* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : S-FM The Smith's (13P) https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41796 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 17th, 2018 10:16 AM Title : S-FM The Smith's (13P) S-FM The Smith's. Mafia Hidden Mafia Hidden Mafia Hidden Town Hidden Town Hidden Town Hidden Town Hidden Town Hidden Town Hidden Town Hidden Town Hidden Town Hidden Arms Dealer Roles Town Citizen You are fantastic! Gunsmith At night, you may gift a player of your choice a 1-use gun. You may not target yourself. Armoursmith At night, you may gift a player of your choice a 1-use night armour. You may not target yourself. Auditor At night, you may target a player, and receive a full list of when and what items they have received. Confiscator At night, you may target a player, and remove all items in their possession from play. The player you target is informed. Detective At night, you may target a player, and either watch who they visit, or watch who visits the player you targeted. Authenticater During the day, you may check one item in your posession, and find out if it is Real/Fake/Rigged Disabler At night you may target a player, if they try to use an item that night, that item is consumed and does nothing. Tracker At night, you may target a player, you will discover which role their last item or items has come from. Shaman At night, you may activate your ability, which will cause all guns that night to fail. This ability is one use. Multitasker You may use up to two items at night. Conspicuous User You may use your item during the day. Mafia Blacksmith At night, you may gift a player of your choice a 1-use gun or a 1-use night armour. Counterfeiter At night, you may gift a player of your choice a fake 1-use gun, or a fake 1-use armour/vest. The fake items appear as real ones to the owner. Thief At night, you may target a player, you will receive all of their items. The player you target is informed. Graverobber At night, you may target a dead player, you will receive all of their items. Agent At night, you may target a player, and either watch who they visit and watch who visits the player you targeted. Blackmailer At night, you may target a player, if that player can create items, they are then blackmailed to make an item for you. The item in which they make are random from their capabilities. The player is not informed. Multitasker You may use up to two items at night. Conspicuous User You may use your item during the day. 4 charges (as long as you have items). Mafioso You have no special abilities. Rigger At night, you may rig a players last item. Any attempt to use a rigged gun or rigged armour/vest will result in the item failing and the players death. The rigged items appear as real ones to the owner. Arms Dealer Arms Dealer At night, you may gift a player of your choice a 1-use gun. Your goal is to have your guns kill at-least one player on each side. You may not gift yourself. Possible Feedback You have received [item]! [Picture] All your items have been taken! Your target was visited by [Player x, Player y.] Your target visited [Player x] You have completed your audit and the results are as followed: Night [x] Item [y] Your targets last item/items where received from [Role x], [Role y] You were attacked last night! You have checked out [Item x] and your conclusion is that it is Real/Fake/Rigged Win Conditions Town: Have 1 Town alive and eliminate all Mafia. Mafia: Have 1 Mafia alive and eliminate all Town. Arms Dealer: Have your guns kill at-least one Mafia and one Town. You will die once your win condition is met (if you were still alive), and the game will continue until either Town or Mafia wins. Tiebreaking order: Mafia>Town Order of Operations 1.All Gun/Vest gifts, including Blackmailer-forced gift 2.Auditor 3.Graverobber 4.Disabler 5.Shaman 6.Armour/Vest activated 7.All Gun/Rigged kills 8.Rigger 9.Confiscator 10.Thief 11.Detective/Agent/Tracker Mechanics Days 48 hours, nights 24 hours. Lynch: Majority (51% votes required, ends day, not mandatory). Last Wills are allowed, death notes are not. Private Messages are not allowed. Mafia have a factional blacksmith ability, allowing a member to gift a gun/armour/vest in exchange for their night action, may gift self. Mafia have a night chat. Using an item forfeits any other night action. You may pass one item per night to another player, this DOES NOT forfeit any other night action. 1-use guns may be used at night to attempt to kill someone. 1-use night armour may be used at night to protect yourself from a night kill. Rules of Conduct 1. Forum Mafia Rules (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/42151-Forum-Mafia-Rules) 2. Inactive players will be replaced by another player; if necessary, they will be modkilled. 3. To ask the Host a question, you must highlight the question in green, and mention the Host. 4. Minimum of 5 posts per game day. 5. English shall be the only language used. 6. Do not post links to other websites. 7. Pictures are allowed in moderation. 8. Videos are not allowed. 9. Directly quoting any feedback or PM from the Host is forbidden. 10. Have Fun. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : February 17th, 2018 10:18 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. mafia smiths -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 17th, 2018 11:03 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. mafia smiths Yeh -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : February 17th, 2018 11:08 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. neutral smith -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 17th, 2018 11:09 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. neutral smith Oh yeh mor -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Arsonist Date : February 17th, 2018 11:46 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Oh yeh mor BlackSMITH GunSMITH KeySMITH Question - they'll have Narrator (visit to give) or Merchant (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/41629-Merchant-roles-mechanic-that-can-change-the-S-FMs-forever!) (veteran hybrid) mechanic? Also, how about baits? Veteran and Arsonist-Veteran hybrid. Veteran is vanilla veteran, Arsonist-Veteran, every night he's on alert, everyone, who visits him will get doused, when he dies, he'll ignite all his targets. His target - die as late, as possible. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 25th, 2018 02:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. update: added roll list -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : February 25th, 2018 02:42 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. town smith -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 25th, 2018 02:48 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. town smith Cryptsmith uh yeh babe mor plz. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : OzyWho Date : February 25th, 2018 02:52 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. That role list seems really interesting. Which ones are good guys and which ones are bad guys though? Does the Thief always steal the item at night before his target can use it? idea: Replace Thief with a Hooker. Hooker role blocks + steals the item. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 25th, 2018 03:00 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. That role list seems really interesting. Which ones are good guys and which ones are bad guys though? Does the Thief always steal the item at night before his target can use it? idea: Replace Thief with a Hooker. Hooker role blocks + steals the item. Might make it so that roles may be available for either side. So both sides can have any role. Not yet decided on the OoO (order of operations) I'm leaning towards that thief can't steal an item they are going to use. Not too sure about roleblock & steal though. Disabler acts as a sort of roleblock. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : OzyWho Date : February 25th, 2018 03:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. I wonder, if good and bad guys have same role abilities - how does one find the bad guys? Role claim the town equivalent and you are safe? It is not like a chess type of a match where both teams know their own team, is it? I see you have coroner and detective type of roles. What about lookout/sheriff/invest? I just think that 2 roles might not be enough for clues since high possibility town gets neither. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 25th, 2018 03:37 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. I wonder, if good and bad guys have same role abilities - how does one find the bad guys? Role claim the town equivalent and you are safe? It is not like a chess type of a match where both teams know their own team, is it? I see you have coroner and detective type of roles. What about lookout/sheriff/invest? I just think that 2 roles might not be enough for clues since high possibility town gets neither. Forum Mafias primary scum hunting does not come from role claims and role abilities, it comes from game discussion, analysis and debate. Most roles can easily be lied about anyway, so having 1 set of Mafia roles and 1 does not really chance much. The detective is a lookout/detective cross. A sheriff in this game doesn't really fit into the theme. And investigator roles are total shite anyway. (Personal opinion) Yet in this game there are two additional investigate roles, an auditor and an authenticator. Which sort of make up for the lack of other investigation role. Not all roles posted will be in the game, game will have multiple citizens in it. I hope this has answered your thoughts ^^ if not ask again. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 25th, 2018 05:32 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. I have so far made it all up to date. I challenge people to find loopholes, mechanical ways to break the game, and possible questions to ask. Please do question the setup ^^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : February 25th, 2018 08:26 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Smith smiths -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Arsonist Date : February 25th, 2018 11:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Smith smiths http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/063/660/The_Biting_Pear_of_Salamanca_by_ursulav.jpg?1280812955 Also it would be funny if there will be 2 smith's mechanics at 1 game: veteran hybrid (VISIT HIM to gain stuff) and classic (VISIT to GIVE stuff) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 26th, 2018 05:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/063/660/The_Biting_Pear_of_Salamanca_by_ursulav.jpg?1280812955 Also it would be funny if there will be 2 smith's mechanics at 1 game: veteran hybrid (VISIT HIM to gain stuff) and classic (VISIT to GIVE stuff) Yeh I wanted to include the vet hybrid one, but it would just push this games mechanics to far, was better not to make it too complicated. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Arsonist Date : February 27th, 2018 01:11 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Rename "Rigger" to "Nigger". :tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : February 27th, 2018 07:11 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Wouldn't town be OP if no one used items and just lynched? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : SuperJack Date : February 27th, 2018 11:49 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Wouldn't town be OP if no one used items and just lynched? Only if scum don't have someone to make themselves guns. It's true though. I might make it so that there are roles that can make someone lynch proof. Like a day vest. Or make it so that the NK is lynch proof. Your suggestions? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 2nd, 2018 02:03 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Only if scum don't have someone to make themselves guns. It's true though. I might make it so that there are roles that can make someone lynch proof. Like a day vest. Or make it so that the NK is lynch proof. Your suggestions? A one-use ability to craft a one-use lynchproof vest, that must be equipped at night. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 2nd, 2018 02:09 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. SuperJack Does Auditor know if the item is rigged/fake/real/disabled? Does the Mafia have a factional kill? (I guess not, just to make sure) Does Authenticater see disabled items? How does he see them? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 2nd, 2018 03:13 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. SuperJack Does Auditor know if the item is rigged/fake/real/disabled? Does the Mafia have a factional kill? (I guess not, just to make sure) Does Authenticater see disabled items? How does he see them? The auditor does not know it the item is rigged/fake/real. Mafia does not have a faction kill, but balence states they will have atleast one sure method of obtaining weapons. Authenticator selects an item in their own inventory and asks the host to check it. Since disabler only work when someone is about to use an item, an item can never be disabled after the night has been finished. ^^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 4th, 2018 04:19 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Changes made: Day-Use vests now in play, if you have one of these items, you may activate it during the night and the following day, you will be protected from a lynch. Rigger has been buffed, he may now use his own rigged items without penalty, and also given an auto armour, and auto vest. Balance states, that Mafia will have at-least one way of obtaining items. New role added: Blackmailer (Not what you think) Blackmailer At night, you may target a player, if that player can create items, they are then blackmailed to make an item for you. The item in which they make are random from their capabilities. The player is not informed. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 4th, 2018 04:25 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. New roles added to both mafia/town: Multitasker You may use up to two items at night. Conspicuous User You may use your item during the day. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 4th, 2018 04:26 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Also Balance states, that multiple citizens will exist. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Supernoob Date : March 5th, 2018 12:59 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. any spots left, first time doing a forum game ill take whatever is left -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : rumox Date : March 5th, 2018 01:32 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Supernoob sign up page is here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/41930-S-FM-The-Smith-s?p=719735#post719735) type /sign to show interest -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : Hybrid Date : March 5th, 2018 04:41 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. is solo mason possible? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 5th, 2018 08:11 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. is solo mason possible? No mason is possible. Durrrr -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : Supernoob Date : March 6th, 2018 11:53 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. sorry was kinda drunk while on here -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 7th, 2018 04:09 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. sorry was kinda drunk while on here Oh hey man I didn't see this! I definitely reccomend FM games, you've already shown your able to debate ^^ unfortunately this game is already ongoing, so you can only reserve. But there will be more games opening soon. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 27th, 2018 06:51 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. To do list: Remove Trapper Give Mafia a Factional Blacksmith Skill. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Distorted Date : March 27th, 2018 09:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. To do list: Remove Trapper Give Mafia a Factional Blacksmith Skill. Aww but I like the Rigger =( maybe not make him Lynch immune? just NI? OR his auto vest is removed after Mafia is gone. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : SuperJack Date : April 25th, 2018 02:42 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Rigger nerfed and added to mafia role list. All day vests removed. (Day users can still use armour at night to save from a vest) Mafia given factional blacksmith ability. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : SuperJack Date : April 25th, 2018 02:50 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's. Added Neutral Benign, Arms Dealer -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 4th, 2020 08:18 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's (13P) Edited by me in the setup itself. Changelog: - Added small forgotten things, such as Rigger's action in the OoO or typos - Added that the Arms Dealer will die when his win condition is met, does not end the game - Added 4 charges to the Conspicuous User's day item use ability (instead of infinite charges) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : OzyWho Date : February 4th, 2020 09:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's (13P) Edited by me in the setup itself. Changelog: - Added small forgotten things, such as Rigger's action in the OoO or typos - Added that the Arms Dealer will die when his win condition is met, does not end the game I see you left the Conspicuous User in. Obviously it's not as important as for a setup with day events. But it's a role that has a very high possibility of being immune to death if town has no guns or confiscator. For typos you might want to change the color of Real/Fake/Rigged There's no feedback for when Disabler targets you. It's a cool wifom, but I know I added it in my version. armour/vest are written as if they were 2 separate things. It's unnecessary, but SJ did it for a purpose I guess. Rules say to mention SJ specifically. Technically speaking Blackmailer is not in the OoO. But that's so unnecessary obv, idk why I feel the urge to point it out. :( I would add a line to Disabler, clarifying that the item still disappears as if used. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : February 5th, 2020 06:07 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's (13P) I see you left the Conspicuous User in. Obviously it's not as important as for a setup with day events. But it's a role that has a very high possibility of being immune to death if town has no guns or confiscator. For typos you might want to change the color of Real/Fake/Rigged There's no feedback for when Disabler targets you. It's a cool wifom, but I know I added it in my version. armour/vest are written as if they were 2 separate things. It's unnecessary, but SJ did it for a purpose I guess. Rules say to mention SJ specifically. Technically speaking Blackmailer is not in the OoO. But that's so unnecessary obv, idk why I feel the urge to point it out. :( I would add a line to Disabler, clarifying that the item still disappears as if used. Hey, I didn't finish my edits yet, but it was too late for me to continue :P This setup doesn't really work like your Dueling Smiths, as you said yourself. Roles are to be handpicked, and I'd assume that if there is a Conspicuous User on the Mafia side, Mafia won't have a blacksmith to deal an additional gun or armor to their team (+ their factional action), which would make "death immunity" cost the Mafia their factional kill. That being said, I'll add a 4 charges limit to the day item use simply to act as a tiebreaker in a 3 citizens vs 1 conspicuous user situation in which a permanent immunity would be possible, since SuperJack obviously didn't mean a stalemate to be possible. As for things that aren't strictly typos, missing elements or obviously unwanted elements (such as stalemate possibility), they will be left the same, because this is the original setup. Thanks for the feedback, btw! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : SuperJack Date : May 18th, 2020 05:58 PM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's (13P) Recommendation: Town role which creates an Item that has a Single use Alignment check comes after Confiscator in the OoO -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 41] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : May 19th, 2020 04:54 AM Title : Re: S-FM The Smith's (13P) Recommendation: Town role which creates an Item that has a Single use Alignment check comes after Confiscator in the OoO Interesting idea! Magic Rock Crafter, crafts magic rocks that can magically rock through one's soul to rock out its alignment :P maybe something more serious, who knows ~~ All I've touched is some minor balance points and some wordings, though; it remains your setup. It's a good basis to create a new one for sure; if you'd like, I can create a "Ladder edition" thread that has already been tested, since the change you propose is potentially big for balance and setup spirit. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-