PDA

View Full Version : Omg.

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 04:11 PM
There's a banner for latest mfm sign ups!!

Goremancer
July 14th, 2012, 04:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I7Ue2wX6iQ

Goremancer
July 14th, 2012, 04:15 PM
oh this is in serious discussions.
herp a derp.

Duzero
July 14th, 2012, 04:17 PM

What do you mean?

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 04:39 PM
What do you mean?

It showed up on my phone >.>

Duzero
July 14th, 2012, 04:46 PM
I don't see any banner at all, oh well.

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 04:48 PM
I don't see any banner at all, oh well.

Ok now I'm depressed. I saw a banner on my phone that had recent events on it and it scrolled accross the banner -.- it had the Halo S:FM and then Hosted by: AppleyNO and everything. Mods be doing upgrades!!!!!!

Duzero
July 14th, 2012, 04:55 PM
Ok now I'm depressed. I saw a banner on my phone that had recent events on it and it scrolled accross the banner -.- it had the Halo S:FM and then Hosted by: AppleyNO and everything. Mods be doing upgrades!!!!!!

Sounds cool, should make it easier to keep track of games and sign ups!

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Sounds cool, should make it easier to keep track of games and sign ups!

Exactly! I got so excited but now I don't see it!! GWARWA!$$!

AppleyNO
July 14th, 2012, 05:04 PM
What we need is a Sc2 Mafia app.

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 05:08 PM

AGREED!

Duzero
July 14th, 2012, 05:11 PM

omg yes

Damus_Graves
July 14th, 2012, 05:14 PM

This!

Dennis
July 14th, 2012, 06:18 PM
This!

AGREED i would use this so much i cant wait someone pls make this!!! :D:D you would be the next angrybirds or something

ajkei
July 14th, 2012, 07:51 PM
With buttons to make it easier to BBcode on phones and everything

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 07:54 PM
With buttons to make it easier to BBcode on phones and everything
Now your being greedy and talking about impossible antics here.

oops_ur_dead
July 14th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Wait are you serious? What the hell? This is something I tried to add weeks ago, but it didn't work for some reason so I gave up. This gives me new hope.

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Wait are you serious? What the hell? This is something I tried to add weeks ago, but it didn't work for some reason so I gave up. This gives me new hope.

Yes im srs. that's why it's in srs discussion. IT WAS SO COOL!! Apparently I got excited for nothing since it doesn't work....MAKE IT WORK OOPS!!!!

oops_ur_dead
July 14th, 2012, 08:10 PM
So can you still see it on your phone or what?

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 08:12 PM
So can you still see it on your phone or what?

Just got on and checked. yes.

oops_ur_dead
July 14th, 2012, 08:32 PM
Alright wtf.

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Alright wtf.

I don't see it anymore

oops_ur_dead
July 14th, 2012, 08:36 PM
I didn't even change anything.

What is going on how do I internet

Damus_Graves
July 14th, 2012, 08:37 PM

It...hates you???

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 08:43 PM
>.> this is annoying. It disappeared....I blame the programmer <.<

AppleyNO
July 14th, 2012, 08:48 PM

oops make it go!

Also plz add Android App.

oops_ur_dead
July 14th, 2012, 08:49 PM
What the hell would such an app even do?

AppleyNO
July 14th, 2012, 08:50 PM

Thats a good point.

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 08:55 PM

Give us updates on notifications and provide easy communication to forums on a mobile device. It will also have a section for pms and visitor messages. the major forum topics will also be different sections.

Jim
July 14th, 2012, 08:58 PM
Please move to circle Jerk. not serious anymore.

Blazer
July 14th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Please move to circle Jerk. not serious anymore.

Shut up troll.

Oops maybe the code just has some condition that is making it act funky.

Damus_Graves
July 14th, 2012, 09:32 PM
An app would just make this forum more friendly for mobile phone users.

Easier to navigate directory(Did i use this word right?? if not i mean the main screen seen when logging in), notification pop ups, and less magnify screen problems (I keep making typo's because my screen decides it doesnt like where it's at and moves in a random direction -.-)

things like this! ^.^

Duzero
July 15th, 2012, 05:24 AM

A failed experiment that was left for dead, but somehow it survived and is now starting to mutate :O

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Wow I just received an infraction from Akira for posting this is serious discussion....he calls this shi* -.-

Dear Blazer,

You have received an infraction at SC2 Mafia.

Reason: Signature Rule Violation
-------
Don't post shit like this in serious discussion. (I added the color)
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:

All the best,
SC2 Mafia

Oops did you figure out what was going on? I really wanna see this implemented :D

Duzero
July 15th, 2012, 07:11 AM
Wow I just received an infraction from Akira for posting this is serious discussion....he calls this shi* -.-

Oops did you figure out what was going on? I really wanna see this implemented :D

Don't worry, infractions don't bite. Just feed it and pet and it will soon go away.

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 07:14 AM
Don't worry, infractions don't bite. Just feed it and pet and it will soon go away.

Nope. I'm fighting this.

Duzero
July 15th, 2012, 07:20 AM
Nope. I'm fighting this.

Oh it got moved to general discussion. Then by all means fight it! You go girl!

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Oh it got moved to general discussion. Then by all means fight it! You go girl!

-.- yup and now the trolling begins.

Why can't i close my own thread?

oops_ur_dead
July 15th, 2012, 07:24 AM
No I didn't figure out what was going on. This issue completely perplexes me.

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 07:27 AM
No I didn't figure out what was going on. This issue completely perplexes me.

Are you going to try and take another look at it and get it to work? :)
The banner would be an awesome update.

oops_ur_dead
July 15th, 2012, 07:30 AM
Yeah I'm trying.

Did it only work on certain pages, by any chance?

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 07:35 AM
Yeah I'm trying.

Did it only work on certain pages, by any chance?

I think it worked wherever I went. (I mostly went between the "Settings" page and just Threads.) It just took some time to finally load it. However, I can't see it anymore. I do not know if my phone is acting up or if it is something else.

This was the first time I saw it and I've been on my phone while on this site quite a bit in the past.
Just trying to give you more information to see if you can figure out what's going on.

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 08:54 AM
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Duzero
July 15th, 2012, 09:01 AM
IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!

Yep ^.^

creedkingsx
July 15th, 2012, 10:33 AM
It works now.

EliteMarine
July 15th, 2012, 10:38 AM
I see it. Pretty nice idea.

oops_ur_dead
July 15th, 2012, 10:39 AM
Since this is here, might as well ask this: Are there any other ways that you guys think M-FMs and the M-FM system could be improved?

creedkingsx
July 15th, 2012, 10:42 AM
I have one thing.
If you got to like the Mafia Discussion section, and it shows you all the thread. Clicking on the thread takes you to the first unread post. The S-fm/M-fm threads don't do that. There is no way to be able to get to the first unread post, just first post of the thread (OP) and the last post; and when you are gone for like 8+ hours and there are 40+ new posts since you last read, something like that would be extremely convenient.

Duzero
July 15th, 2012, 10:44 AM
I have one thing.
If you got to like the Mafia Discussion section, and it shows you all the thread. Clicking on the thread takes you to the first unread post. The S-fm/M-fm threads don't do that. There is no way to be able to get to the first unread post, just first post of the thread (OP) and the last post; and when you are gone for like 8+ hours and there are 40+ new posts since you last read, something like that would be extremely convenient.

I have a button that takes me to the first unread post in a thread. It's at the top left of "thread tools"

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 10:52 AM
Creed what are you talking about? You can click the blue icon to go to first unread post.

Having signups is handy. Maybe as perk you could add ongoing games into the cycle as well? It's still news and can let members know if there is game they might want to spectate.

AppleyNO
July 15th, 2012, 10:53 AM
Holy crap, Banner is up and awesome, good job oops!

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 10:56 AM
It also seems that S-FM and M-FM are growing in popularity. After a little while it might be beneficial to separate the two into their own sub-forums. Especially since there is still development going on with M-FMs and it is held to a different standard. (Since there is usually 1 big M-FM going on and I have been talking with Luna how smaller M-FMs might be able to go on at the same time.)

AppleyNO
July 15th, 2012, 11:01 AM
It also seems that S-FM and M-FM are growing in popularity. After a little while it might be beneficial to separate the two into their own sub-forums. Especially since there is still development going on with M-FMs and it is held to a different standard. (Since there is usually 1 big M-FM going on and I have been talking with Luna how smaller M-FMs might be able to go on at the same time.)

I also think when we do that Luna should appoint someone to approve the S-FM's while she does the M-FM's.

Just a thought.

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 11:05 AM
I also think when we do that Luna should appoint someone to approve the S-FM's while she does the M-FM's.

Just a thought.

If. If they want to do that. But we'll see. It really is exciting seeing the S-FM and M-FM section grow :D and now Elixir is using anon accounts in his M-FM ^^ which is still leading to more development for M-FMs. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to have an M-FM game master for the more official/bigger ones. (The one's we vote on to go next.)

AppleyNO
July 15th, 2012, 11:10 AM
If. If they want to do that. But we'll see. It really is exciting seeing the S-FM and M-FM section grow :D and now Elixir is using anon accounts in his M-FM ^^ which is still leading to more development for M-FMs. I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to have an M-FM game master for the more official/bigger ones. (The one's we vote on to go next.)

Ill vote for you!

But in all seriousness, I believe that this website, and its FM player base, is growing. Besides people who come from SC2 Mafia, I know that I have been trying really hard to get everyone I know to play with us.

Duzero
July 15th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Yeah it's growing and it's great :)

If Luna feels like she needs help then I agree Blazer would be a perfect little helper.

AppleyNO
July 15th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Yeah it's growing and it's great :)

If Luna feels like she needs help then I agree Blazer would be a perfect little helper.

Blazer 2012!

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Ill vote for you!

But in all seriousness, I believe that this website, and its FM player base, is growing. Besides people who come from SC2 Mafia, I know that I have been trying really hard to get everyone I know to play with us.

Wait so you won't vote for me? Lol jk :p
I'm not even a mod, they would probably just shuffle someone around to pick it up. However I wouldn't mind if they allowed me the honor. I'd still like to partake in the sfm and mfm development.

And that's awesome! The more the merrier!

Duzero
July 15th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Wait so you won't vote for me? Lol jk :p
I'm not even a mod, they would probably just shuffle someone around to pick it up. However I wouldn't mind if they allowed me the honor. I'd still like to partake in the sfm and mfm development.

And that's awesome! The more the merrier!

No mod could match your speed at jumping around different threads.

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 11:20 AM

Lmao. You come pretty close ;)
But remember I tried to keep this in serious discussion so please don't get off topic. ^^

Duzero
July 15th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Lmao. You come pretty close ;)
But remember I tried to keep this in serious discussion so please don't get off topic. ^^

But we already established that you would be perfect as a sfm/mfm mod. Me and appley reached a unanimous decision on the matter.

AppleyNO
July 15th, 2012, 11:25 AM
But we already established that you would be perfect as a sfm/mfm mod. Me and appley reached a unanimous decision on the matter.

This.

And this is in Gen Discussion anyway.

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. But I think it would take more than that haha.

AppleyNO
July 15th, 2012, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. But I think it would take more than that haha.

EVERYONE PM DR!!!
GOGOGO!!!

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 02:00 PM
EVERYONE PM DR!!!
GOGOGO!!!

Please don't spam him that. Although it's a kind-hearted thought. :)
If anyone should do anything about it, it would be me. However, I have told Luna that if she needs someone I'm here. The rest is up to DR and them.

AppleyNO
July 15th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Please don't spam him that. Although it's a kind-hearted thought. :)
If anyone should do anything about it, it would be me. However, I have told Luna that if she needs someone I'm here. The rest is up to DR and them.

Im starting the Blazer election team!
Blazer 2012

creedkingsx
July 15th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Blazer 2012

-vote

AppleyNO
July 15th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Blazer 2012

-vote

Damus_Graves
July 15th, 2012, 02:10 PM
-vote

-vote Blazer

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 02:14 PM
:shy: oh stop it guys

ajkei
July 15th, 2012, 02:19 PM
Blazer 2021

ajkei
July 15th, 2012, 02:21 PM

True that
Whenever blazer is online, you look at the recent posts and its just a row of blazer's avatar over and over,

oops_ur_dead
July 15th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Blazer 2012

-vote

Goremancer
July 15th, 2012, 02:23 PM
tis true...
i think... blazer should... be mod if... he wants...
and if... other people wants... him to... be mod...
i don't... mind...

AppleyNO
July 15th, 2012, 02:24 PM
-vote

The mighty Oops has spoken!

Blazer
July 15th, 2012, 02:25 PM
-vote

Cant tell if serious or just trolling me. lol.

Thank guys ^^ (btw Ajkei you said 2021- When I am 28 you must vote for me)

Duzero
July 15th, 2012, 02:33 PM
-vote :)

Brendan
July 15th, 2012, 02:34 PM
this is in gen discussion you fool.

Damus_Graves
July 15th, 2012, 03:08 PM
this is in gen discussion you fool.

Don't hate cause your not in the election

Duzero
July 15th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Don't hate cause your not in the election

this ^.^

Jim
August 6th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Nope. I'm fighting this.

I got a 4 point infraction from Ambient for being an "asshat", don't worry they infraction system makes sense.

Duzero
August 6th, 2012, 11:41 PM
I got a 4 point infraction from Ambient for being an "asshat", don't worry they infraction system makes sense.

And one for über necroing.

Gingerape
August 6th, 2012, 11:42 PM
No, it's an active topic if three or more posts are within the last 12 hours!

Duzero
August 6th, 2012, 11:54 PM
No, it's an active topic if three or more posts are within the last 12 hours!

rofl

Bruno
August 6th, 2012, 11:54 PM

Ambient is a god. What he says is true, you asshat.