PDA

View Full Version : Arsonist knowing whos doused

divemaster127
July 2nd, 2011, 12:14 AM
arsonist knowing whos doused isnt working in the test map

LeaversGonnaLeave
July 2nd, 2011, 12:31 AM
- Arsonist knows who he has doused on any given night

From the way this is worded I would assume that it means that even if a Witch controlled you, whether you know or not, then you will know who you doused accurately instead of being screwed over thinking you have doused everybody else in the game but have really just been dousing yourself every night. I don't believe it means that it keeps track of who you have doused overall though. Much like the investigator/sheriff has to keep track of the information they receive at night. If you really can't remember who you've doused then use a piece of paper, use your logs, or open up notepad on your computer and run in windowed mode. I have a hard time remembering exactly who I've doused after a few nights especially while trying to keep up with lying to 13 people and avoiding the random kills of the mafia/vigilante but if you want to win, you gotta try a bit harder as the arson. I'd say it's probably the hardest role to win as in the game but it's fun to have the challenge that it brings to the table.

divemaster127
July 2nd, 2011, 12:57 AM
i thought a x or something would appear next to someones name if you doused them on the new test map but nothing showed up

Yinyang107
July 3rd, 2011, 10:46 AM
Leavers has it right: when you douse someone, it now says "you have doused xxx". You still need to keep track yourself.

Claire_Stanfield
July 8th, 2011, 02:35 AM
Uh.. wasn't it "Your target knows that he was doused"?

Elixir
July 8th, 2011, 03:25 AM
Locking this. It's fixed.