* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Add Night only and Day only chats to log https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40272 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Hybrid Date : June 18th, 2017 12:38 PM Title : Add Night only and Day only chats to log Well as spy, marshall, judge etc. i always have to look at night chat to read important night chats and day chats. It s taking too long to look every night one by one and also it s annoying. If you may, please add Night Chat and Day Chat in log. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Hybrid Date : June 18th, 2017 12:39 PM Title : Re: Add Night only and Day only chats to log Helz Arrow -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : SuperJack Date : June 18th, 2017 12:39 PM Title : Re: Add Night only and Day only chats to log A filter you mean hmmmmmmmmmmm like how it filters players or votes hmmmmmmmmmmmm -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : SuperJack Date : June 18th, 2017 12:40 PM Title : Re: Add Night only and Day only chats to log Helz Arrow This doesnt really work >-> -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Hybrid Date : June 18th, 2017 01:49 PM Title : Re: Add Night only and Day only chats to log sad :( hope they will see soon -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : SuperJack Date : June 18th, 2017 02:26 PM Title : Re: Add Night only and Day only chats to log sad :( hope they will see soon Yes. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Arrow Date : June 18th, 2017 02:36 PM Title : Re: Add Night only and Day only chats to log This is actually a really good idea. Thanks for the input. I'll see what can be done. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : SuperJack Date : June 18th, 2017 02:39 PM Title : Re: Add Night only and Day only chats to log Muahahahah my plan worked. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-