Cryptonic
June 22nd, 2012, 09:31 AM

Cryptonic
June 22nd, 2012, 09:48 AM
Edit:
Added this post to OP

clementine
June 22nd, 2012, 12:27 PM
I think your Lover role card's optional night action is the Fanatic's instead of the Lover's.

So basically this is godfather (must perform kill) - janitor - consort who mutually don't know each other vs. arso/witch vs. town

I kinda hope that you have included an arsonist as the violent criminal just because the witch is so underpowered and can't perform a kill on their own... There are some instances in which the witch would be ok, i.e. if they found and controlled the undertaker every night, but with so many Town PR's, I would feel sorry for the scum if there was only 1 KPN.

Cool idea though!

Cryptonic
June 22nd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Yea, I was planning on having it Arsonist. I guess I will unhide that. :D

And I just copypasta'd that over from Fanatic >_> they both will have the same thing lol
If you saw the entire role list, you'd see it's much more balanced, but where's the fun without a little wiggle room

I'll update the OP, thanks

Cryptonic
June 22nd, 2012, 12:50 PM
Edit 1: Made Fanatic not have a criminal record.

Cryptonic
June 22nd, 2012, 12:55 PM
Edit 2: Removed Witch, made Arsonist determined role. However, role of Arsonist has changed; he no longer douses people, but burns down houses.

Cryptonic
June 22nd, 2012, 12:58 PM
Things that bring balance:
Common Investigative Pairings.
Nurse's not notified of healing + attackers not informed if target is immune.
Town Drunk appears to have criminal record.
Fanatic no longer has a criminal record.
Arsonist kills whoever visits his target.
Lover gets a gun if alone.

creedkingsx
June 22nd, 2012, 02:40 PM
Arsonist sounds like Spree Killer

Cryptonic
June 22nd, 2012, 02:47 PM
Arsonist sounds like Spree Killer

I think you mean...
*puts on sunglasses*
Serial Arsonist
YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH

Yea, idk I just had an idea last night while trying to sleep about a set up with the evil faction not knowing who eachother are (except the main, who knows the entire team), and communication through internet, where the public can view, the police monitor, and the serial reads but can't post because police monitor.

Idk, maybe this idea can't work in a small game? maybe better with a full on FM.

ehh I still think it's promising.

creedkingsx
June 22nd, 2012, 02:49 PM
lol :P

clementine
June 22nd, 2012, 05:11 PM
lawl cryptonic your roles are like traditional roles named as other traditional roles!!!
Better tell all your participants to make sure to read those role cards.
(I think it should be fine though)

Cryptonic
June 26th, 2012, 09:21 AM
lawl cryptonic your roles are like traditional roles named as other traditional roles!!!
Better tell all your participants to make sure to read those role cards.
(I think it should be fine though)

Yea, I would make sure to explain the roles well, and to supply sufficient info in the rolecard.
And having a majority of the roles being named something else is better than only one role being named something else! :P would be confusing if every role was the same except one lol

Cryptonic
June 27th, 2012, 07:33 AM
OK. In my opinion, I have made this game as balanced as I possibly can.

I will no longer be making any changes.

Kann diese genehmigt werden?

Luna
June 28th, 2012, 10:02 AM
Complex but interesting, you should insert a Warning: Read before you Sign label on this game so people actually read.

Approved