* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : umm what? https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41420 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Distorted Date : December 22nd, 2017 03:39 PM Title : umm what? Why did our clan get stripped of our clan medal we had here? and also the MVP medal? wtf? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : SuperJack Date : December 22nd, 2017 03:59 PM Title : Re: umm what? Unsure, who and when was it added? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Distorted Date : December 22nd, 2017 04:40 PM Title : Re: umm what? Mesk added them about 2 months ago or so; was a fun gesture and nice knowing the staff here appreciated the time we put into helping preserve the community and attempt at keeping it going strong. Kind of odd that some1 would go in and remove each 1 individually from us within the last few days. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : naz Date : December 22nd, 2017 04:40 PM Title : uncool af for real that was petty. that was why i signed up for the forum and my first fm games. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Distorted Date : December 22nd, 2017 04:42 PM Title : Re: umm what? It was never asked for, it was just offered; and humorously accepted lol thought it was pretty funny. But someone actually going in to remove them almost feels like a middle finger to our community? I may be interpreting that wrong, but would like to be enlightened behind that. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Unknown1234 Date : December 22nd, 2017 04:54 PM Title : Re: umm what? I don’t think it was personal. They took away other medals Mesk gave out too. That might be why. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 22nd, 2017 05:01 PM Title : Re: umm what? It was never asked for, it was just offered; and humorously accepted lol thought it was pretty funny. But someone actually going in to remove them almost feels like a middle finger to our community? I may be interpreting that wrong, but would like to be enlightened behind that. Well you never got MVP, so it's good you got that away... And then, why the skwirl medal off? Idk lol. BUT I KNOW CHOOOO DOESNT HAVE ONE SO ITS FAIR LIKE THAT!!! :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 22nd, 2017 05:01 PM Title : Re: umm what? I don’t think it was personal. They took away other medals Mesk gave out too. That might be why. And that's the more serious answer I was going to give. You stole my message :'( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : SuperJack Date : December 22nd, 2017 05:01 PM Title : Re: umm what? I will make sure that Medals will eventually be rectified and fixed ^^ You would like to design your own Award? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Distorted Date : December 22nd, 2017 05:12 PM Title : Re: umm what? Well you never got MVP, so it's good you got that away... And then, why the skwirl medal off? Idk lol. BUT I KNOW CHOOOO DOESNT HAVE ONE SO ITS FAIR LIKE THAT!!! :D The MVP was actually for the mod-MVP, i have no idea if it was a thing or not but not worried about it. As I said, was just wondering why it happened. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : SuperJack Date : December 22nd, 2017 05:17 PM Title : Re: umm what? The MVP was actually for the mod-MVP, i have no idea if it was a thing or not but not worried about it. As I said, was just wondering why it happened. As far as I'm aware, staff have gone and took their creations with them. It is in the plan to re-introduce new medals, including clan ones. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Distorted Date : December 22nd, 2017 05:20 PM Title : Re: umm what? I will make sure that Medals will eventually be rectified and fixed ^^ You would like to design your own Award? nah, don't worry about it. We were just curious why they all of a sudden vanished over the last few days. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : December 22nd, 2017 05:34 PM Title : Re: umm what? As far as I'm aware, staff have gone and took their creations with them. It is in the plan to re-introduce new medals, including clan ones. Choo medal confirmed -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : naz Date : December 22nd, 2017 05:41 PM Title : Re: umm what? green and gold pls (: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : December 22nd, 2017 05:42 PM Title : Re: umm what? green and gold pls (: Black and red for choo! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 22nd, 2017 06:12 PM Title : Re: umm what? Black and red for choo! Oh btw, about your name's colors... THE LYNCH TRAIN Is the name I use for Christmas! :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : DJarJar Date : December 22nd, 2017 06:47 PM Title : Re: umm what? Distorted the thread title is so basic. Are you one of the plastics? naztallah will get it :P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : December 22nd, 2017 06:57 PM Title : Re: umm what? SJ's hyped this too much now. Theres no going back SuperJack -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : December 22nd, 2017 06:58 PM Title : Re: umm what? Oh btw, about your name's colors... THE LYNCH TRAIN Is the name I use for Christmas! :D :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 22nd, 2017 07:27 PM Title : Re: umm what? I removed all those awards as they expired on imgur, and it was showing a massive error image under profiles. Stretching pages, etc. There was 4-5 different awards that all were removed from imgur, and therefore removed from the site. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : December 22nd, 2017 08:15 PM Title : Re: umm what? I removed all those awards as they expired on imgur, and it was showing a massive error image under profiles. Stretching pages, etc. There was 4-5 different awards that all were removed from imgur, and therefore removed from the site. So can they come back please? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Tossangel Date : December 22nd, 2017 08:17 PM Title : Re: umm what? Mesk designed them. She must have deleted them from the hosting site. Staff will have to work up some new ones. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : December 22nd, 2017 08:19 PM Title : Re: umm what? Mesk designed them. She must have deleted them from the hosting site. Staff will have to work up some new ones. <3 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Distorted Date : December 23rd, 2017 03:39 AM Title : Re: umm what? green and gold pls (: With a Squirrel in the middle of the medal =P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Hybrid Date : December 23rd, 2017 03:40 AM Title : Re: umm what? Mesk designed them. She must have deleted them from the hosting site. Staff will have to work up some new ones. Naw, mesk didn't delete them. If she were to delete them she would delete them before she got banned. Or else after having ban she wouldn't been able to remove those. Also after his ban we still had those badges. So mesk didn't touch to it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : December 23rd, 2017 05:42 AM Title : Re: umm what? Naw, mesk didn't delete them. If she were to delete them she would delete them before she got banned. Or else after having ban she wouldn't been able to remove those. Also after his ban we still had those badges. So mesk didn't touch to it. She's talking about removing them from imgur, not sc2mafia. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Hybrid Date : December 23rd, 2017 05:51 AM Title : Re: umm what? She's talking about removing them from imgur, not sc2mafia. Oh... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-