PDA

View Full Version : Points reseted - bug -

icarus
April 24th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Server EU

I had 154 points at the beginning of a game i only see male skin unlocked ...
WTF i was farming points to get high level on the rank !

Whats the point of releasing a final version if points are reseted two days after sigh

Clawtrocity
April 24th, 2011, 04:53 PM
I've hard close to 200 points two seperate times when DR has had to reset the points on NA servers.

Honestly it's not a big deal since it's only a model, but he seems to have fixed the issue.

Dark.Revenant
April 24th, 2011, 04:54 PM
When was this? Was anything else reset?

anemoneya
April 24th, 2011, 05:16 PM
I just lost about 160 points on NA server just now!
others didn't lose their points. Just me. I was like #4 on global ranking now i'm back to 0

mr.nollett@hotmail.co.uk
April 24th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Mate i'm really annoyed. its 01:19 English time. i've been pretty much playing 24hours straight since the points feature was added. and i ahd 320-330. i was rank1 ( zero) and i'm really confused and annoyed it's reset. i hope it's fixed soon. anotehr issue is just before it happened, people in the ranking system starting doubling or tripling. i was rank 1 and rank 5? lol. anyway, please fix this, or else i'll feel like i've wasted all that time xP thanks bud.... hope you do something about it soon :) peace.

anemoneya
April 24th, 2011, 05:23 PM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18581103/mafia.zip

points reset for me. Just now. and it's only me. I had about 160 pts and had scientist avatar.
I never logged off from bnet and next game I was back to 0 point. I was like #4 on global ranking (NA server)
here's bank files after it's reset. I should have kept old ones if I knew this was going to happen.
The only thing I did last few games was leaving few times at the start of game cuz of lagging people and stupid hosts.

anemoneya
April 24th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Mate i'm really annoyed. its 01:19 English time. i've been pretty much playing 24hours straight since the points feature was added. and i ahd 320-330. i was rank1 ( zero) and i'm really confused and annoyed it's reset. i hope it's fixed soon. anotehr issue is just before it happened, people in the ranking system starting doubling or tripling. i was rank 1 and rank 5? lol. anyway, please fix this, or else i'll feel like i've wasted all that time xP thanks bud.... hope you do something about it soon :) peace.

you are not alone man, it just happened to me. i was playing for 8 hours straight (my eyes are red). this sucks

icarus
April 24th, 2011, 05:24 PM
It has reseted on EU servers one minute before i post this topic on the forum. Reseted for EVERYBODY on EU. Ranks gone to zero. I confirm that some people had duplicated entries on the ranks. Exemple
1- Icarus 500
2- Mr How 450
3- Icarus 358
3- Icarus 342

mr.nollett@hotmail.co.uk
April 24th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Icarus is right. i think he was catching up to me but nobody was above 350 points. i was on 320-330. please recompensate me, my eyes aren't red but i am exhausted. going bed soon, hope to wake up to it fixed :) i'm not spending all that time again for it to reset again. hope for it to be fixed soon.

anemoneya
April 24th, 2011, 05:31 PM
seems like on NA server, I just joined room where all local rankings were reset but global was not. Maybe global ranking is not being pulled from server but from ppl's local file that's why it's still showing some high pts. local data shows majority of people have less than 0.6 hr of play now.

mr.nollett@hotmail.co.uk
April 24th, 2011, 05:36 PM
on EU server, it is both. it's reset, people are racing to get highest points. i think it'd be good to add the points together if possible so not to annoy the next generation of point powerlevelers ;p just a suggestion. EU tho people are racing again, or so it seems. anyway im off, hope its fixed soon.

anemoneya
April 24th, 2011, 05:36 PM
nvm, this new room has people who have ~100 pts and a lot of 4hr+ players. It was reset for just few people....damn it.

icarus
April 24th, 2011, 06:23 PM
If the top rank i see on my game is the top rank europe, there wasnt any 300 poionts or above max was 260 whe it reseted.

I hope there wont be anymore reset :s

Kaosu
April 24th, 2011, 07:30 PM
NA sever. Points just reset for me too. I had around 130 points, won a game, clicked on victory button, joined my next game.....no model but male available. I had over 5 hours of play time, 11 games finished, 7 wins, 3 losses. Not much compare to some, but still alot for me.