PDA

View Full Version : S-FM Army Men Signups

Blazer
June 13th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Who remembers the awesome adventures of sarge and his Bravo Company? Playing on the nintendo 64 shooting those tan baddies and trying to catch general plastro? I do and I'm bringing back those nostalgic memories!

Here (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/6538-S-FM-Army-Men) is the thread for the setup.

A wiki (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_Men) for background info.

Anyone can sign up! And there is NO LIMIT! You may sign until I close the thread! I will reserve the right to select who participates and who does not, most likely will be first come first serve (however there could be exceptions). Game will start within a week or so, depends on signups and real life situations. I will also try to start the game without too many other games going on at the same time. So be ready when these other S-FMs get finished up!

Roles: 13

Green Army
Colonel Grimm- Mason Leader
Green Officer- Hidden
Green Support- Hidden
Green Support- Hidden
Green Soldier- Citizen
Green Soldier- Citizen
Green Soldier- Citizen

Tan Army
Tan Officer- Hidden
Tan Officer- Hidden
Tan Officer- Hidden

Blue Army (non-evil neutrals)
Blue Spy- Hidden
Blue Spy- Hidden

Red Army (evil neutral)
Red Soldier- Hidden

Signatures
1. Duzero
2. Shaded
3. Brendan
4. Ash (signed in blood like a champ)
5. Bahkieh
6. SirBlayzalot
7. Creedkingsx (signed in EEFFFFSSS)
8. BlueJay
9. MANgerine
10. Ajkei
11. CHICKen
12. Joey
13. TheJackOfSpades

Reserves
1. Glip
2. Duffmana
3. Cinotpyrc

Blazer
June 13th, 2012, 09:29 AM
Day 1 Begins (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2%3A30%3A00+am+CDT++%7C++Sunday%2C+June+24%2C+2 012)

Forum Cow Offsite Forum (www.thisisforummafia.forumcow.com)

Please ask any questions between now and when the game starts, I will use this post to add your questions with my answers. (you may also ask questions during the game)

Kovath
June 13th, 2012, 09:54 AM
/sign

Preliminary... may have to unsign if the start date is inconvenient

Blazer
June 13th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Completely understandable. I will try to start with as few other games as possible and a convenient time for players.

Shaded
June 13th, 2012, 10:08 AM
Completely understandable. I will try to start with as few other games as possible and a convenient time for players.

In that case I can give a tentative /sign as well.

Ah Army Men. Good Times.

Brendan
June 13th, 2012, 10:25 AM
/sign

Ash
June 13th, 2012, 11:05 AM
/signed in blood like a champ
If I get in FM I will /unsign. If I don't, I will also /unsign (Nah jk i'll stay)

Blazer
June 13th, 2012, 11:32 AM
/signed in blood like a champ
If I get in FM I will /unsign. If I don't, I will also /unsign (Nah jk i'll stay)
lol ok. It might not start until fm is almost done, just fyi.

Bahkieh
June 13th, 2012, 12:31 PM
/sign

SirBlayzalot
June 13th, 2012, 03:06 PM
/Sign

I think I've seen this in "In the army now"

creedkingsx
June 13th, 2012, 03:09 PM
what the eff Blazer

Blazer
June 13th, 2012, 05:20 PM
/Sign

I think I've seen this in "In the army now"

Huh?

what the eff Blazer

What? Hi ^^v Sorry it's been so long. I was wondering when you were gonna get on.

Ash
June 13th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Blazer is going to host while he plays with us on his smurf......

Blazer
June 13th, 2012, 06:31 PM
Blazer is going to host while he plays with us on his smurf......

Yes, you figured it alllll out. Mr jeanyus!

If I did, I would still probably end up lynched xD

straykiwi
June 13th, 2012, 08:36 PM
/sign

creedkingsx
June 13th, 2012, 09:10 PM

Minecraft
June 13th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Signs up

Kovath
June 15th, 2012, 05:30 PM
/unsign

I'm leaving next week and I'm just not sure how things will play out

So I'm just gonna not play FMs in that time period just to be safe

Duzero
June 15th, 2012, 05:32 PM
/sign for great justice!

MANgerine
June 15th, 2012, 06:41 PM
BRO this game is MANly
since it has MEN in the title
MANgerine must MAN up and sign
like a MAN

/SIGN like a MAN

straykiwi
June 15th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Heya, I'm in too many games atm, and I despise lurkers so I do not want to become one. sorry blazer
/unsign

Blazer
June 15th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Heya, I'm in too many games atm, and I despise lurkers so I do not want to become one. sorry blazer
/unsign

It's cool. You can probably resign before it even starts.

CHICKen
June 15th, 2012, 09:36 PM
hey this looks fun!
Can army girls play too?

Blazer
June 15th, 2012, 10:57 PM
hey this looks fun!
Can army girls play too?

chya. the more the merrier ^^ vikki is an army girl after all....so was that blue spy....(remembers Nintendo days)

CHICKen
June 16th, 2012, 12:48 AM
awsome!! /sign

This is going to be my first game :D

ajkei
June 16th, 2012, 01:02 AM
/sign
you have to give me colonel GriM-DeMoN though

Glip
June 16th, 2012, 01:13 AM
BRO this game is MANly
since it has MEN in the title
MANgerine must MAN up and sign
like a MAN

/SIGN like a MAN

That's the voice of a man who's in denial, overcompensating to hide his latent homosexual tendencies.

/sign in PINK like a man who's secure in his masculinity.

Duzero
June 16th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Wow I got placed as #1, love you Blazer :shy:

Blazer
June 16th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Wow I got placed as #1, love you Blazer :shy:

<3

Joey
June 17th, 2012, 06:43 AM
/sign

Bluejay
June 17th, 2012, 02:24 PM
/sign

TheJackofSpades
June 17th, 2012, 02:49 PM
/sign

Duffmana
June 17th, 2012, 05:14 PM
/sign

Cryptonic
June 20th, 2012, 06:54 AM
/sigh'n!!

Blazer
June 20th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Just a quick update. Sfm stop the bomb is almost done! That leaves the foundation as the only other sfm going on. The game is currently at nine players with four town dead. The main FM will start tomorrow, unless something else happens, I plan to start the game this weekend. I will send pms to verify players received the message. Please post here below me if you acknowledge the changes and don't wish to receive a pm

Ash
June 20th, 2012, 10:16 AM
i like pie

Cryptonic
June 20th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Duzero
June 20th, 2012, 10:31 AM
i like pie

this

MANgerine
June 20th, 2012, 10:31 AM
MANgerine wants to be an ARMY MAN
like a MAN

Glip
June 20th, 2012, 11:52 AM
Sorry for pulling out so late, but I'm going to have to

/unsign

I only just found out about 5 minutes ago that I won't have internet access until Tuesday, so unless you postpone the game until then, I won't be able to play.

Blazer
June 20th, 2012, 12:19 PM
Sorry for pulling out so late, but I'm going to have to

/unsign

I only just found out about 5 minutes ago that I won't have internet access until Tuesday, so unless you postpone the game until then, I won't be able to play.

Ok. I just sent out PMs, so if there are more people with conflicts I will move the date. If there aren't any more, I'm sorry but I will probably start it. There's always the Amkira™ The Trollagy S-FM (http://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showthread.php/8997-S-FM-Amkira%E2%84%A2-The-Trollagy) though! :)

Blazer
June 20th, 2012, 06:13 PM
PMs have been sent out. So far no one else has any issue with the start date. I have set the start date, and the game will begin at THIS (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2%3A30%3A00+am+CDT++%7C++Sunday%2C+June+24%2C+2 012) time!
Before this time, please visit THIS (www.thisisforummafia.forumcow.com) site and create an account for yourself ^^ please use the name you have on the sc2mafia site. I will then approve your accounts and assign roles ^^

Please ask any questions between now and when the game starts, I will use my second post to add your questions with my answers. (you may also ask questions during the game)

Glip
June 20th, 2012, 06:21 PM
PMs have been sent out. So far no one else has any issue with the start date. I have set the start date, and the game will begin at THIS (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2%3A30%3A00+am+CDT++%7C++Sunday%2C+June+24%2C+2 012) time!
Before this time, please visit THIS (www.thisisforummafia.forumcow.com) site and create an account for yourself ^^ please use the name you have on the sc2mafia site. I will then approve your accounts and assign roles ^^

Please ask any questions between now and when the game starts, I will use my second post to add your questions with my answers. (you may also ask questions during the game)

I'll actually be getting back to my computer late Monday night, so if you end up needing to replace someone then, I'll be available.

MANgerine
June 20th, 2012, 06:30 PM
anyone else have a PROBLEM
with FORUM COW
what a COW
DAYSHOOT like a MAN

i can't access it BLAZER

CHICKen
June 20th, 2012, 06:49 PM
i cant get into forum cow either it doesnt load :(
blazer!!!!!!!!!!

Blazer
June 20th, 2012, 08:33 PM
I'll actually be getting back to my computer late Monday night, so if you end up needing to replace someone then, I'll be available.
:o hmmmm......thank you for volunteering for reserve ^^ however, the game starts Sunday afternoon...how late on Monday you be back? I might be able to work something :3

anyone else have a PROBLEM
with FORUM COW
what a COW
DAYSHOOT like a MAN

i can't access it BLAZER

i cant get into forum cow either it doesnt load :(
blazer!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.thisisforummafia.forumcow.com/
try to just copy and paste that :/ maybe the site was down or something

Glip
June 20th, 2012, 08:45 PM
:o hmmmm......thank you for volunteering for reserve ^^ however, the game starts Sunday afternoon...how late on Monday you be back? I might be able to work something :3

Don't know exactly, probably not before 9:30 PM EDT, and hopefully before 11 PM, although it may be a little later.

Blazer
June 20th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Well I will say that a player has registered on the site! So apparently it's working right now or something. Please try again ^^

look for my PM glip ;)

Cryptonic
June 21st, 2012, 10:09 AM
Was the player limit decreased?

Blazer
June 21st, 2012, 11:04 AM
Was the player limit decreased?

I'ts always been 13. I just had signups open for more than 13. It makes my job easier to get a good pool of players if I have more to choose from. In this case, the first few that signed up met the criteria.
(read the first post I made, look for the teal words ^^)

EDIT: Currently determining roles and assigning them! (random.org is involved) Please look for the PM with your role inside! I am giving you guys this time to come up with a plan for your role (since I'm so nice). Please take this time to ask questions about roles, game mechanics, etc.. so that when the game starts, you are ready to go! Feel free to PM me questions or post them here! I will be busy with IRL stuff tomorrow and the day after, so please use today as the time to ask questions since I will only be able to get on periodically tomorrow.

Thank you to those who made their accounts! It was a great help to me! I really appreciate it!

EDIT 2: everything should be sent out and ready to go!

TheJackofSpades
June 22nd, 2012, 11:40 AM
When does this game actually start?

Blazer
June 22nd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Day 1 Begins (http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=2%3A30%3A00+am+CDT++%7C++Sunday%2C+June+24%2C+2 012)

Forum Cow Offsite Forum (www.thisisforummafia.forumcow.com)

Please ask any questions between now and when the game starts, I will use this post to add your questions with my answers. (you may also ask questions during the game)

When does this game actually start?

then.

Blazer
June 24th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Just wanted to let you guys know that I changed your email addresses on the offsite forum, so you don't have to worry about spam or any of that other stuff. Your email account remains private.

Also, the game starts in ~3 hours.

The signup thread is now closed. If you have any questions please PM me. If anyone would like to be added to the reserve list, please PM me as well. Good luck guys, hope you all have fun ^^