PDA

View Full Version : M-FMXI Poll

Luna
June 14th, 2012, 04:25 AM
The Poll for M-FMXI is finally here.

As the Winners of our last poll, Elixir and Goremancer are not eligible to submit setups.

M-FMX will probably start up after FMXIII, so M-FMXI will be around that time too.

This poll will be multiple choice, again. However it will be a PRIVATE poll - no one can see your choices, so don't feel pressured from your friends to vote for them.

---------------------------------------------------------

Setup 1:

Animal M-FM!

Host: clementine (and Zane)

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/8968-Animal-M-FM

Overview: This adorable setup features the likes of Timon, Pumba and Winnie the Pooh. It's the Bees versus the Hyenas versus the Sheep. While I think that only a trained therapist could even begin to fathom what's going through the head of Zane and clementine, I think we can all agree that we are excited about the result! Will Scar claw his way to victory, or will the animals of Farthing Wood play their way to glory?

Special note: Bob-omb is an interesting neutral, rather like a Jester who must attract night visitors. Winnie the Pooh also has his own special set of Survivor rules which are sure to add more exciting strategies. There are also two mafia teams.

------------------------------------------------

Setup 2:

Amnesia Town!

Host: Escaho

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/8504-M-FM-Amnesia-Town!

Overview: Thanks to a mysterious fog the inhabitants of the town in this game have all lost their memory! This is a very strange game where no one has a set role. Will the single mafia team make it to the end, or will one of the many neutrals even make it past the first few days? Amnesia Town is not for the faint of heart, and Escaho will likely be cackling the whole time during this game...

Special note: Each night the players are given a choice of what powers they'd like to use, randomly selected. One player is also chosen as a Town Leader at the start of the game.

Setup 3:

Eureka Seven!

Host: Deathfire123

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/4663-Eureka-Seven-M-FM

Overview: Third time's the charm for Deathfire and his Eureka Seven setup. Little has changed and the stakes are just as high as ever. Each role has their own RP flavour and the anime feel really comes out in this game. Will the Ageha members terrify the Town, or will Anemone the Serial Killer have his own way? There's all to play for in this game, and the victory conditions certainly need to be kept in mind!

Special note: This game includes Lovers, as well as an interesting role in the form of the Information Officer. Deathfire has also invented a way which gives the players a limited choice to help decide what roles they are given.

Setup 4:

Clash of the Powers!

Host: McPwnage

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/8607-MFM-Clash-of-the-Powers!

Overview: Things will get very hectic in this game. The two mafia teams and the neutrals combine to form half the town populace - this game will be a race as factions strive to prove their dominance in the night! A major design goal of this game is to eradicate the need for Citizens. In this game everyone starts as a Power Role, so the mafia must stay on their toes and deceive to survive.

Special note: The Insane Veteran debuts as a new neutral killing role. The Soul Thief has also been reworked, and it now permanently turns someone into a Citizen every night.

Setup 5:

The Hunger Games!

Host: Rocshi

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/7302-M-FM-The-Hunger-Games

Overview: Brought over from the last poll, this setup remains fresh with its own surprises. One mafia team and a Cult Leader struggle against the Rebels. As President Snow and President Coin vie for superiority, who will save the day? Will Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark see a happy ending together, or will the Capitol show their prowess?

Special note: This game is mostly comprised of roles out of the Role Suggestions Compendium - if you're looking for an original mafia experience this is it, as the meta of the game will completely change. This setup also includes Lovers, but these Lovers are part of the Town faction.

Setup 6:

Five-Sided Town!

Host: Fragos

http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/6748-Five-Sided-Town-Mini-FM

Overview: This is the fabled Five-Sided Town making a repeat performance. In this game there are five factions all with their own night chat vying for prominence. Their allegiances may vary but they all share one goal; to lie, cheat and kill their way to the top! Will the Mafia topple the Police regime? Will the Militia overthrow the scheming Tycoons? Will the Outlaws be stopped?

Special note: The Citizens in this game are the key. With lots of separate factions that share a night chat and know who their buddies are, the day chat will be cautious place where unwary players will fall victim. Can the Citizens break the deadlock AND survive to live another day? You decide!

A reminder:

1. Animal M-FM - clementine
2. Amnesia Town - Escaho
3. Eureka Seven - Deathfire123
4. Clash of the Powers - McPwnage
5. The Hunger Games - Rocshi
6. Five-Sided Town - Fragos

--

Good luck to all the submissions! Once again it is another inventive crop of setups.

In this poll there can be only one winner.

Remember; multiple votes, private poll. If any smurfs vote in this poll then I *will* know and change the tally accordingly.

Forum Mafia GM
June 14th, 2012, 08:57 AM
UPDATE:

Apparently Rocshi cannot host a game during the predicted M-FMXI slot.

Votes on him will not be counted, though since everyone can vote for multiple people it won't affect anyone who has already voted.

Duzero
June 14th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Bees.

clementine
June 14th, 2012, 09:36 AM
lol, there are too many setups I really want to play/host :P
I feel like my vote was pretty meaningless!

Is it really just one winner? It might make sense to line up a few M-FM games unless the next FM is set to happen right after the MFMXI ends.

Forum Mafia GM
June 14th, 2012, 11:02 AM
lol, there are too many setups I really want to play/host :P
I feel like my vote was pretty meaningless!

Is it really just one winner? It might make sense to line up a few M-FM games unless the next FM is set to happen right after the MFMXI ends.

I think just one winner will be fine since there'll be FMXIII and M-FMX/M-FMXI after it, plenty of time for new polls with fresh ideas :)

clementine
June 14th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Oh, I didn't realize that the order was FMXIII, M-FMX and M-FM XI. I thought M-FMX was before FMXIII, but I guess that makes sense since I read somewhere that FMXIII is starting next week! :P

Phyr
June 14th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Gotta admit that my number 1 favorite this time is Amnesia Town by far. Roleclaims inc everyday (and why not - everybody is a power role).

Shaded
June 14th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Gotta admit that my number 1 favorite this time is Amnesia Town by far. Roleclaims inc everyday (and why not - everybody is a power role).

That definitely seems like the most unique setup. It'll be pretty cool to see how that shakes out.

Guardian
June 17th, 2012, 04:55 AM
I want to see Amnesia Town accepted!
Think of the WIFOM ! :D

Luna
June 20th, 2012, 02:05 PM
There is still time to vote on this poll.

Zane
June 21st, 2012, 11:22 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ndgusQJaVjY/T-NmB1vYmSI/AAAAAAAAAGM/YzeGFdskkGQ/s1600/animalsadness.png

Luna
June 24th, 2012, 01:01 PM
The votes are neck and neck for Amnesia Town and Animal M-FM.

Duzero
June 24th, 2012, 01:06 PM
If you don't vote for animal fm a kitten will die!

ReauxTzunami
June 24th, 2012, 07:20 PM
If you don't vote for animal fm a kitten will die!
What's a kitten?.. I don't remember...

Duzero
June 25th, 2012, 12:42 AM
What's a kitten?.. I don't remember...

http://www.legaljuice.com/cat%20burglar%20mean%20kick%20kitty%20kitten%20kil l%20hurt.jpg

ReauxTzunami
June 25th, 2012, 07:22 AM
.jpg
So.. that thing in that hand is a kitten..
Would be nice if I didn't have amnesia..

Escaho
June 25th, 2012, 03:33 PM
The votes are neck and neck for Amnesia Town and Animal M-FM.

Can't we both win? Come on! People want to play both! =p

Goremancer
June 25th, 2012, 04:53 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I like cats.

sorry deathfire :P
But I really like animals. I'll vote you next time I promise!

Blazer
June 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM
*RAGES* Eureka 7 :'( I still voted for you!
but I will enjoy lion king too xD

Duzero
June 26th, 2012, 01:18 AM
I think Escaho's game deserves to be M-FMXI½, hosted after 50% of the players in M-FMXI are dead and on a different day-night cycle. That way we can play both!

Luna
June 26th, 2012, 03:43 AM
This poll is now finished.

clementine/Zane have won with Animal M-FM!

The current line-up comprises of:

M-FMX - Festival of Blood (Elixir)
M-FMXI - Animal M-FM (clementine/Zane)

The next poll will occur once it becomes clear when M-FMXII can take place. After all, M-FMX was supposed to come before FMXIII but M-FMIX was too slow in starting.