* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : Forum Skin https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42685 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : OzyWho Date : June 1st, 2018 06:28 AM Title : Forum Skin Hi, So I just noticed that the "vBulleting Default" Forum Skin has a cute rabbit in the website title on the top left. While every other(though, honestly, all of them are the same) Forum Skin has just a hat on top of the letter M in the title name. I wanted to ask if someone could replace the website title picture in the Forum Skins so every Forum Skin has that good rabbit in the title? :love: Btw, to whom should I address these kinds of requests anyway? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Date : June 1st, 2018 06:48 AM Title : Re: Forum Skin Hi, So I just noticed that the "vBulleting Default" Forum Skin has a cute rabbit in the website title on the top left. While every other(though, honestly, all of them are the same) Forum Skin has just a hat on top of the letter M in the title name. I wanted to ask if someone could replace the website title picture in the Forum Skins so every Forum Skin has that good rabbit in the title? :love: Btw, to whom should I address these kinds of requests anyway? Probably to mikevipe, Arrow or SJ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Date : June 1st, 2018 06:49 AM Title : Re: Forum Skin Probably to mikevipe, Arrow or SJ Don't ask mikevipe though, I haven't seen him online in ages and I think he is very busy IRL -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 1st, 2018 06:50 AM Title : Re: Forum Skin Or oops_ur_dead. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Date : June 1st, 2018 12:21 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin Also, is the topic's name supposed to be a pun? 'FORum skin' -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : OzyWho Date : June 1st, 2018 12:36 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin Also, is the topic's name supposed to be a pun? 'FORum skin' Nope. But you bring up a question of mine that I have been asking myself for ages: How many men are actually circumcised? Pretty sure over 90% of my country are not. But I also have the impression, from I don't know where, that the majority are in other countries. :thinking: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : June 1st, 2018 12:52 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin Nope. But you bring up a question of mine that I have been asking myself for ages: How many men are actually circumcised? Pretty sure over 90% of my country are not. But I also have the impression, from I don't know where, that the majority are in other countries. :thinking: UHM... Well, not in the best country of the woooorld, France. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Date : June 1st, 2018 01:11 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin Nope. But you bring up a question of mine that I have been asking myself for ages: How many men are actually circumcised? Pretty sure over 90% of my country are not. But I also have the impression, from I don't know where, that the majority are in other countries. :thinking: All Jews and Arabs are circumcised, and most Americans, I believe, are also circumcised -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : OzyWho Date : June 1st, 2018 01:14 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin All Jews and Arabs are circumcised, and most Americans, I believe, are also circumcised Ohh. So it's not even a, relatively, new thing huh? Interesting... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : SuperJack Date : June 1st, 2018 03:22 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin Fred is the king of random shit -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : fred Date : June 5th, 2018 02:47 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin Someone has finally discovered it :O -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : OzyWho Date : December 16th, 2019 12:52 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin Rabbit>Potato -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Date : December 16th, 2019 01:10 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin petition to change Fred's profile picture -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : December 16th, 2019 02:24 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin But... WHY? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Date : December 16th, 2019 02:26 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin Coz he’s otherwise gonna change ours -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : theoneceko Date : February 25th, 2020 06:54 PM Title : Re: Forum Skin lmao he is the baby in your picture uwu -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-