* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Question: How does Invest crimes return T and DoP on a lookout? https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43110 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Xeen Date : September 2nd, 2018 10:36 PM Title : Question: How does Invest crimes return T and DoP on a lookout? Checked the post-game. No witch, no framer/triad, no BD involved. I investigated a Lookout N1 (as per end-game display) and was returned crimes: Trespassing and Destruction of Property (in log N1). NO town role has this combination of crimes. The night immune roles wouldn't have died (my target died). The only remaining possibility was Incense Master, but why would Triad kill their own man AND incense him? Impossible with just 1 witch (wasn't any, neutral was judge), also no BD. So in summary, seems like a bug cuz lookout's only listed crime on card is 'Tresspassing', no DoP. Only town with DoP is vet. 24998 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Arrow Date : September 2nd, 2018 10:52 PM Title : Re: Question: How does Invest crimes return T and DoP on a lookout? It'd be hard to tell without a replay. Maybe a bug, but DoP also pings on an Arsonist. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Date : September 2nd, 2018 11:29 PM Title : Re: Question: How does Invest crimes return T and DoP on a lookout? He was probably visited by a Janitor or its Triad equivalent. They tend to give their targets DofP for some reason. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Date : September 3rd, 2018 01:26 AM Title : Re: Question: How does Invest crimes return T and DoP on a lookout? He was probably visited by a Janitor or its Triad equivalent. They tend to give their targets DofP for some reason. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Xeen Date : September 3rd, 2018 07:22 AM Title : Re: Question: How does Invest crimes return T and DoP on a lookout? Yes, this is what happened. My target was cleaned N1/checked same night he died. According to crimes, only role he could have been was Incense (Triad game) otherwise he wouldn't be dead like if it was Arson but hadn't ignited yet. I was Gamethrown by the game. Ban the game plz. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : MrMostache Date : September 5th, 2018 07:06 AM Title : Re: Question: How does Invest crimes return T and DoP on a lookout? He was probably visited by a Janitor or its Triad equivalent. They tend to give their targets DofP for some reason. I didn't know that. Seems like a bug. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-