. Once the game starts, you'll get a rolecard. This is your role in the game. The key differences between forum mafia and regular mafia is the shitload of citizens included in forum mafia and the much longer day cycle. These two things balance each other out. You are required to make a few posts per day and it is highly recommended that you read any new posts that have been made since you last posted each time you check the thread. There is also a day one lynch in forum mafia. Forum mafia games are much more reliant on the day chat as the lynch is town's only method of communication. In sc2mafia, the days are too short for people to really notice that you've been contradicting yourself or doing something worthy of being called out. In forum mafia, your posts are much easier to find and check and the days allow for much more thought about the subject at hand. These two things will almost always allow for players to generate "reads" (basically, opinions of what alignment a specific player is) as the game progresses. If you don't understand it now, you will once you get into the game. It's much easier than it seems! Stuff you want to know: Editing posts are NEVER allowed, whether its to fix a typo, correct a vote, or anything else. [vote ]playername[/vote ] This is the system for voting a player. There's an automatic vote counter at the top of the page. Once a player reaches a certain amount of votes on a day, then the day will end and the player will be lynched. [unvote ][/unvote ] Self explanatory. Hope to see you ingame! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Suntax Date : April 29th, 2017 10:13 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Is this coldwar 3.0 or 4.0? Cold war 7.9 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Suntax Date : April 29th, 2017 10:15 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups ETA for starting? if we start in two+ weeks i will /sign Well I was gonna start it 12th of May so i will lay the sign down. unless I get a large splurge of signs that fills it out i can put you into reserves if i can start it before the 12th -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : The Lawyer Date : April 30th, 2017 05:23 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Suntax Date : April 30th, 2017 05:27 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I have never played forum mafia. How to join? So will you be signing up :) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : PQRnHack Date : April 30th, 2017 08:39 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : PQRnHack Date : April 30th, 2017 08:41 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups So will you be signing up :) Please explain "Cold war 7.9" I am too noob to use search -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Suntax Date : May 1st, 2017 08:43 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Please explain "Cold war 7.9" I am too noob to use search Cold war was one of my older s-fm's i had personal issues and was not a good host, this led to me restarting the game as cold war 2.0 which also didn't go well. so it's a home about my old hosting skills. Click on the link in the signups and read the setup, once you have done that go to the guide on how to play on one It the Fm sub-forums -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : srceenplay Date : May 1st, 2017 06:01 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I'll give it a shot /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : May 1st, 2017 07:27 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Well I was gonna start it 12th of May so i will lay the sign down. unless I get a large splurge of signs that fills it out i can put you into reserves if i can start it before the 12th I can do that! Thanks for being flexible for me. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Suntax Date : May 2nd, 2017 08:22 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I can do that! Thanks for being flexible for me. No problemo -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : Fury Date : May 2nd, 2017 09:40 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I'll be pretty inactive, but /sign Don't expect much. I'll quote this if someone calls me out. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : Mesk514 Date : May 2nd, 2017 10:09 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups i'll quote that too if someone calls me out -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : powerofdeath Date : May 2nd, 2017 11:10 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /sign Someone skype me when this start, thanks! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : Fury Date : May 2nd, 2017 02:01 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups The sooner this starts, the better. Starting the 15th, I'll be KIA -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : May 2nd, 2017 02:59 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /reserve -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : Suntax Date : May 2nd, 2017 03:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /reserve If you wish to play It could be easier to place fury on reserves and you in the game? also since i have a full roster of people the game will be starting Friday 12th May. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : May 2nd, 2017 04:15 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups To be honest, I reserved in hopes of playing with him at least a small bit lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : Suntax Date : May 2nd, 2017 11:20 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups To be honest, I reserved in hopes of playing with him at least a small bit lol Haha fair enough however since im starting the game on the 12th and he is a leaving on the 15th for whatever reason. i as just wondering if you wish to take over for fury as you will be more active. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : Fury Date : May 3rd, 2017 11:28 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I won't be completely gone. I don't see the zone zone or hours that the game starts? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : PowersThatBe Date : May 3rd, 2017 08:43 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Why don't fury and GYR just h y dra ? Then pull for 1 or 2 reserves. I'm completely out for the next 3 months. (taking a show to NYC or a shoestring budget) so I wont be reserving or anything. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : House Date : May 6th, 2017 06:40 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /sign or /reserve Whatever you need. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : Suntax Date : May 8th, 2017 11:51 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /sign or /reserve Whatever you need. Thanks I signed you up and placed Fury and Gyrlander on reserves to both of you i feel placing you on reserves is the best thing, as fury won't be very active and Gyrlander wanted to play with fury. I'm pretty sure somebody will be very inactive or not post atall so one of you will likely play anyway. Apologies. The game will start on the 12th may -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : House Date : May 8th, 2017 09:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ6CcEOmlYU -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 41] Auteur : srceenplay Date : May 9th, 2017 05:43 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups I would rather see his Houses' catchup game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 42] Auteur : Fury Date : May 9th, 2017 06:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Well, I'll be available still. Just afternoons only. During the weekends I'd have time though. If gyrlander wants to ***** or something so we can both play also, I'd love to. Two people replacing out would be optimal though. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 43] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : May 11th, 2017 07:54 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Just here to confirm that I will be here for the first day of the game, just will be largely inactive. I take an AP exam on the 12th and I'm happy to be done studying for that, will devote lots of time to this game after the exam. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 44] Auteur : srceenplay Date : May 11th, 2017 09:03 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Policy lynch^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 45] Auteur : House Date : May 12th, 2017 10:08 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Policy lynch^ Policy lynch ^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 46] Auteur : Culprit Date : May 21st, 2017 10:04 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups /sign -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 47] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : May 21st, 2017 11:16 AM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Well, I'll be available still. Just afternoons only. During the weekends I'd have time though. If gyrlander wants to ***** or something so we can both play also, I'd love to. Two people replacing out would be optimal though. Oh, didn't read this >> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 48] Auteur : widomakr Date : May 23rd, 2017 01:46 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Im able and willing ;) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 49] Auteur : PowersThatBe Date : May 23rd, 2017 10:38 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Im able and willing ;) game is over mate. too late bruv. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 50] Auteur : Fury Date : May 24th, 2017 09:40 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Oh, didn't read this >> Gyrlander, I want to ***** you so hard. Next FM, we're going to ***** for days. Idk why ***** is bleeped. Maybe if I space it out... a r c h o n -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 51] Auteur : Funce Date : May 25th, 2017 04:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Apparently the proper word is Archon. Because Sc2. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 52] Auteur : Fury Date : May 25th, 2017 04:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Apparently the proper word is Archon. Because Sc2. So instead of two heads doing the thinking we'll be inside each other? Sc2 is truly romantic. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 53] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : May 25th, 2017 04:54 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups Apparently the proper word is Archon. Because Sc2. What do you mean, apparently? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 54] Auteur : Fury Date : May 25th, 2017 06:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups What do you mean, apparently? It means he thinks the word is dumb/odd. He prefers h y d r a. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 55] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : May 25th, 2017 06:43 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups It means he thinks the word is dumb/odd. He prefers h y d r a. ***** is bannable offence -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 56] Auteur : Fury Date : May 25th, 2017 06:51 PM Title : Re: S-FM "O" Signups ***** is bannable offence Oh shit, I didn't know it was a banable "offence" glad it's not an offense :love: User has been banned for this post. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-