* * * SC2 Mafia Thread * * * -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Thread : help me https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44202 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 1] Auteur : yzb25 Date : March 9th, 2019 12:56 AM Title : help me Neighbour leaves the house at 3am and comes back at 6pm. During this time, his dog will give the same monotone bark with the same rhythm for hours. He never walks it and never seems to play with it. Been living with this for years and it's slowly turning me into one of those cliche nutcases you see on TV. Me and my dad tried talking to the dude and he was just like "what am I supposed to do... Try telling it to shut up?" Tried that. It worked at first, but the doggy's clearly pushing the line and slowly realizing he can basically get away with barking whenever. Though this is clearly neglect, it's not severe enough to leave any obvious evidence. May be misinformed, but I don't think RSPCA would take the dog away. Anyway, I'm welcome to any suggestions that don't get me labelled by this misguided society as a "psychopath". Open to law-breaking suggestions so long as they don't leave evidence ;). For reference, this dog is roughly twice the length of my foot (perfect length). It's about as hairy as an Arab's arsehole - and just as remorseless. I no longer share this soppy society's love of "doggy rights" any more. I have ascended. It's a glorified computer program on legs, and it's got a while loop that needs to be terminated by any means necessary. (kidding obviously, I'd never do anything to hurt it... probably...) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 2] Auteur : Omegasaur Date : March 9th, 2019 01:30 AM Title : Re: help me I recommend getting a bigger, scarier dog to terrify your neighbor's dog into submission. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 3] Auteur : rumox Date : March 9th, 2019 02:51 AM Title : Re: help me Put in a noise complaint at your local council -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 4] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 9th, 2019 07:41 AM Title : Re: help me Look at some r/prorevenge stories and use their ideas to stop your neighbor's dog -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 5] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 9th, 2019 10:40 AM Title : Re: help me I don't know the laws & rights of (uuuuuh England? Not sure lol), but in France, that guy would be fined for "being detrimental to the tranquility of the neighborhood or to people's health"... I assume that you have this kind of things too lol. If I were you, I'd do some search about your country's laws, and complain to the people who handle this. In other words: Consider the extemely legal solution before considering the illegal ones ;) plus, discussion of illegal activity is prohibited, by our forum's rules, so I'd advise not to talk about that lol -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 6] Auteur : AIVION Date : March 9th, 2019 11:28 AM Title : Re: help me Neighbour leaves the house at 3am and comes back at 6pm. During this time, his dog will give the same monotone bark with the same rhythm for hours. He never walks it and never seems to play with it. Been living with this for years and it's slowly turning me into one of those cliche nutcases you see on TV. Me and my dad tried talking to the dude and he was just like "what am I supposed to do... Try telling it to shut up?" Tried that. It worked at first, but the doggy's clearly pushing the line and slowly realizing he can basically get away with barking whenever. Though this is clearly neglect, it's not severe enough to leave any obvious evidence. May be misinformed, but I don't think RSPCA would take the dog away. Anyway, I'm welcome to any suggestions that don't get me labelled by this misguided society as a "psychopath". Open to law-breaking suggestions so long as they don't leave evidence ;). For reference, this dog is roughly twice the length of my foot (perfect length). It's about as hairy as an Arab's arsehole - and just as remorseless. I no longer share this soppy society's love of "doggy rights" any more. I have ascended. It's a glorified computer program on legs, and it's got a while loop that needs to be terminated by any means necessary. (kidding obviously, I'd never do anything to hurt it... probably...) Hugs~ Not really sure what you can do, but I hope you get through it! :D -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 7] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 9th, 2019 04:25 PM Title : Re: help me I don't know the laws & rights of (uuuuuh England? Not sure lol), but in France, that guy would be fined for "being detrimental to the tranquility of the neighborhood or to people's health"... I assume that you have this kind of things too lol. If I were you, I'd do some search about your country's laws, and complain to the people who handle this. In other words: Consider the extemely legal solution before considering the illegal ones ;) plus, discussion of illegal activity is prohibited, by our forum's rules, so I'd advise not to talk about that lol which country's laws are we following here? if one law is legal somewhere else what do we do? what about the americans each state has their own laws -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 8] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : March 9th, 2019 05:11 PM Title : Re: help me Murdering an animal for a purpose would not make you a psychopath. -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 9] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 9th, 2019 09:13 PM Title : Re: help me Murdering an animal for a purpose would not make you a psychopath. Mhmm, considering that so much money is being spent on insecticides, even though they harm human health, it would not make you more psychopath than the rest of humanity... But if there's another option, that does not involve murdering an animal that someone (presumably) likes a lot, maybe it should be considered, hm? which country's laws are we following here? if one law is legal somewhere else what do we do? what about the americans each state has their own laws The country Yzb lives in... and laws are literally always legal when you talk about country laws... ... plus that detracts from the point, you're derailing the thread once again -_- -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 10] Auteur : Cryptonic Date : March 9th, 2019 09:46 PM Title : Re: help me Mhmm, considering that so much money is being spent on insecticides, even though they harm human health, it would not make you more psychopath than the rest of humanity... But if there's another option, that does not involve murdering an animal that someone (presumably) likes a lot, maybe it should be considered, hm? The country Yzb lives in... and laws are literally always legal when you talk about country laws... ... plus that detracts from the point, you're derailing the thread once again -_- Whoa whoa whoa I'm not saying to kill the animal. I'm just saying if he did, it wouldnt make him a psychopath 😜 -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 11] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 9th, 2019 09:55 PM Title : Re: help me Cryptonic Playing on words to appear towny. DIE SCUM ;) -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 12] Auteur : DJarJar Date : March 10th, 2019 10:12 AM Title : Re: help me Marshmallow Marshall For taking things way too seriously Yzb i don’t know the laws where you live, but it should go basically along the same lines as a noise complaint. If you and a neighbor team up and complain enough times, eventually the guy will get fined more and more until he does something about his dog -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 13] Auteur : Marshmallow Marshall Date : March 11th, 2019 12:24 AM Title : Re: help me Marshmallow Marshall For taking things way too seriously Yzb i don’t know the laws where you live, but it should go basically along the same lines as a noise complaint. If you and a neighbor team up and complain enough times, eventually the guy will get fined more and more until he does something about his dog Excuse me? The life quality of a citizen of our glorious Republic is being threatned by an horrible animal. How dare you say it's not important?! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 14] Auteur : Efekannn02 Date : March 11th, 2019 02:53 AM Title : Re: help me Mhmm, considering that so much money is being spent on insecticides, even though they harm human health, it would not make you more psychopath than the rest of humanity... But if there's another option, that does not involve murdering an animal that someone (presumably) likes a lot, maybe it should be considered, hm? The country Yzb lives in... and laws are literally always legal when you talk about country laws... ... plus that detracts from the point, you're derailing the thread once again -_- screw you too I think you did not understand the question Is it illegal to talk about possession of guns even though that is illegal in Western Countries without special permit except in the US? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 15] Auteur : Brendan Date : March 11th, 2019 04:11 AM Title : Re: help me kidnap it, have u ever watched seinfeld? -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 16] Auteur : Date : March 11th, 2019 02:50 PM Title : Re: help me Kidnap the dog and make him do house chores for you -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 17] Auteur : Arsonist Date : March 13th, 2019 01:31 AM Title : Re: help me Kidnap the dog and make him do house chores for you no u -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- [Post 18] Auteur : Date : March 13th, 2019 01:32 AM Title : Re: help me Excuse me? The life quality of a citizen of our glorious Republic is being threatned by an horrible animal. How dare you say it's not important?! Soyuz neruyshimyi respublik svobodnyi -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-