* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : becoming mafioso https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43548 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : dooglrig Date : December 2nd, 2018 06:21 AM Title : becoming mafioso the gf dies, 2 mafia members remain. how is it decided which of them becomes mafioso? are there rules or is it completely random? only thing i can say for sure: a disguiser stays disguiser if he is the only mafia member left and if still has his disguiser kill. only after that kill he becomes mafioso. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Yukitaka Oni Date : December 2nd, 2018 10:49 PM Title : Re: becoming mafioso Godfather died, the Administration/Cons will replace, if not then check if there is any mafioso. If not then game will prefer the non-killing mafia role first and then killing last -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : dooglrig Date : December 3rd, 2018 07:30 AM Title : Re: becoming mafioso i saw deception becoming mafioso with another support, and vice versa. so i guess its random between deception and support. i saw disguiser (with kill left) stay disguiser (only mafia left), but someone ingame told me he once became mafioso as kidnapper with another deception left. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : DJarJar Date : December 4th, 2018 01:04 PM Title : Re: becoming mafioso i saw deception becoming mafioso with another support, and vice versa. so i guess its random between deception and support. i saw disguiser (with kill left) stay disguiser (only mafia left), but someone ingame told me he once became mafioso as kidnapper with another deception left. For 2 roles at the same level I think it goes by player number at that point just because of linear searching -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : dooglrig Date : December 13th, 2018 06:43 AM Title : Re: becoming mafioso what are roles "at the same level"? the player number in the mafia lobby determines the order of bd actions if there is more than 1, maybe its the same for mafioso selection. i will keep an eye on it. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : dooglrig Date : January 10th, 2019 05:22 PM Title : Re: becoming mafioso update: i took a closer look at my last game where gf died first and came to the conclusion that there is no pattern with roles or classes, but it is only based on the position in the ingame lobby. whoever was higher there, always became mafiso. based on 10 game. ps.: never saw a disguiser or kidnapper with kill left become mafiosi yet. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : January 10th, 2019 08:31 PM Title : Re: becoming mafioso Yes, if either of those roles have an ability charge, it will not retire. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-