PDA

View Full Version : (First Suggestion) Prophet

SirBlayzalot
May 24th, 2012, 05:50 AM
First suggestion Prophet, name is up for debate jus alll I could think of

Prophet: An old woman that the police used to use to help find bodies and Killers. The mafia got wise to this and cut out your tongue, now you vow to lynch every mafia and evil doer.

Abilities: hes can visit 1 OR 2 people during the night and see all night actions that happened (I.E. lookouts results, detectives results, ALSO could see whether he was witched or bussed depending on options.) The problem is you cannot speak, and when you do it all comes out as gibberish. So you have to yell out nonsense and vote to communicate.

Meta game: I believe it'll add a good PR role with the possibility of being jester, so it'll add to a lot of the confusion

To make sure it's not too OP I made a counterpart for Mafia

Bartender: An old owner of what used to be the hottest place in town until bikers started ruining the place. You enlisted the mafia to help keep the place safe and clean. Now you owe them a debt of gratitude that you'll never be able to pay off.

Abilities: To inebriate one person a night to make them speak nothing but gibberish in day chat. Also could make him stagger to a different target then originally intended.

Meta game: Give's mafia a good way to counter the prophets insinuations. I'm sure blackmailer would do the same, but this adds a lot to the confusion of good leads.

Possible invest pairings: You hear nothing but gibberish around this person... they could be a prophet, but they may also be a bartender

if I did the suggestion wrong lemme know...

Duzero
May 24th, 2012, 07:47 AM
I like the idea, blackmailer could be swapped for bartender in games that had a prophet.

Unknown User
May 24th, 2012, 10:10 AM
The role should be called: Patricia Arquette

SirBlayzalot
May 24th, 2012, 05:04 PM
Possible role name change: Helen Keller.... to risque?

Unknown User
May 25th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Possible role name change: Helen Keller.... to risque?

Possible invest pairings: You hear nothing but gibberish around this person... they could be Helen Keller, but they may also be a bartender

+1

SirBlayzalot
May 27th, 2012, 10:45 PM
uhh you didnt give me the rep btw xD ... jus saying :D

SirBlayzalot
May 27th, 2012, 10:48 PM
100th POST.... sorry had to do it xD

Unknown User
May 28th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I SO DID, YOU'RE A LIAR, AND I DO NOT LIKE YOU
WE CANNOT BE FRIENDS

oh wait, i guess my computer glitched, i'll add it now

Unknown User
May 28th, 2012, 02:27 PM
OH WAIT OH WAIT!!!!

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

It's ok though, I still love you

Goremancer
May 29th, 2012, 06:44 PM
On a random note, this should be posted in the m-fm parking section under the title role suggestions.
Nice role btw, it's like an advance version of coroner combined with cthulu.