PDA

View Full Version : S-FM The Lucky Orange Pachinko Parlor

clementine
June 20th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Pachinko Parlor S-FM

You have been invited to the Lucky Orange Pachinko Parlor’s 20th year anniversary event! (Cultural Note: Pachinko is a popular type of gambling in Japan) We have invited gambling enthusiasts from all over the country to join us for a week of fun and entertainment! This week we have installed special new machines called the Blood Oranges that have triple the fun and 100x the payout as our normal machines! Prepare for an experience you will never forget.

But wait! Alarms blaring, the Lucky Orange Pachinko Parlor has been hit by some thieves! There is a group of criminals in our midst, trying to rob the Pachinko Parlor of all of the cash in the special Blood Orange rooms. There might also be devious employees who wants to take advantage of the confusion and sneak off with some money! We have corralled thirteen of the most suspicious persons in the Blood Orange rooms. Between you thirteen are the evil villains mixed in with innocent bystanders. Help us catch the criminals and you shall be justly rewarded!

Role list:
Godfather
Infiltrator
Hidden Mafia Role
Evil Neutral
Benign Neutral
Architect
Operative
Hidden Town Power Role
Hidden Town Power Role
Cit
Cit
Cit
Cit

Possible Evil Neutral Roles: Chairman, Cult Leader, Roulette Master
Possible Evil Neutral Roles: Devourer, Jester, Student
Possible Hidden Town Roles: Actress, Kidnapper (Mafia Jailor), Mafioso
Possible Hidden Town Roles: Bodyguard, Detective, Doctor, Jailor, Lookout, Mason Leader

Win Conditions:
Mafia: Kill or lynch the Town and all Evil Neutrals
Town: Kill or lynch the Mafia and all Evil Neutrals
Evil Neutral: Kill or lynch the Town and Mafia
Student: Adopt your mentor’s alignment and win condition
Jester: Be lynched during day
Devourer: Wins with Mafia or Evil Neutrals

Description:
This setup features no investigative roles, so scumhunting must continue on into the night in various possible night chats.

Special Mechanics:
All night chats will be anonymous and labeled with random numbers that will change every night. (Mafia, Architect, Student, Jester, Jailor, Devourer, Kidnapper (Mafia Jailor), Mason Leader, Chairman, Cult Leader, and Roulette Master). Make sure to read the role cards carefully, as each possible neutral role is associated with a night chat in this setup.

Jailor/Devourer/Kidnapper night chats will be indistinguishable from each other.
Mafia/Architect/Cult/Mason/Chairman/Student Chats will be indistinguishable from each other (except in terms of size)
The Roulette Master Chat will be distinguishable from all other chats due to the nature of the roulette game played.

The godfather functions like a mafia architect. The godfather must PM the host the names of two (or less) players to invite to a night chat at least an hour before the end of day. The godfather may choose not to invite mafia members he suspects to have been culted. The Godfather may also decide to forego creating the mafia night chat in order to perform his faction’s kill or to pretend like he and his allies do not share a night chat in the fear of a visit from an Operative. If the Godfather opens a night chat, he cannot perform his faction’s kill.

The Roulette Master will choose two participants to play a game at night. They may talk and exchange information, but by the end of the night, both must submit lists corresponding to the nightly prompt. (Example: Submit a list with the names of 1 mafia member and 2 town members. Prompts will be weighted to include 1/3 of the role list.) Increasing values of points will be given for correctly assigning alignments and roles. The player with the highest point value for their list will be allowed to live, and the loser will be killed. The Roulette Master will not know the total value of their captive’s lists, only whose list was more correct. If both players submit a perfect list, then both will live. If both players tie for points but did not submit perfect lists, then one of them at random will die. The Roulette Master may invite himself as one of the two participants. The Roulette Master is immune to death by Roulette, and can mislead people by living after submitting faulty role lists.

The Jester may copy the style of any other night chat and invite one member to join him. The Jester may PM the host to create any number of night chat “puppet” accounts that the jester will control and speak from.

Qualifications:
I have played M-FM VII so I am qualified to host a S-FM.
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5571-M-FM-VII-Merged-Game-Thread

New roles:
*Note* Make sure to read the role cards, as some roles have been modified from these threads.
Operative/Infiltrator
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5384-Role-Suggestion-Operative-Infiltrator?p=90557#post90557
Architect
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4927-Role-Suggestion-Architect?p=81657#post81657
Roulette Master
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5655-Role-Suggestion-Roulette-Master?p=96031#post96031
Chairman
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/5222-Role-Suggestion-Chairman?p=87264#post87264
Devourer
http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4442-Role-Suggestion-Devourer

Rolecards:

Town Roles:

Architect
During the day, select two members of the town to speak to in an anonymous chat at night. You may choose whether or not to share the identities of your targets with each other. Your targets are not roleblocked or protected from night attacks and may participate in any other night chats they are invited to.

You are seen by lookouts and detectives to have visited the two members that you select to invite.

Bodyguard
Choose someone to protect at night. If they are targeted by the mafia, you will attack back and kill the attacker and die in your target’s place.

Citizen
You have the power of your voice and your vote.

Detective
Choose a target to follow at night. You will receive a list of all players that your target visited.

Doctor
Choose a target at night to heal. Jail executions, digestings, and cultings cannot be healed, however mafia kills and Roulette Master kills may be healed.

Jailor
During day, choose a target to jail at night. This will give you two an anonymous jail chat. You may jail after a lynch. Jailing does not roleblock, and does not prevent your target from participating in any other night chats. You have two executions.

Lookout
Each night, you may watch a target and obtain the names of all players that visited them that night. A night chat creator inviting a target to a night chat will show up as a visitation.

Mason Leader
Each night you or a fellow mason may select a target. If they are a citizen, your target will become a mason. If your target is a member of the mafia, they will learn your name. You may also invite other masons to a night chat, forgoing your ability to recruit. (Other masons may be sent to recruit in your place).

Operative
Every day you may pick a player whose night chats you will infiltrate. You will gain access to any night chats that were offered to that player, and you will gain access to an appropriate number of accounts to falsify night chats for the player you targeted so they will not know their account has been infiltrated.

Mafia roles:

Actress
Every night you must pick a player to target. If killed, you will show up with their role in the graveyard.

Godfather
Every day you may choose to invite two players to join an anonymous night chat. The mafia will not have a night chat unless you set up the mafia night chat. The two players you invite do not necessarily need to be mafia aligned. You may not be sent to perform your faction’s kill if you decided the previous day to set up a night chat.

Infiltrator
Every day you may pick a player whose night chats you will infiltrate. You will gain access to any night chats that were offered to that player, and you will gain access to an appropriate number of accounts to falsify night chats for the player you targeted so they will not know their account has been infiltrated.

Kidnapper (Mafia Jailor)
During day, choose a target to jail at night. This will give you two an anonymous jail chat. You may jail after a lynch. Jailing does not roleblock, and does not prevent your target from participating in any other night chats. You have two executions, but be warned that your faction may only perform one kill.

Mafioso
You may perform your faction’s nightly kill.

Evil Neutral Roles:

Chairman
Every day, you may invite one more player to join your Secret Club. Members of the Secret Club will share a night chat but do not change alignment. You will win if a majority of the game members are a part of the Secret Club.

Cult Leader
Every night you may recruit one player to the cult, changing their alignment. The architect and godfather cannot be recruited. Every night you may set up your cult night chat and invite any members of your cult to join. You will win if a majority of the game members are a part of the cult.

Roulette Master
Every day you may pick two players to play a game with you at night in an anonymous night chat. The two players may communicate and then must submit role lists roughly proportional to the numbers of participants left in the game. Point values will be given for guessing alignment, role, and night actions correctly. The player with the highest amount of points will survive the night, and the player with the lowest point total will be killed. Players may collaborate, or they may wish to submit completely separate role lists.

Sample game:
Prompt: Submit a list of two living town aligned players and one living mafia aligned player. You will get 50 points for each correctly aligned player name. This score will be doubled if you guess a player’s role correctly. This score will be tripled if you guess a player’s role and all past night actions correctly. If you guess incorrectly, you will not receive any points for that specific player.

Player 1:
Mafia aligned drug dealer = Mopin, N1 creedkingsx with attacked and healed, N2 drug CmG with received gun
Town aligned sheriff = Ash, N1 Gingerape, N2 Mopin
Town = BlueJay

Point total: 0 points for Mopin, 50*3 points for Ash, 50 points for BlueJay = 200 points

Player 2:
Mafia = CmG
Town aligned sheriff = Ash, N1 Gingerape, N2 Mopin
Town aligned detective = ajkei

Point totals: 0 points for CmG, 50*3 points for Ash, 50*2 for ajkei = 250 points

⇒ Player 1 will be Roulette Master killed.

If the players have tied scores, each has a random 50:50 chance of death.
Any player with the maximum possible score will hit the jackpot and be immune to Roulette Master Death for the night.
The Roulette Master is immune to death by Roulette
The Roulette Master may opt to play Roulette as one of the jailed participants, and he will always know the role lists submitted by the players.

Benign Neutral Roles:

Devourer
During day, choose a target to jail at night. This will give you two an anonymous jail chat. You may jail after a lynch. Jailing does not roleblock, and does not prevent your target from participating in any other night chats. You may choose to regurgitate, digest, or keep your victim ingested.

If you choose to regurgitate your target, he will be released at the start of the next day.

If you choose to digest your victim, he will be killed and cleaned in the graveyard (2 uses).

If you chose to keep your victim ingested, he will not be able to talk in day chat. If the devourer is lynched, the victim will be cut out and survive. If the devourer is attacked at night, his victim will take the bullet and die instead of him.

Jester
During the day, choose a target to annoy at night. You must PM the host which type of night chat you wish to falsify (normal, jail, Roulette Master) and how many extra accounts you wish to puppet. At night, your target will join your night chat and you may annoy them as much as you like.

Student
Once during night, you may select a mentor. You must attempt to select a mentor on N1. You will only successfully choose a Godfather, Roulette Master, or the Architect as your mentor. The following night after successfully obtaining a mentor, you will obtain a night chat with them. No feedback message is sent at the end of night regarding successful/unsuccessful mentor selection.

Order of operations:
Detective/Lookout move into position
Operative infiltrates chats
Infiltrator infiltrates chats
Architect, Godfather, Jailor, Mason Leader, Kidnapper, Chairman, Cult Leader, Roulette Master, Devourer, Jester, and Student night chats open
Actress chooses role to act as
Cult Leader recruits
Mason Leader recruits
Bodyguard/Doctor (+1 to health bars)
All kills occur simultaneously (-1 to health bars)
Student picks a mentor
Jailed/Kidnapped/Devoured targets released

Rules:
All night/day actions must be PM’ed to the host at least 1 hour before day ends or they will not be accepted and your action will be skipped.
Editing posts is NOT allowed.
Videos and images are NOT allowed except for last wills.
No outside discussion is allowed.
All killing parties may send death notes.
Lynch votes must be posted in bolded red text like –vote clementine
Day will not end early once someone has been lynched but the vote will be locked. The lynched player may continue to talk until the day is over.
Quoting PM’s is allowed, as all role cards and possible feedback will be posted and available.
Quoting night chat is not allowed, but it may be paraphrased.
Lying about game mechanics is allowed. Questions about the setup will not be responded to unless they are posted in green.
Players who fail to post or submit night actions will be warned and replaced at the discretion of the host.

Feedback Messages:
Feedback Messages:
All messages will be given in one PM titled “Night X Results”

Death:

You are dead.

Attacked and healed:

You were attacked and healed.

Doctor:

Your target was attacked!

Lookout no activity:

Your target wasn’t visited by anyone.

Lookout activity:

Your target was visited by x [,x and x].

Detective no activity:

Your target did not visit anyone tonight.

Detective activity:

Your target visited x [and x].

Bodyguard’s Target attacked:

Your target was attacked tonight.

Architect/Mafia/Cult/Mason/Chairman/Student Chats chat created:

You have invited x, [and y, etc] to join you in an anonymous night chat.

URLHERE@URL.com
Name: My Anon Name
PW: MYPASSWORD

X: ANONYMOUS NAME 1
Y: ANONYMOUS NAME 2

Invited to join architect/mafia/Cult/Mason/Chairman/Student Chats chat:

You have been invited to an anonymous night chat.

URLHERE@URL.com
Name: ANONYMOUS NAME HERE

Jailor/Devourer/Kidnapper Night Chat created:

You have imprisoned x tonight. Interrogation, commence!

URLHERE@URL.com
PW: MY PASSWORD

X: ANONYMOUS NAME

Jailed/Devoured/Kidnapped:

You got a little dizzy and passed out. You woke up in what appears to be an interrogation cell.

URLHERE@URL.com
Name: ANONYMOUS NAME

Roulette Master Chat Opened:

You have invited x [and y] to join you in an anonymous night chat.

Tonight they must guess a list of 2 town and 1 mafia aligned players, assigning roles and alignments to gain points. The person with the least amount of points will be killed.

URLHERE@URL.com

X: ANONYMOUS NAME 1
Y: ANONYMOUS NAME 2

Invited to Roulette Master Chat:

The Roulette Master has invited you to play a game tonight! You must guess a list of 2 town and 1 mafia aligned players, assigning roles and alignments to gain points. The person with the least amount of points will be killed at the end of the night.

URLHERE@URL.com
X: ANONYMOUS NAME

Mason Leader Recruit Successful:

You successfully recruited your target

Mason Leader Recruit not successful:

You failed to recruit your target

Cult Leader Recruit successful:

You successfully recruited your target

Cult Leader Recruit not successful:

You failed to recruit your target

Masoned:

You were successfully recruited to the masons!

Mafia member Masoned:

X tried to recruit you to the masons.

Culted:

You were recruited to the cult!

Devoured and regurgitated:

You were regurgitated. You were spared and may return to participate in day chat.

Devoured and digested:

You were devoured and digested. You may be able to rejoin the game if the Devourer is lynched.

Infiltrator/Operative Action:

You followed your target and took their place in all of their night chats:

URLHERE@URL.com
Name: ANON NAME

You may falsify night chats for your target here:
URLHERE@URL.com
Account 1: ANON NAME

Account 2: ANON NAME
PW: MY OTHER PW

Infiltrator/Operative No Action Possible:

You followed your target and tried to take their place in all of their night chats… but they had none!

Guardian
June 21st, 2012, 01:45 AM
Are you hosting this?
Then you are in for one very busy hosting....

GL having this getting approved.
GLHF in surviving it.:)

(As in, regulating the night chats ........)

Nick
June 21st, 2012, 02:20 AM
You might want to ban quoting role cards or URLs.

creedkingsx
June 21st, 2012, 10:26 AM
when it lists all possible roles, not the role cards, you have two Possible Evil Neutral Roles: ^^

Cryptonic
June 21st, 2012, 12:11 PM
Oh jolly, a SFM, I need in a gameeeee!!!!

Duzero
June 22nd, 2012, 02:20 AM
I think the citizens should be oranges instead. (Just to fool them into thinking they are special and important)

Blazer
June 22nd, 2012, 05:26 AM
i like how s-fms are getting more exotic roles ^^
sounds fun clem (will evaluate it after my exam ^^)

Luna
June 28th, 2012, 10:03 AM
As long as this doesn't end up conflicting with your Animal M-FM then you get a big ol'

Approved

clementine
June 28th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Yay, thanks Luna!

Blazer
June 28th, 2012, 10:29 AM
As long as this doesn't end up conflicting with your Animal M-FM then you get a big ol'

Approved

So you approve multiple FMs for her but not me? T.T I see how it is.

Duzero
June 28th, 2012, 10:39 AM
So you approve multiple FMs for her but not me? T.T I see how it is.

you need bigger manboobs ^^

Blazer
June 28th, 2012, 10:40 AM
you need bigger manboobs ^^

:'( they won't grow anymore.

Duzero
June 28th, 2012, 10:42 AM
:'( they won't grow anymore.

do like girls do, use a push-up bra ^^

Blazer
June 28th, 2012, 10:44 AM
do like girls do, use a push-up bra ^^

I'm getting implants

Cryptonic
June 28th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Victoria's Secret has these double push-up bras that are said to increase your cup size by 2 whole sizes.

Blazer
June 28th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Victoria's Secret has these double push-up bras that are said to increase your cup size by 2 whole sizes.

No shi*? *goes to victoria secret website*

rep counter: must spread more rep before giving it to cryptonics again. i liked what i saw ;)

clementine
March 26th, 2013, 07:49 AM
I'm assuming my approved stamp from 9 months ago isn't still valid :P

Thinking of submitting this to the queue after my current s-fm. Not sure if I would want to keep it at 13 players or expand this into a 20 player M-FM setup. I'd probably want to keep it at S-FM size, but your input is appreciated.

Also the comments in this thread made me lol.

ika
March 26th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Chairman
Every day, you may invite one more player to join your Secret Club. Members of the Secret Club will share a night chat but do not change alignment. You will win if a majority of the game members are a part of the Secret Club.

i bolded the important part of this and the problem is that there doesnt seem to be a limit on how many he can invite. it should be that you put a limit on how many can be invited each day/night