PDA

View Full Version : Can't use Save Slot

Elixir
July 3rd, 2011, 05:18 AM
Trying to Load the variant just gives 0 slots left.

Clicking on the catalog doesnt bring up anything either.

Tested in both full game and solo.

Nick
July 3rd, 2011, 10:31 AM
The save slots need to be tweaked anyway... after addition of 2 semi-detectives.
Number of townies need to be nerfed.

Yinyang107
July 3rd, 2011, 10:43 AM
You can't even make a new save slot, though.

FalseTruth
July 3rd, 2011, 10:54 AM
When I join as myself and try to upload my save, it doesn't load. When I tried to create a new setup and save it, it prompted the error, "Too many roles are selected." Please fix.

McJesus
July 3rd, 2011, 12:22 PM
was just going to report this, yes please fix

Dark.Revenant
July 3rd, 2011, 12:47 PM
I am occupied for a long time. Won't be fixed for a while. Why did nobody test this on the two-day-long test version?

Clawtrocity
July 3rd, 2011, 01:01 PM
We did, Goon was complaining about it. Ash was complaining about it. Elixir was complaining about it. No one bothered to tell you apparently.

I guess they all assumed you knew or something.

FalseTruth
July 3rd, 2011, 01:10 PM
We thought it was only a problem with the test version.

Goonswarm
July 3rd, 2011, 01:43 PM
We thought it was only a problem with the test version.

Pretty much this lol.

Edit

I am occupied for a long time. Won't be fixed for a while. Why did nobody test this on the two-day-long test version?

Oh god no a long time without save slot is going to be super lame. Takes so fucking long to set everything up every game :(

frostie
July 3rd, 2011, 05:07 PM
80% of the games people leave because it takes too long to setup

LeaversGonnaLeave
July 3rd, 2011, 05:20 PM
80% of the games people leave because it takes too long to setup

If you are the host of a Public game then you should warn the people that join that save slots are fucked and it will take a minute to set up the rules. If you are warning them and it's the last person or two that joins before the game auto starts that keep leaving since they get into the game and don't know that anything is wrong, then you should have be ready with a copy/paste of "Save slots broken this patch. Will set up quickly" for as soon as you are able to chat in game. It might not help every time, but if people feel you know what you are doing then they might be more inclined to stay instead of staying with a "Noob Host".

Actually, it probably won't help at all. Leavers gonna... meh I forget the rest. Will edit in later.

McJesus
July 3rd, 2011, 08:15 PM
Just get it fixed as soon as you can DR, I'm sure we can all live without save slots for a while.

Computer
July 3rd, 2011, 09:26 PM
yea... takes 1-2 mins to setup a good setup, some ignorant people still scream repick, this guy doesnt have a save slot, trolls then leaves...

Nick
July 4th, 2011, 01:07 AM
It's time to rebalance our save slots anyway. With trackers and watchers added, town is a bit OP in most of the old save slots...