* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41953 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 3rd, 2018 03:12 PM Title : S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Additions of Starcraft Players advised if there are too many Signups Role List: Efekannn02 Distorted Scvmurderer Starcraft Player Starcraft Player Starcraft Player Starcraft Player Starcraft Player Starcraft Player Starcraft Player Hybrid Sc2Mafia Staff Member MafiaZ Member Dunna Role Cards! Starcraft Player Attributes:Power To Vote,Convertable Efekannn02's Clans Efekannn02 Night Action:Kill Someone And Convert Someone Each Night Attributes:Cannot Kill Distorted Until 2 EfeM Members Are Gathered Or D5 Happens Cannot Be Converted And Night Immune Share A Night Chat With Your Clans Gets To Know All Actions At Night EfeM Member Attributes:Power To Vote Share A Night Chat With Your Clan Dies If Scvmurderer Visits Him He Will Die In 2 Days Unless He Gets Converted By Efekannn02 Again When He Gets Converted By Skwirl(EfeM Alignment Stays Same) Skwirl Distorted Night Action:Convert 2 People Each Night(gets full results) Attributes:Gets Revealed At The Start Of The Game And Cannot Be Lynched And Converted Night Immune Until D5 Or Efekannn02 Gathers 2 Members Skwirl Member: Attributes:Power To Vote Reverts Back Into A Starcraft Player If Converted By Efekannn02 CHOOOO Scvmurderer Night Action:Convert Someone Each Night(gets notified of result) Attributes:Cannot Be Converted When You Convert A EfeM Member He Dies You Die If You Convert Efekannn02 Gets To Know If His Clan Members Converted CHOOOO Member Attributes:Power To Vote Turns Back Into A Starcraft Player If Converted By Efekannn02's Alignment Immune To Skwirl Conversion A Random Member Gets Scv's Powers Incase He Dies Neutrals Hybrid Attributes:Has Access To Efekannn02's Night Chat(can talk and be anonymous in the night chat) Cannot Be Converted Sc2Mafia Staff Member Attributes:Insta Modkills Efekannn02 If Hybrid Gets Lynched Unkillable And Unconvertable And Also Gets Revealed At The Start Of The Game Has Access To Efekannn02's Night Chat(can talk too) MafiaZ Member Night Action:Convert Someone To A MafiaZ Member Regardless Of CLAN Alignment If He Tries To Convert A EfeM Member He Dies And Efekannn02 Will Know The Murderers Name Attributes:Cannot Be Converted Dunna Night Action:Visit Someone And Kills Him If He Belongs To MafiaZ Attributes:Cannot Be Converted When Efekannn02 Visits Him Then Has Full Access To The Night Chat Night Immune Win Conditions Efekannn02's Clans:Be The Only Clan Alive (Dead Starcraft Players Win Too) Skwirl: Be The Only Clan Alive (Dead Starcraft Players Win Too) CHOOOO: Be The Only Clan Alive (Dead Starcraft Players Win Too) Starcraft Player: Survive And Dont Have Hybrid Lynched(Converted Starcraft Members Also Lose Except MafiaZ) Hybrid: Get Lynched Sc2Mafia Staff Member: Have Efekannn02 Modkilled MafiaZ Member: Wins If Skwirl Wins Or If Hybrid Gets Lynched Dunna: Survive Until The End OR Kill The MafiaZ Members Before Dying Order Of Operations From Up To Down Efekannn02 Scvmurderer Distorted A Random MafiaZ Member Dunna Mechanics Days And Nights Are 24 Hours 51% Needed To Lynch Efekannn02 Shares A Night Chat With Gathered Members Clan Members Stay Permamently On Their Alignment When Their Leader Dies Special Mechanics If Efekannn02 Dies Then The EfeM Member's Death Counter Of 2 Days Stops Rules Of Conduct: No PM's Or LW's Minimum Posts Of 5 All Languages Allowed(English Advised/Cheating Will Be Punished) 5 Photoes And 5 Videos Per Day Allowed Editing Is Strictly Forbidden Usage Of FF00FF Advised Special For The Host: You Should Talk Like This And You Are Allowed To Pretend To Be A Higher Form As Part Of Roleplay Efekannn02 Only Gets To Know Which Role Visited Which Name If The Setup Rules Confuse You Then Do As You Please(Implying Youre Allowed To Change Some Rules But You Have To Announce It) If You Make A Mistake Then Dont Worry Just Ask Efekannn02 I Think I Finished It (I Wont Improve The Grammar Its Special For The Setup) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 3rd, 2018 03:13 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February accidentally posted it i wanted to preview it im still working on it -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : Gyrlander Date : March 3rd, 2018 05:48 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February DaaaaFAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 3rd, 2018 06:08 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February DaaaaFAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK i wanted to create a self made setup now i gotta finish the basic stuff (i will do that someday else) and then ask and hope for it to be approved -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 3rd, 2018 06:08 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February DaaaaFAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKK How Are You Current Opinions On It? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 3rd, 2018 06:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Can efe kill and convert in same night? Or is it one or the other -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 3rd, 2018 06:32 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Can efe kill and convert in same night? Or is it one or the other both because im always scum in the mod -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 3rd, 2018 06:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Can CHOOO convert skwirls? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 3rd, 2018 06:38 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Can CHOOO convert skwirls? Yeah They Can -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : OzyWho Date : March 3rd, 2018 06:41 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Do I see it correct? Overpowered cultists vs overpowered cultists vs normal cultists vs neutrals...ish ? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 3rd, 2018 07:00 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Do I see it correct? Overpowered cultists vs overpowered cultists vs normal cultists vs neutrals...ish ? yep i tried balancing them as far as possible i think its balanced now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 3rd, 2018 08:11 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February What's the fun in being a normal survivor, since HALF PLAYERS are gonna be survivors?! Pray for conversion????? Adding mandatory lynch would be nice. Why did you make Hybrid like a spy aligned with Mafia? What's the use of such a role? What's the goal of this setup lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 3rd, 2018 08:28 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February What's the fun in being a normal survivor, since HALF PLAYERS are gonna be survivors?! Pray for conversion????? Adding mandatory lynch would be nice. Why did you make Hybrid like a spy aligned with Mafia? What's the use of such a role? What's the goal of this setup lol Trying to imagine the clan dynamics and stereotypes -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 3rd, 2018 08:29 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February What's the fun in being a normal survivor, since HALF PLAYERS are gonna be survivors?! Pray for conversion????? Adding mandatory lynch would be nice. Why did you make Hybrid like a spy aligned with Mafia? What's the use of such a role? What's the goal of this setup lol And MM has a point, hybrids role is a little op as its basically an extra efe member. Should be rebalanced or taken out, i think too many neuts in a game with 3 cults is a bad thing -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 3rd, 2018 08:36 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February And MM has a point, hybrids role is a little op as its basically an extra efe member. Should be rebalanced or taken out, i think too many neuts in a game with 3 cults is a bad thing I Rebalanced Hybrid -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : devyn Date : March 3rd, 2018 09:04 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February While this is literally impossible due to the fact the people running this can't decode the code put there, this also would never get approved. However, in the happy fantasy it would, Skwirl would need to be able to convert 2 people per night (AND BE NOTIFIED) due to the fact they had 100 members in 3 weeks, and Distorted greeted like 95% of them as they joined. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 3rd, 2018 09:47 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February SuperJack Iced_Monopoly Some1 needs a review -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : devyn Date : March 3rd, 2018 11:16 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Can CHOOO convert skwirls? Look at me. It also works the other way around, look at... also... me... and YoungOne. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 19] Auteur : Hybrid Date : March 4th, 2018 01:02 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Apperantly im a jester Kappa -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 20] Auteur : Hybrid Date : March 4th, 2018 01:12 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February I think you could add my role to not to be lynched but get efekannn killed somehow -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 21] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 4th, 2018 01:59 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February I'll have a look when I'm home tonight -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 22] Auteur : Noz_Bugz Date : March 4th, 2018 08:14 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February I would play this setup for the memes -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 23] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 4th, 2018 11:00 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February i need to buff skwirl in a way -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 24] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 4th, 2018 11:02 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February I would play this setup for the memes i can already imagine you being me and messing everything up -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 25] Auteur : Noz_Bugz Date : March 4th, 2018 11:28 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February i can already imagine you being me and messing everything up kek, I would never mess anything up ;) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 26] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 4th, 2018 11:54 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February i need to buff skwirl in a way Isn't a double conversion op enough? And I like how you put Hybrid role now, a spy jester lol. It's interesting. But aren't citizens seriously disadvantaged? They should at least be night immune, so Efe clans don't kill them at night. Surviving in such a setup is probably hard. That is a setup I would actually play :D gj efe -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 27] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 4th, 2018 01:24 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Isn't a double conversion op enough? And I like how you put Hybrid role now, a spy jester lol. It's interesting. But aren't citizens seriously disadvantaged? They should at least be night immune, so Efe clans don't kill them at night. Surviving in such a setup is probably hard. That is a setup I would actually play :D gj efe citizens are winning no matter what until it gets converted they just need to pray to survive -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 28] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 4th, 2018 02:32 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February citizens are winning no matter what until it gets converted they just need to pray to survive Praying isn't fun tho ^^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 29] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 4th, 2018 03:22 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Praying isn't fun tho ^^ convince efekannn02 to not kill you by doing a hybrid on him which is hard af seeing the possibilities (i should buff the win conditions of citizens) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 30] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 5th, 2018 01:23 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February skwirl is currently the hardest role to play i need to nerf skwirl for choooos if efef dies early -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 31] Auteur : Arsonist Date : March 5th, 2018 10:03 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February What is StarCraft players, variantions? Night abilities? Where is me? I have no clan tbh, i won't be a clan member. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 32] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 5th, 2018 12:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February What is StarCraft players, variantions? Night abilities? Where is me? I have no clan tbh, i won't be a clan member. starcraft players are the normal clanless people we see every game -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 33] Auteur : SuperJack Date : March 5th, 2018 12:32 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February starcraft players are the normal clanless people we see every game I think what Arso was asking is where the Rolecards for that role is. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 34] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 5th, 2018 03:33 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February I think what Arso was asking is where the Rolecards for that role is. just one line up from my rolecards -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 35] Auteur : Arsonist Date : March 8th, 2018 01:56 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February All Languages Allowed ठीक है धन्यवाद, और अब हम हिंदी पर बात कर सकते हैं -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 36] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : March 8th, 2018 03:57 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Will efe run this setup or did he just make it for some1 else to host it? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 37] Auteur : SuperJack Date : April 25th, 2018 11:32 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Still interested with fixing this up? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 38] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 25th, 2018 11:38 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Still interested with fixing this up? yeah but im lazy af right now -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 39] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 25th, 2018 11:46 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February tbh i dont see anything to improve anymore... just grammar im the only one who can fully understand it so can anyone ask me questions about the setup? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 40] Auteur : SuperJack Date : April 26th, 2018 07:28 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February One question. Why lynch? Majority of players are Starcraft Players at the start, and they have no enemies (Apart from Hybrid which they DONT have to lynch) There really needs to be some incentive to lynch people. Is Sc2Mafia Staff Member convertable? What happens to the wincon of Sc2Mafia Staff Member if converted? Does Sc2Mafia Staff Member lose if Efekannn02 is lynched or nightkilled? I would change it so that Starcraft Player have to see Sc2Mafia Staff Member & MafiaZ Member, and Dunna dead before they kill MafiaZ Member. And that MafiaZ Member has to Survive And See Efekannn02's Clans & Starcraft players Lose The Game. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 41] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 26th, 2018 11:22 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February One question. Why lynch? Majority of players are Starcraft Players at the start, and they have no enemies (Apart from Hybrid which they DONT have to lynch) There really needs to be some incentive to lynch people. Is Sc2Mafia Staff Member convertable? What happens to the wincon of Sc2Mafia Staff Member if converted? Does Sc2Mafia Staff Member lose if Efekannn02 is lynched or nightkilled? I would change it so that Starcraft Player have to see Sc2Mafia Staff Member & MafiaZ Member, and Dunna dead before they kill MafiaZ Member. And that MafiaZ Member has to Survive And See Efekannn02's Clans & Starcraft players Lose The Game. Lynch To Destroy Other Clans Before Sharing A New Wincon Oh And Also (Efekannn02 And The MafiaZ Member And Hybrid Would Destroy Them) to cut it short i mean the starcraft players need to lynch clanmembers out of fear of losing i actually designed the setup that way so the starcraft players have their own opinions and ideas Example A Very Few Would Side With Scvmurderer (idk of which reason maybe because they like him or he can destroy skwirl) And A Majority Would Side With Skwirl (cause distorted is like the unkillable cultmayor of the town) And Trolls/ProTowns(the least) Would Side With Efekannn02 (to avoid getting killed by pretending to townread him) And Others Would Be Neutral For Whatever Reason Like It Would Turn Into A Shitfest The StaffMember Is Not Convertable And Loses If Efekannn02 Dies By Other Means That Is Not Modkilling(tbh Host Modkills should count too as a win condition lol im thinking about buffing myself and changing the mafiaz role a bit -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 42] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 26th, 2018 11:32 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February this will mostly turn into a game where everyone is against Efekannn02 until its his time to shine this is one of the most unstable setups here and should be only played for the sake of the lulz and historical accurateness lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 43] Auteur : Arsonist Date : April 26th, 2018 11:43 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Make a NinetyNine (Arsonist) role. He has a target, that he hates, if it will be lynched, he wins. Convert immune. At night, he can play Geometry Dash to gain Night Immunity. If at end of the day, he will have least post, he'll suicide. Goal: Make your target lynched, you win with everyone. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 44] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 26th, 2018 11:53 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Make a NinetyNine (Arsonist) role. He has a target, that he hates, if it will be lynched, he wins. Convert immune. At night, he can play Geometry Dash to gain Night Immunity. If at end of the day, he will have least post, he'll suicide. Goal: Make your target lynched, you win with everyone. make a good copypastable post fitting to my setup writestyle and ill add it -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 45] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 26th, 2018 11:58 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February I Changed Some Stuff Too Now I Made It Easier Readable And Removed Dumb Game Mechanics -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 46] Auteur : Arsonist Date : April 26th, 2018 01:15 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February make a good copypastable post fitting to my setup writestyle and ill add it NinetyNine (Arsonist) You Have A Target (It's Choosen Randomly), You Must Get This Target Lynched. Convert Immune, At Night, He Can Play Geometry Dash To Gain Night Immunity, 3 Uses Max. At End Of The Day, If You'll Have Least Post Count, You'll Suicide. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 47] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : April 28th, 2018 06:11 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Im still waiting for this to be approved, I want to play it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 48] Auteur : Arsonist Date : April 28th, 2018 09:35 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February NinetyNine (Arsonist) You Have A Target (It's Choosen Randomly), You Must Get This Target Lynched. Convert Immune, At Night, He Can Play Geometry Dash To Gain Night Immunity, 3 Uses Max. At End Of The Day, If You'll Have Least Post Count, You'll Suicide. I made a copypastable post fitting on your grammar. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 49] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : April 28th, 2018 09:40 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Efekannn02 finish ur setyup -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 50] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : April 29th, 2018 04:21 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February I made a copypastable post fitting on your grammar. Fine Im Leaving My Rank As The Dark Revenant Post Counter lol Welp Ill Add Your Role Around Midnight -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 51] Auteur : Date : April 29th, 2018 04:22 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Fine Im Leaving My Rank As The Dark Revenant Post Counter lol Welp Ill Add Your Role Around Midnight Add a Normie role plz -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 52] Auteur : OzyWho Date : April 29th, 2018 04:43 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Wtf is Mafiaz and Dunna anyway? Are they some kind of long dead clan or something? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 53] Auteur : Date : April 29th, 2018 04:48 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Wtf is Mafiaz and Dunna anyway? Are they some kind of long dead clan or something? MafiaZ's a pretty minor clan, Dunna's a guy -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 54] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : April 29th, 2018 04:53 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February MafiaZ's a pretty minor clan, Dunna's a guy I havnt seen a mafiaz member in a long time. I think they're dead. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 55] Auteur : Stealthbomber16 Date : May 1st, 2018 05:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February out of date we need an april version -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 56] Auteur : Distorted Date : May 1st, 2018 05:45 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February out of date we need an april version rofl Since Distorted becomes killable on D5, u should give them a discord on D5 where all the dead members can still talk with the living skwirl members =P -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 57] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : May 1st, 2018 06:17 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February SuperJack i think i cant add more to the setup and its done i want a last review on the setup so i can start a eumafia version with fake names -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 58] Auteur : OzyWho Date : May 1st, 2018 11:55 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February SuperJack i think i cant add more to the setup and its done i want a last review on the setup so i can start a eumafia version with fake names DISGUSTING! ban Efekannn02 :sick: -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 59] Auteur : SuperJack Date : May 5th, 2018 02:26 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February The game is Approved ^^ It is near impossible to balence, but if people wish to play it because of the fun and crazy mechanics :P it shall be what the people want ^^ -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 60] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 3rd, 2018 01:42 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February I think that having converted SC Players lose is really mean. It's not a nice setup because the converted people can simply... throw the game. Make them win when converted, or change the setup. Because right now, it's lame as hell lol. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 61] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 3rd, 2018 01:43 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Also why are Skwirl and CHOOOO opposed :( :( :( -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 62] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 3rd, 2018 02:06 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February I think that having converted SC Players lose is really mean. It's not a nice setup because the converted people can simply... throw the game. Make them win when converted, or change the setup. Because right now, it's lame as hell lol. I think you are reading it wrong? Converted people have to see their faction win. It’s the non-converted players who still win even if they die. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 63] Auteur : Date : August 3rd, 2018 02:07 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February This game is going to be a gigantic scum painting competition -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 64] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 3rd, 2018 02:15 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February I think you are reading it wrong? Converted people have to see their faction win. It’s the non-converted players who still win even if they die. You say that "dead" means "converted"? Because it's not the same... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 65] Auteur : DJarJar Date : August 3rd, 2018 04:01 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February You say that "dead" means "converted"? Because it's not the same... I have not a clue what you’re talking about -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 66] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : August 3rd, 2018 04:25 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February you guys were having a conversation here without the setup maker answering questions? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 67] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : August 3rd, 2018 09:23 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February you guys were having a conversation here without the setup maker answering questions? Do the converted Starcraft Players instantly lose, as I see in the setup, or am I reading it wrong? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 68] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : August 18th, 2018 11:17 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February btw if you guys lynch a lynch immune target i skip day -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 69] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : August 18th, 2018 11:18 AM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Do the converted Starcraft Players instantly lose, as I see in the setup, or am I reading it wrong? Explain Your Question! Converted Clan Members Win With Their Clan Unless... -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 70] Auteur : Scvmurderer Date : August 18th, 2018 12:30 PM Title : Re: S-FM Sc2Mafia 2018 February Also why are Skwirl and CHOOOO opposed :( :( :( Because there can only be one. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-