PDA

View Full Version : A Mansion Riddle

Pokemon Trainer Red
June 17th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Alright, so here is my first riddle.

You're in a mansion and the power's out. You see a green door and a red door. Pick one (it doesn't matter which.) Now you see a purple door and a orange door. Pick one (again, it doesn't matter which you pick). Now you see a door with a golden handle and a door with a silver handle. Pick one. You finally come to some signs on three doors. One says "Death from drowning," another says "Death from machine guns," and the last one says "Death from electric chair." Then you see a big sign off to the side that says "Or stay in the mansion and starve to death." What do you choose and still live?

Good luck :)

Glip
June 17th, 2012, 05:55 AM
I've heard this one before.

Choose death from electric chair. The power's out, so the chair won't work, and you live! Yay!

Pokemon Trainer Red
June 17th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Alright, i'll give you another riddle if you want :)

Phyr
June 17th, 2012, 06:03 AM
What about going back all the way?

Bruno
June 17th, 2012, 11:18 PM
The solution is simple, comrades.

Kill the owner of the mansion and give it to the government so we may rent the rooms out.

Ash
June 17th, 2012, 11:25 PM
The solution is simple, comrades.

Kill the owner of the mansion and give it to the government so we may rent the rooms out.
i have to spread more rep...

Bruno
June 17th, 2012, 11:38 PM
i have to spread more rep...

In a communist nation there is no rep to give, therefore we are all equal.

Which also, by the way, removes the frustration of needing to spread rep.

Jim
June 20th, 2012, 09:16 PM
The real answer is to stay in mansion and starve.
From the extensive training in The Brotherhood i have learned how to eat mansion to make myself survive.

Duzero
June 24th, 2012, 03:47 AM
First I thought about some funky stuff with electric chair and using the golden handle from the door. But then I saw the power was out. Electric chair don't work.