PDA

View Full Version : Execution Methods

Dazartim
July 5th, 2011, 02:49 AM
Can somebody give me a list of these methods? I just donated and wanna know so I can use them.

ONES I KNOW:
Firing Squad
Gas Chamber
Hanging
Sniper
Burning
Electric Chair - Thanks Dark.Revenant

Dark.Revenant
July 5th, 2011, 02:52 AM
You're missing the electric chair.

NorthStar
July 5th, 2011, 11:49 AM
I would always go for the sniper with the occasional electric chair. :o

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
July 5th, 2011, 10:00 PM
burn works as well.

SilentShadow
July 5th, 2011, 10:41 PM
What I want to know is how does the choosing work? I tend to die a ton with my colored names and all, and don't ever get lynched. I have the ability (Donor :D) I just haven't gotten that many chances to try it. I think I've only ben lynched twice since getting the ability, and both times I wasn't paying any attention (lol) and my chance to choose ended in like 1 second. :/

Auckmid
July 6th, 2011, 11:08 AM
Burning? I havnt played very much lately, but I dont remember ever being burned. Is that 1 of the newet execution styles?

SilentShadow
July 6th, 2011, 12:51 PM
As far as I know you can only choose it, it doesn't appear for other people. Do I have to type how I want to die into chat in order to choose? Like say "burn" for burning or "hang" for a hanging?

Dark.Revenant
July 6th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Yeah, burning at the stake is exclusive to people who choose their own death. This was originally a bug but I think I'll go with it.

Auckmid
July 6th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Ok. At the moment, I'm mainly playing league games, but I'm interested to see what its like to get burned. Something I can try for :)

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
July 9th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Everyone knows that executions have a rare EX-mode right? It should have been enough time by now.

Auckmid
July 9th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Everyone knows that executions have a rare EX-mode right? It should have been enough time by now.

Yeah, even though I never payed that much attention, now I think about, sometimes there is an EX-mode
Sniper- Sniper misses, so has to re-shoot
Electric Chair- Charge is so powerful, the lynchee is vapourized
Firing Squad- After shooting the lynchee, the Firing Squad moves in and starts shooting the Lynchee again
Hanging- After dying, the lynchee falls out of the rope nooze and splats on the ground.

I've never seen someone being burned :(, but now I think about it, I've never seen anything in a Gas Chamber execution which seems out of the ordinary :o

It would also be AWESOME if Host had a "Still not dead" option, which if activated in very special games, there would be a 5% chance of someone getting lynched, but then there was an execution mishap, and the target would surive long enough to make 1 last night action, but would be executed 1st thing the next mourning!

AscendedOne
July 9th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Give it a rest auckmid, a lynch should result in a death 100% of the time.

Deolrin
July 10th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Gas Chamber - The chamber gets flooded with gas, and thus the lynchee suffers for longer. The camera also switched to a gray "security camera" inside the chamber.

S.A.S.Cnl.Alpha
July 10th, 2011, 11:44 AM
Would anyone mind recording Mafia games to make a video/youtube vid of executions + EX?

ChronoSnper
July 21st, 2011, 10:09 PM
Lol The first time I had the option to chose my execution style, I said: "Wait what?" and it sniped me. xD