PDA

View Full Version : Mafia Wiki Updates

EagleMan
May 26th, 2012, 04:16 PM
I've been updating the Wiki a lot, so feel free to join me. A lot of it is/was pretty outdated, but a considerable amount of people do look to the Wiki for advice, and we all want smarter Mafia players don't we?

Deantwo
May 30th, 2012, 02:35 PM
ooh yes! i can finally register on the wiki! *cheers*
ok i'll be helping too ^^

but one thing i really want to add to the wiki is the full on effect the Framer have on both Sheriff and Investigator... i just don't know how it work my self...

Burnteskimo IIl.
May 30th, 2012, 02:38 PM
No one gives a shit about wiki. Why did you bump this?

Deantwo - Post reported

EagleMan
May 30th, 2012, 02:49 PM
That's a much more useless post than what Deantwo made.

Deantwo just go filling out what you can. I'm adding more every day but the more people that do it the better. If you do something wrong or are worried about bad grammar, I'll just fix it. It's easier for me to fix content than to add it.

Also the Wiki gets 25% of the site traffic Burnt, so that's a lot of people who care.

Jr4life24
June 5th, 2012, 03:25 PM
Ill help you out with it, Maybe even throw some tips for each role also?

Auckmid
June 5th, 2012, 06:29 PM
Some parts of the wiki are good, but a few parts are just awful. For example, it says that claiming doctor will normaly save you, as town is unlikely to lynch the person protecting them... I don't even remember the last time someone claimed doctor and wasn't lynched.

EliteMarine
June 5th, 2012, 07:08 PM
Some parts of the wiki are good, but a few parts are just awful. For example, it says that claiming doctor will normaly save you, as town is unlikely to lynch the person protecting them... I don't even remember the last time someone claimed doctor and wasn't lynched.

Haha! Not sure what games you play or who you been playing with but anyone that claims doc generally has 80% lynch rate. Generally because everyone saves have a defined SK present.

Nuetral Roles should never be DEFINED people!!!

Rive
June 7th, 2012, 03:06 AM
I think the Wiki has helped me out so much and got me on track on how to play the game. I appreciate it alot and please whoever that edits it, keeping doing the good deed.

EagleMan
June 8th, 2012, 05:48 PM
Please feel free to contribute. I am currently enduring the Sisyphean task of keeping the wiki clean of bots and spam, which means I have less time to actually contribute to it.

Voss
August 15th, 2012, 10:40 AM
anyone can update it?

creedkingsx
August 15th, 2012, 05:30 PM
anyone can update it?

well it is a wiki :P

Voss
August 15th, 2012, 10:25 PM
i just figured it out. I added quite a bit of stuff =DD

Ps2 Xtreme
August 15th, 2012, 10:40 PM
anyone can update it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wiki

Hypothetically, anyone could've updated that page to make it say that.

Deantwo
August 20th, 2012, 02:24 PM
i just figured it out. I added quite a bit of stuff =DD
and your doing a pretty good job ^^

i just wish i had some admins rights on the Wiki... would help a lot >_<