* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Things that annoy you most in Mafia? https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40243 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Omegasaur Date : June 12th, 2017 01:28 PM Title : Things that annoy you most in Mafia? What are some of the things that get on your nerves when you play Mafia? Here are a few things that annoy me: Disguisers/Informants who use their ability on night 1 Bus Drivers who don't keep a last will Players who think that Coroners are useless Players who use the Diablo model "Trial Pauses Day: Disabled" -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Nawa Date : June 12th, 2017 01:52 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Any people who don't use last will. Executioners who try to get their targets with too much effort. Jesters, when they use their ability on me. Players who think Coroner is useful. Players who repick the achiement save when i say it's achievement save beforehand. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Orpz Date : June 12th, 2017 07:52 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Not rolling Citizen -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Hybrid Date : June 14th, 2017 12:00 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? efekannn the people who doesnt listen to my claims /i dont have any proof tho but they talk and act like evil) efekannn who lynches confirmed townie and listens the evils efekannn marshall that lynches 3 townies efekannn have i mentioned efekannn? people who always prefers mayor/marshall people who think stump is usele... kk dont hit me people who think citizen is useless retarded spammers and trolls shit talkers (swearing etc) non talkers noob evils spammers -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Mesk514 Date : June 14th, 2017 12:23 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? fuck -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : June 14th, 2017 12:54 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? efekannn the people who doesnt listen to my claims /i dont have any proof tho but they talk and act like evil) efekannn who lynches confirmed townie and listens the evils efekannn marshall that lynches 3 townies efekannn have i mentioned efekannn? people who always prefers mayor/marshall people who think stump is usele... kk dont hit me people who think citizen is useless retarded spammers and trolls shit talkers (swearing etc) non talkers noob evils Oops -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Hybrid Date : June 14th, 2017 03:51 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Gyrlander shit and trash are different;shit talking means just spamming swearing like f*** niggers ; trash talking isfine they are not including any swearings and other bad things. I don't want people spamming:F*** NIGGERS, MEXICANS etc. tho trash talkers are fun to watch :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : June 16th, 2017 07:46 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? efekannn ^^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : June 17th, 2017 02:59 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Things That Annoy Me In Mafia: 1.People Who Fail At Annoying Me 2.Imposters Who Win 3.Important People That Leave The Game After They Died When I Prepared A PlotTwist For Them 4.Efekannn02 5.Efekannn 6.Hybrid On Drugs 7.People Who Invite Me To Mafia While Im Joining A Lobby 8.People Who Order Me Around 9.Dieng Unfairly 10.People Who Betray Me When Im Unprepared 11.Patience 12.Inpatience 13.Emotions 14.People Killing Me When I Was Already Suiciding 15.Efekannn And Efekannn02 16.Efekannn And Efekannn02 17.People Who Dont Appreciate My Bed Night Story 18.People Who Spam D.Vasaur When I Told Them Not To I Might Expand This Later On -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Hybrid Date : June 17th, 2017 05:25 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? 6.Hybrid On Drugs KEK KEKEKEKEKEKEKKEk ilvoe you efe <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : watermeloann Date : June 17th, 2017 10:26 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Things that annoy me on maf: 1.Efekan 2.Efekan spamming loser stuff 3.Efekan spamming 4.Efekan 5.Efekan -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : June 18th, 2017 07:19 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Things that annoy me on maf: 1.Efekan 2.Efekan spamming loser stuff 3.Efekan spamming 4.Efekan 5.Efekan YOU FORGOT THE NN02! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Fuuton Date : June 18th, 2017 07:55 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Bad maf players e.g. watermeloan, dedseng, tassdarown, carl, crazypants -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : watermeloann Date : June 18th, 2017 08:12 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? LOL fuuton you just jealous im better than you at everything -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Tensa Date : June 18th, 2017 08:47 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? LOL fuuton you just jealous im better than you at everything Don't worry he's jealous at everyone, only thing he can do is targeting players he's mad at -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : June 19th, 2017 08:46 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? nobody shall disrespect :wm: only i can do that fuck you -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : June 21st, 2017 09:22 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? People who take the game so fucking seriously -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : June 21st, 2017 09:22 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Btw that omegasaur is pretty good with cannot be targeted adapt -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Date : June 21st, 2017 12:12 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? 1. When someone lag cheats 2. When i get murdered for being Rachyl 3. When i dont get into the same lobby with Efekann 4. When yodaddy claims i hack because i was a jailor and executed all 3 mafias -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : June 21st, 2017 12:46 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? People who take the game so fucking seriously +1 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Mesk514 Date : June 21st, 2017 01:58 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Btw that omegasaur is pretty good with cannot be targeted adapt you mean, when i am put on trial im not actually being put on trial for murder? so why daaaaa fuck does everyone treat me like im not human and some sort of wild animal? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : watermeloann Date : June 22nd, 2017 07:44 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? People who take the game so fucking seriously hey man long time no see! , are you still playing? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Mesk514 Date : June 22nd, 2017 10:42 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? hey man long time no see! , are you still playing? The answer is clearly no. He's too good for us and doesn't like cake -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : BananaCucho Date : June 22nd, 2017 01:16 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? hey man long time no see! , are you still playing? Bite me. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : watermeloann Date : June 23rd, 2017 03:17 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Bite me. feelsbadman:( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Grakylan Date : June 24th, 2017 06:28 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? >crazy ass save >"REPICK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" >repicked >new host puts up 933 >"TOO BORING 933 REPICK REEEEEEEEEEEEE" -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Helz Date : June 24th, 2017 06:57 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Players who think Coroner is useful. This makes me sad.. I really think that if players knew how to use the 'Clue' variant in combination with their save slot it would add a huge variety to the game -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : Mesk514 Date : June 24th, 2017 07:10 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Players who think Coroner is useful. This makes me sad.. I really think that if players knew how to use the 'Clue' variant in combination with their save slot it would add a huge variety to the game AnassRhamur can vouch i prefer Coroner every game. In fact, my save has 85% more chance of Coroner rolling than any other invest. Coroner is a very useful role for information, especially when a janitor or incense master are in play. You literally have someones last will in their hands. Not only do you know who they visited by you know what roles visited them. Of course not all setups give Coroner a good use. but hate the host, not the role. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : Helz Date : June 24th, 2017 07:18 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? AnassRhamur can vouch i prefer Coroner every game. In fact, my save has 85% more chance of Coroner rolling than any other invest. Coroner is a very useful role for information, especially when a janitor or incense master are in play. You literally have someones last will in their hands. Not only do you know who they visited by you know what roles visited them. Of course not all setups give Coroner a good use. but hate the host, not the role. Yeah, its a role that has great value but has complex interactions. It only has a use in the hands of an experienced player creating a setup that can put it to use. Specifically clue setups hinge on it -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : Omegasaur Date : June 24th, 2017 09:06 PM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Imo, Coroners are pretty much always powerful if they live past D3, even if the save doesn't use Clue. Someone was executed in a jail cell? Coroners can find out if a Jailor or Kidnapper did it. Someone died when they visited a Veteran? Coroners can confirm who the Veteran is. A Framer died? Coroners can find out exactly who was framed. A Cultist died? Coroners can find out who they tried to recruit. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : Nawa Date : June 27th, 2017 07:47 AM Title : Re: Things that annoy you most in Mafia? Yes. BUT! You can never know if coroner is really coroner. plus i have never said i think coroner is useless. when player says EVERYwhere that coroner is useful, it's kinda annoying. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-