PDA

View Full Version : A feature to consider

Kaldra
April 23rd, 2011, 08:01 PM
Love the game, been playing it non-stop for the last four nights. My roommate and best friend love the game as well which has actually caused to come up with this suggestion for the game. The three of us are very competitive with every game we play and refuse to help one another if it means will win.

The problem we run into is that every time we play together someone can peek onto our screen and see in the upper right a bold color of what role were playing. Wether they know exactly what role I'm playing just by seeing the font color they know what side I'm actually playing for.

There should be an option to make that text white for every role if turned on. So that it doesn't have to be that way for every game just when players might run into that kind of situation.

Just my two cents, love the game, keep it coming!

EDIT: Or! This just came to me, Could the Role title be added into the text box where the blurb is about the role and the actual header just be Role. Just like how you have done it with the Graveyard.

Clawtrocity
April 23rd, 2011, 08:37 PM
Can't you collapse the frame by clicking the green square?

Kaldra
April 23rd, 2011, 08:59 PM
Yes but that just hides the tooltip blurb. Not the actual role title which is a BIG bright color.

ev1hmr
April 23rd, 2011, 09:28 PM
Don't play with people who cheat.

Dark.Revenant
April 23rd, 2011, 11:04 PM
This is extremely easy to add. So I have.

Kaldra
April 23rd, 2011, 11:20 PM
Yay! Thanks DR. Again, great game. Love the new patch.