PDA

View Full Version : Immune Godfather lost to not-immune Sk

tutudragon16
July 2nd, 2011, 01:58 AM
so im just a little bit miffed because a game i should have won and earn full points i lost.

it was between me, a consig turned godfather who was immune at night and the serial killer, who wasn't immune after the final night.

in a game i thought i should have won since i could have killed him the follow night while still immune, instead it ended right there and i lost to the sk.

so yes i count this as a bug. you should get on now to fix.

sorry if worded meanly, im just sour that the sk got 35 points he should not have earned while i only got 8.

thank you.

Dark.Revenant
July 2nd, 2011, 02:22 AM
The reason I will not change this:

Currently, the SK has a very small chance of victory.
If I made neutrals like the SK lose ties to various roles, including Godfather, Mayor, Vigilante, Jailor, and others, it cuts the chance of victory nearly in half. The Godfather already has the advantage of having two lackeys. The Serial Killer is all alone and sad.

I have a balanced the game around a strict, seemingly nonsensical tie-resolving system and it would be very difficult for me to change it now.

To avoid confusion, I have put a brief explanation of this system on the loading screen of the next update.

Sonofenix
July 4th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Is there a bug regarding this showdown?

I just lost as an SK 1v1 vs a night-immune GF. We lynched the last town and instead of ending the game during the day it proceeded to the night, where I could not kill the GF but he ended up killing me.

Dark.Revenant
July 4th, 2011, 12:57 PM
That, too, is intended. Sometimes it is better to no-lynch to achieve your goals.