* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Allow Members to Change User Color https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43257 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : October 9th, 2018 06:55 PM Title : Allow Members to Change User Color Why is the default color White? I think that Users should be allowed to choose between White or Black, and not be automatically forced & defaulted to White. C'mon guys, it's 2018. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Apocist Date : October 9th, 2018 07:08 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Can't they just break a few rules so that the name turns black? It's an option. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Kenny Date : October 9th, 2018 07:32 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color I want rosegold. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : October 9th, 2018 08:10 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Can't they just break a few rules so that the name turns black? It's an option. Smart -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : RachyI Date : October 11th, 2018 10:09 AM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Can't they just break a few rules so that the name turns black? It's an option. Why are regular users (good) White, while banned users (bad) are Black? That's really not cool... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : DJarJar Date : October 11th, 2018 11:00 AM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Why are regular users (good) White, while banned users (bad) are Black? That's really not cool... Why do you assume that banned users are bad, and other users are good? That’s really not cool... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : PowersThatBe Date : October 11th, 2018 11:03 AM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color On some real shit. Where’s my light blue color. I was once the greatest keeper in the game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : October 11th, 2018 11:03 AM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Why do you assume that banned users are bad, and other users are good? That’s really not cool... Please keep on topic, this is in site discussion. Not a place to discuss Rachyl's opinion on banned users. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : October 11th, 2018 02:49 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color banned users are black because the person who did this is a racist -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : DJarJar Date : October 11th, 2018 04:46 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Please keep on topic, this is in site discussion. Not a place to discuss Rachyl's opinion on banned users. What is your opinion on banned users? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : October 11th, 2018 06:38 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Why is the default color White? I think that Users should be allowed to choose between White or Black, and not be automatically forced & defaulted to White. C'mon guys, it's 2018. Because background is black by default. If player's names were black they could not be distinguished. It has nothing to do with "racism" or whatever you think Actuslly, I just sucked a black dick and really enjoyed it. It's just about random decisions. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : October 11th, 2018 07:14 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Because background is black by default. If player's names were black they could not be distinguished. It has nothing to do with "racism" or whatever you think Actuslly, I just sucked a black dick and really enjoyed it. It's just about random decisions. Actually, I use vBulletin Default Skin. You can definitely see black names. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : October 11th, 2018 07:17 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Actuslly, I just sucked a black dick and really enjoyed it. hows that for an argument against racism -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : October 11th, 2018 07:20 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color hows that for an argument against racism Oh. Er.... Ask my cat. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Apocist Date : October 11th, 2018 11:10 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color If you start to bring up an issue trying to find similarities between the significance of website font color and human skin color (especially if thoughts of racism via fonts)... then there's something very wrong with your perception or the world is very broken. It'd be a different story if you just had favorite/hated colors. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : October 12th, 2018 05:02 AM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color If you start to bring up an issue trying to find similarities between the significance of website font color and human skin color (especially if thoughts of racism via fonts)... then there's something very wrong with your perception or the world is very broken. It'd be a different story if you just had favorite/hated colors. This thread was never about skin color, thoigh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : DJarJar Date : October 12th, 2018 07:50 AM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Actually, I use vBulletin Default Skin. You can definitely see black names. Hmmm... “default” skin is white.... does that make vBulletin racist? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : October 12th, 2018 12:03 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Hmmm... “default” skin is white.... does that make vBulletin racist? Idk make your own thread and ask -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : NoctiZ Date : October 12th, 2018 12:13 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Idk make your own thread and ask Easy peasy thread hijack, https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/017/994/cac.jpg -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : DJarJar Date : October 12th, 2018 04:45 PM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Idk make your own thread and ask ok I'll answer your original question - the default user color is not white! It's like a weird yellowyish color until you verify your email -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Apocist Date : October 13th, 2018 12:43 AM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color light font in a dark world~ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : yzb25 Date : October 14th, 2018 02:47 AM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Because background is black by default. If player's names were black they could not be distinguished. It has nothing to do with "racism" or whatever you think Actuslly, I just sucked a black dick and really enjoyed it. It's just about random decisions. Why do I feel oddly jealous right now? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Darkcrusader Date : October 14th, 2018 07:59 AM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color White is for being right. Black only brings sorrow and plight. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Arsonist Date : October 30th, 2018 06:02 AM Title : Re: Allow Members to Change User Color Why are regular users (good) White, while banned users (bad) are Black? That's really not cool... It's racist! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-