* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44127 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Arsonist Date : February 18th, 2019 12:55 PM Title : Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia No reason at all -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : OmegaWeapon Date : February 18th, 2019 04:56 PM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia I hate the shit out of how bad players are these days. It's been a while since I've played a game that wasn't legit retarded. What happened to all of the decent players? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : February 18th, 2019 05:58 PM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia I hate the shit out of how bad players are these days. It's been a while since I've played a game that wasn't legit retarded. What happened to all of the decent players? play forum mafia -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : DJarJar Date : February 18th, 2019 06:46 PM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia I hate the shit out of how bad players are these days. It's been a while since I've played a game that wasn't legit retarded. What happened to all of the decent players? It's funny, we've recently gotten a lot of new players and I've noticed similarly as you that as a result - you are often the only towny who gets the basic mechanics like what red text at night/shooting sounds/no sounds at all means, and hence struggle to convince people that you are right. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 19th, 2019 12:37 AM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia I hate the shit out of how bad players are these days. It's been a while since I've played a game that wasn't legit retarded. What happened to all of the decent players? Emerald and Ruby Weapon > You -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Arsonist Date : February 19th, 2019 01:35 AM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia I hate the shit out of how bad players are these days. It's been a while since I've played a game that wasn't legit retarded. What happened to all of the decent players? All descent players are here. SC2Mafia mod players are: • "Fuck me in the ass" spammers • Pepole that lynch executioners, surviviors and jesters. • Pointgrinders • Hackers • (RARE) SC2Mafia forum members. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 19th, 2019 11:01 PM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia All descent players are here. SC2Mafia mod players are: • "Fuck me in the ass" spammers • Pepole that lynch executioners, surviviors and jesters. • Pointgrinders • Hackers • (RARE) SC2Mafia forum members. thats me lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Yayap Date : February 21st, 2019 05:23 PM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia The real reason is when blizzard made sc2 arcade free to play. The game has been spiraling down ever since. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 21st, 2019 05:36 PM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia And when the russians came in the case of the EU server -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : February 21st, 2019 11:18 PM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia EU already had the russians the real problem were the french THE FRENCH! Hybrid knows which people I am talking about -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Tauntshaman Date : February 24th, 2019 12:28 AM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia Nowadays when u r vet and killed 3 ppl n1, you get lynched for being "annoying" if u reveal and ask ppl to pm u roles and lws -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Tauntshaman Date : February 24th, 2019 12:30 AM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia And when the russians came in the case of the EU server And in the case of the NA server, The Shermans Who Capitalize Every Single Word -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Light_Yagami Date : February 26th, 2019 03:33 PM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia And in the case of the NA server, The Shermans Who Capitalize Every Single Word Excuse, To Who Are You Referring? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Kenny Date : February 26th, 2019 05:24 PM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia Excuse, To Who Are You Referring?They're Hiding Among Us. Even You Might Be One Of Them -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Date : February 26th, 2019 11:11 PM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia legitimately never heard of pointgrinders before? what's that? o.o -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Arsonist Date : February 27th, 2019 12:00 AM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia legitimately never heard of pointgrinders before? what's that? o.o Pepole who play this 24/7 Kinda boring but i used to be like that -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 27th, 2019 06:35 AM Title : Re: Reasons why i hate SC2Mafia I hate the shit out of how bad players are these days. It's been a while since I've played a game that wasn't legit retarded. What happened to all of the decent players? ask Skwirl -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-