PDA

View Full Version : SFM Stop the Bomb!

McJesus
June 5th, 2012, 01:38 PM
I like hosting games so lets host a new one. The terrorists have a bomb and you only have three days to stop them! Designed for 11 players:

Terrorists:
Terrorist Leader
Bodyguard
Secret Agents:
Vigilante
Jailer
Bystanders (rest of the town):
Doctor
Citizen
Citizen
Citizen
The Black Market (Neutrals):
Gun Merchant
Armour Merchant
Information Merchant

The premise of the game is there the terrorists have a bomb and you have 72 hours to stop them. Well like this, night 1, day 1, night 2, day 2, night 3, day 3 and then the bomb goes off and the terrorists win. Killing the terrorist leader stops the bomb.

Vigilante has two shots, cannot shoot night 1
Jailer has two executions and can jail and execute on lynch days. If jailer does not execute he roleblocks and provides night immunity to target. cannot jail night 1
Terrorist Leader has a night kill and is not immune to night death or investigations.
Bodyguard acts as a terrorist alligned bodyguard. If the bodyguard's target is attacked more than once the bodyguard will take all attacks in his place but only attack back with the first one.
Gun Merchant, Armour Merchant will be given random allignments to support without anyone but them knowing. Allignments are opposite so if the gun merchant is town alligned the armour merchant is terrorist alligned and if the gun merchant is terrorist alligned the armour merchant is town alligned. Must survive and win with their allignment!
Information Merchant: Objective is to survive
Gun Merchant: Has the option to give someone a gun each night that the person can shoot someone with the following night (-1)
Armour Merchant: Has the option to give someone armour each night that provides (+1) against attacks when used the following night
Information Merchant: Is an investigator that sells their investigation results. They pick two targets, one to investigate and one to sell the information to. The information merchant will see the role of their target along with the person they sell the information to. If the information merchant does not pick a target random.org will pick two targets for him. Detects exact role

Order of Operations:
1. Jailer executes
2. Gun Merchant sells Guns
3. Armour Merchant sells Armour
4. Investigator Sells information
5. Vests are Used (+1)
6. Bodyguard Guards
7. Vigilante Kill (-1)
8. Terrorist Kill (-1)
9. People with guns kill (-1)
10. Doctor Heals (+1)
11. Jailer Releases

creedkingsx
June 5th, 2012, 01:45 PM
:o
interesting

SirBlayzalot
June 5th, 2012, 03:26 PM
sounds intense, and deadly... 2 mafia? gonna be crazy... so do the yellow win with anyone or are their restrictions on it... regardless

/Sign

McJesus
June 5th, 2012, 03:33 PM
sounds intense, and deadly... 2 mafia? gonna be crazy... so do the yellow win with anyone or are their restrictions on it... regardless

/Sign

you would know who the yellow wins with if you read the information :p

Brendan
June 5th, 2012, 06:03 PM
/sign
ima be in 2 mfms and the main fm if I get accepted to all of them. :o

Brendan
June 5th, 2012, 06:04 PM
You were a good host Mcjesus, considering the fact that the site was down a few times for a while and you just got your shitty job.
How did that go for you btw?

Shaded
June 6th, 2012, 03:13 AM
Looks pretty cool man, one question about the information merchant though:

Does the person you sell the info to see something like:

"An information merchant tells you that someone is role X!"

Or something like:

"An information merchant tells you that X is role X!"

So, yeah does the buyer get the name and the role of the infomerchant's target or just the role?

Luna
June 6th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Genehmigt

Brendan
June 6th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Genehmigtwat

Shaded
June 6th, 2012, 03:19 PM
wat

I think she's speaking the moon language. 0.o

Luna
June 6th, 2012, 03:23 PM
L2German

creedkingsx
June 6th, 2012, 03:24 PM
L2German

no.
:)

Brendan
June 6th, 2012, 04:09 PM
no.
:)

seconded

McJesus
June 6th, 2012, 04:28 PM
thanks for the approval Luna (google is useful). After thinking about it I have decided so that there isn't an overload of forum mafia's signups will be posted towards the end of Clementine's battle royale sfm and ideally the game will start right after it is over.

Shaded
June 6th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Did you see my question right above Luna there, Mcjesus?

McJesus
June 6th, 2012, 09:22 PM
you get both name and role, otherwise it would be pretty fucking useless

Shaded
June 6th, 2012, 09:54 PM
you get both name and role, otherwise it would be pretty fucking useless

My thoughts exactly, and why I asked. Sorry to bother.

Brendan
June 6th, 2012, 11:04 PM
What about my question, while we're asking about questions? :p

McJesus
June 7th, 2012, 06:34 AM
I quit my job after exactly one week because I was working 14 hour days without a secure paycheck (pure commission). I feel a little bad though, my coworkers were really cool.

Brendan
June 7th, 2012, 08:03 AM
lol if you don't mind me asking, what was your job?

McJesus
June 7th, 2012, 09:16 PM
I went door to door and tried to sell people water filters that were installed in the basement and filtered the water for the whole house